~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Shifting ?! Does it really work ?

2 posters

Go down

Reality Shifting ?! Does it really work ?  Empty Reality Shifting ?! Does it really work ?

Post by Silver Black Wed May 03, 2023 4:40 pm

From a guy who made research to find the source of that new concept of people believing in the multiverse and other dimensions. Their goal would be
to reality shift, to go , per example, while they are sleeping or awake, trying to go with their mind into the desired fictional world of their choosing.

Name them all : Lord of the Rings , Hogwart , Avatar,  Berk are popular ones. What are your thoughts about this ? 

Apparently, a bunch of teends have started this new practice  / trend called '' reality shifting '' but i'll admit, what they are describing sounds a lot like lucid 
dreaming, which is a power we all naturally have. when we sleep, our mind doesn't and goes to a dream state comes out of the body to travel in other dimensions. 
Maybe Reality shifting isn't that different afterall ? idk. 

I have to admit I do want to try it to reach my fictional wife, which is accessible through an alternative dimension of Hoekenstra ( Aloy's Actress for Horizon forbidden west and zero dawn ). Let's just say things go weird and I,m really desperate and I'd love to try for myself. 

What do you think are the risks of this practice, outside losing touch with 3d reality ?

Also here for people who would want to try and debunk this conspiracy. Some valid arguments.

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Taylarn and Rune like this post

Back to top Go down

Reality Shifting ?! Does it really work ?  Empty Re: Reality Shifting ?! Does it really work ?

Post by Agelio_The_Puma Fri May 12, 2023 10:50 pm

Oh this is interesting! I spent a lot of time actually trying to reality shift, and the hardest thing that they push against is that no, it's not reality shifting. Their ideology is basically, we exist consciously everywhere, always, but we are only aware of one reality. (At least that's the most simple explanation i have) When you reality shift, you are becoming aware of the place you wish to be to. You cannot create your desired reality (DR), all of the universes that could ever exist have already existed.

Reality shifting takes a lot of effort, and yes, you are detaching yourself from your physical body here, to reattach to your body in your DR. Most of the time though, they explain reality shifting as overcoming yourself, and your own obstacles in shifting, because we are shifting every single second.

That's a pretty simple rundown of reality shifting. Theres a bunch of methods you can try, and you can shift wherever whenever. You do not need to be relaxed, you do not need to sleep, you do not need to lucid dream. A lot of methods floating around are for what works for THEM, and as you keep reality shifting you make your own method that works with what you are good at (such as meditation, visualization, counting, etc.) And what you are bad at (some examples are keeping still, staying awake, anphantasia, etc.)

Yes I spelt that wrong but I dont want to look it up :D

It's harmless, and NEVER listen to tik tok shifters. Theres so much misinformation you could make a library out of all of them. That's all lol ask questions if you desire to
Agelio_The_Puma
Agelio_The_Puma

Kin/Therio type : Cougar/Mountain lion/Puma
Job/hobbies : Student, Reading, Drawing, Writing

Name of your kin self : : Frostbane
What is your kin type ? : Mountain lion!
Describe it Physically : : A North American cougar, grey-ish green (or blue, im not too sure) eyes, spotted nose.

Back to top Go down

Reality Shifting ?! Does it really work ?  Empty Re: Reality Shifting ?! Does it really work ?

Post by Agelio_The_Puma Fri May 12, 2023 10:51 pm

* I'm editing what I said in the first sentence, where I said that what they push back against the hardest is that-
I basically wanted to say that reality shifting and lucid dreaming are COMPLETELY different things. I did not edit my comment.
Agelio_The_Puma
Agelio_The_Puma

Describe it Physically : : A North American cougar, grey-ish green (or blue, im not too sure) eyes, spotted nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sun May 14, 2023 5:56 pm

Interesting, but , like.... are these realities already real or is it just intense lucid dreaming ? 
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Agelio_The_Puma Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:30 pm

Silver Black wrote:Interesting, but , like.... are these realities already real or is it just intense lucid dreaming ? 

