~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! My name is Ambrya. <3

+7
Cypress
Nekoman
Liudan
Imagine
4Wolfsake
Taylarn
Silver Black
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hello! My name is Ambrya. <3 Empty Hello! My name is Ambrya. <3

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:00 pm

Hello! My name is Ambrya Nyx, though you can just call me Ambrya.

Age: 17, almost 18 years old in this human body. My alter ego is 722 years old, almost 723 years old. ^w^

Therian, otherkin or foreigner (starseed)?: Therian.

Which theriotype/kintype?: I am a Luminescent Wolf/Husky Mix. Yes, I glow in the dark when I shift. No, I'm not kidding.

Do you want to be added to your kin list?: Yes, though it may be hard for people to relate to me. Lol.

Personality: Shy at first, not exactly the most social, but when I warm up to others I become more comfortable, happy, and humorous.

Interests: Space, Luminescence, Music, and Raves. Anything that glows.

Intentions: I wish to make new friends, and tell stories about my alter ego's centuries of adventures, fun, and research.

Will you be participate in the forum discussions?: I will try to, though due to my shy nature, it'll take me some time to warm up.

What do you know about paranormal and shifting?: Lots. I have centuries of experience under my belt.

Experienced shifter or newbie?: Experienced.

About me: I am a very ancient soul living in a physical human host named "Dorothy." She welcomes me and is very interested in shifting and otherkin culture. She is a furry whose character is based off of my appearance. Her and I get along very, very well. She is my personal favorite host over the centuries of hosts I've lived in. About me, I believe I have explained myself a bit above. ^w^ It has taken me a while to adjust to humanity's advancements and language, but I am getting much better at it. I am expected to live around 120,000 years. Well, I hope I explained myself good enough, feel free to ask me questions in a Private Message, or you can Kik Dorothy at Galaxy_Kitteh, and she will gladly introduce you to me. Thank you so much for accepting me into the community, I have wanted to interact with others like myself for quite a while now. <3

Back to top Go down

Hello! My name is Ambrya. <3 Empty Re: Hello! My name is Ambrya. <3

Post by Silver Black Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:05 pm

Cool :D Welcome Nyx. wait, the Nyx I know or.. ? :0 anyway, have fun here my dear. 

And you talked about glowing in the dark. I wonder, did you p-shifted to know that ? or is that your spiritual form doing it ?
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:09 pm

Silver Black wrote:Cool :D Welcome Nyx. wait, the Nyx I know or.. ? :0 anyway, have fun here my dear. 

And you talked about glowing in the dark. I wonder, did you p-shifted to know that ? or is that your spiritual form doing it ?

Both. Dorothy originally discovered it when I was teaching her how to P-Shift when she was 5 years old. My spiritual form has been glowing ever since it was created years ago. And thank you for the welcome! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:12 pm

Coollll i love glowing <3 I tend to paint stars on my bedroom roof with night glowing paint. 

My wolf has wings, owl paws, few feathers and dragon eyes. My other theriotype is a guardian dragon so. :3 

I'm a wolf blood were /dragon and I also have magic.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:19 pm

Silver Black wrote:Coollll i love glowing <3 I tend to paint stars on my bedroom roof with night glowing paint. 

My wolf has wings, owl paws, few feathers and dragon eyes. My other theriotype is a guardian dragon so. :3 

I'm a wolf blood were /dragon and I also have magic.

Cool!! I love glowing too, and Dorothy has glow-in-the-dark stars all over the walls and ceiling in her room. I have blue luminescent markings all over my dark-grey fur. I also have glowing eyes, nose, and paw-pads of the same color. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylarn Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:40 pm

You sound interesting- I've never met another who said they could glow before :P I also like glowing too :) Welcome to the forum!
Taylarn
Taylarn

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:46 pm

Taylarn wrote:You sound interesting- I've never met another who said they could glow before :P I also like glowing too :) Welcome to the forum!