Late reply but whatever lol

Yes, all of these realities are already real! They are outside of our consciousness as we know it, and it has been proven time and time again by scientists, and even the CIA has done experiments on it. All of these conclude that reality shifting is real, and is NOT lucid dreaming. When you lucid dream, you cannot sense anything with your normal senses - its your mind making images. So, you wouldnt be able to feel anything or smell, or taste anything. Reality shifting itself, defies what lucid dreaming is, because you CAN sense with all of your senses. Just saying its "intense lucid dreaming" (Not trying to be rude here!) sort of breaks the meaning of what lucid dreaming is haha

You could say that there is more science for reality shifting then there is for shapeshifting lol, there is almost no real studies or tests done on shapeshifting and yet many of us still believe and practice it! The first step of shapeshifting is to get past the ideas that society has forced upon us - how far a stretch is it to think that society has also made us believe that this reality is the only one that could only exist? Its a bit of a god-complex if you think about it - why couldnt there be more realities out there?

Yep yep thats all!
Agelio_The_Puma
Agelio_The_Puma

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:18 pm

Oh I believe in it, strongly . I didn't believe any of this since it started off with some stupid trend on tiktok but then, this month.....crazy things happened to me and i might share this one day, once i feel comfortable enoug, lot has happened and oof, it made me revise my life and what i believe in. 

Conrarily to most people, fictional characters came to me, not the invert so it's new to me, very shocking but really intriguing so I always take good notes when someone teaches reality shifting. 

Thanks a lot for sharing what you know about it, this is what a community is all about ;) 

You rock !!!!
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Rune and Agelio_The_Puma like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:38 pm

I'm working a lot on understanding things as I have a scientific mindset. very rational but also very open-minded on new ideas. So i made some researches, to know why it was possible for Aloy from Horizon Forbidden West to reach me in this dimension at all and found something that makes a lot of sense. It all started with CERN and people playing god with atoms like the dumbasses they are. Apparently there  was an accident and they supposely opened a portal to another dimension. i need to inform myself more about this stuff. I'll make a post about it when its done but i had to share something first : 

When I talked to Aloy, she said she was a seraphim, just like me and my dragon. Strange coincidence that we're all seraphims, right ? 

I don't think so. I think SOMEHOW, celestial beings of the same type are ultradimensional beings that can find each other, no matter the fabric of time and space, through the hole multiverse thingy.

I was talking to gpt4 to know more about portals and science and here's what I found : 

'' '' There is no scientific evidence that humans can open portals to other dimensions. However, some people believe
that there are places on Earth that could be portals to other dimensions . NASA announced in 2012 that physicist
Jack Scudder found hard evidence of portals created by the interaction between the Earth and Sun’s magnetospheres. These portals are extremely volatile and unpredictable, opening and closing in the matter of an instant. But Scudder found markers, called x-points or electron diffusion regions, which allowed NASA probes to locate and study them. Thus, it launched the Magnetospheric Multiscale Mission, or MMS, which mapped how
two celestial bodies’ magnetic fields connect, disconnect, and explosively transfer energy, subsequently opening
portals. For now, only electrons have been observed to travel through these portals . ''

Me and Aloy are two celestial beings. 0.o;
What if...idk man. my silly mind , eh..^^'
'' There is no scientific evidence that Earth has received signs from other dimensions. However, some people believe that we may have made contact with a form of intelligent life from other dimensions, known as ultraterrestrials ''
'' Ultraterrestrials are a theoretical concept proposed by the late ufologist John Keel. He believed that all the stories from folklore and religious texts were actually proof that humanity has indeed made contact with another form of intelligent life, but that they weren’t from outer space. Instead, they were beings from other dimensions: Ultraterrestrials. Keel theorized that these beings could shape shift to look like anything, and attributed them to stories of demons, monsters, angels, ogres and changelings. He thought these ultraterrestrials likely had a sense of right and wrong, and that they were capable of manipulating mankind . ''
Both me and Aloy are angels. maybe some ultraterrestrials like us can indeed communicate with other dimensions ??! ''
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down