That's awesome to hear!! :P And thank you very much!! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Wolfsake Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:24 pm

Hey It' nice to meet you ambrya ^^ welcome here to the site :3
I like your glowing, maybe everyone here does :P

4Wolfsake
4Wolfsake

Kin/Therio type : Gray Wolf
Job/hobbies : Artist / Learner and Apprentice (Learning too much about Therianthropy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:29 pm

I LOVE EVERYTHING THAT GLOWS.
Hiya! I'm Imagine, nice to meet ya :P
Imagine
Imagine

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:32 pm

4Wolfsake wrote:Hey It' nice to meet you ambrya ^^ welcome here to the site :3
I like your glowing, maybe everyone here does :P

Nice to meet you too! :3 And thank you, lol! ^w^ I take pride in my ability to glow. It's awesome to see so many friendly souls here. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:33 pm

Imagine wrote:I LOVE EVERYTHING THAT GLOWS.
Hiya! I'm Imagine, nice to meet ya :P

Nice to meet you, Imagine! That's an awesome name. <3 And Yes, I LOVE EVERYTHING THAT GLOWS TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:44 pm

Ambrya Nyx wrote:Nice to meet you, Imagine! That's an awesome name. <3 And Yes, I LOVE EVERYTHING THAT GLOWS TOO.

Awwe :3 Thanks! And yeah, everyone here is really nice -like, REALLY nice. By far, it is one of the best packs I've heard of. So much diversity and respect, all at the same time! So, welcome to the pack, Ambrya! I love yo name
Imagine
Imagine

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:13 pm

Hey! Welcome to Silver Pack Ambrya! That's awesome to know that there is someone who glows. Like that's very interesting fact! I glow aswell but more of energy wise so... xD

It's nice to /meat/ you Ambrya, I do hope you enjoy your time here in Silver Pack.
(*haha lil' pun.. hehe.. xD)

So Dorothy is a furry? Cool! I am aswell but... still trying.. work on making my fursona.. Not sure to make it mainly a dull soft green or mainly white ^.^

I too like to rave :33 I have a friend who is a fox, she and her brother D.J's Raves though.. I personally never went to one, I just dance with her at her house listening to rave music and dance with glow sticks (I'm still learning to do so xD )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:31 pm

HeavensHowl wrote:Hey! Welcome to Silver Pack Ambrya! That's awesome to know that there is someone who glows. Like that's very interesting fact! I glow aswell but more of energy wise so... xD

It's nice to /meat/ you Ambrya, I do hope you enjoy your time here in Silver Pack.

So Dorothy is a furry? Cool! I am aswell but... still trying.. work on making my fursona.. Not sure to make it mainly a dull soft green or mainly white ^.^

I too like to rave :33 I have a friend who is a fox, she and her brother D.J's  Raves though.. I personally never went to one, I just dance with her at her house listening to rave music and dance with glow sticks (I'm still learning to do so xD )

Thank you so much!! :3

That's awesome!! I've met a few furries in my existence, and I'll be sure to tell Dorothy about you. ^.^ And what about both? Like mainly white with dull soft green markings? Just an idea! c:

xD I also like the pun. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:46 pm

Ambrya Nyx wrote:
HeavensHowl wrote:Hey! Welcome to Silver Pack Ambrya! That's awesome to know that there is someone who glows. Like that's very interesting fact! I glow aswell but more of energy wise so... xD

I too like to rave :33 I have a friend who is a fox, she and her brother D.J's  Raves though.. I personally never went to one, I just dance with her at her house listening to rave music and dance with glow sticks (I'm still learning to do so xD )

Thank you so much!! :3

That's awesome!! I've met a few furries in my existence, and I'll be sure to tell Dorothy about you. ^.^ And what about both? Like mainly white with dull soft green markings? Just an idea! c:

xD I also like the pun. :)

Yee I love making puns when I can haha xD

Ohh That is a good idea!! I didn't think of that... I'll have to sketch ideas out to figure out the appearance!! Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:57 pm

welcome *smiles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:32 pm

Welcome to the forums, I have 3 tiger companions (etheric side) that have luminescent markings on them, though they're larger then the average animals here they're origins is Djinnestan :D
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:15 am

Neko: Welcome to the commewnity. (Sorry I'm late to the party)

Mil: Why does Kity make puns?

Neko: Give me one reason not to.

Mil: Mil can think of a few reasons.

Neko: I tend to spirit wander, and I've actually met a few different varieties of glowing wolves. Which one are you?
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypress Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:11 am

Welcome to the site! It great to meet someone who glows!
Cypress
Cypress

Kin/Therio type : Otherkin
Job/hobbies : Stuff...

Back to top Go down

Post by Akimori Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:51 am

EDIT: WHATEVER FORGET ABOUT IT. XD

WELCOMEEEEEEEEE!
    Are you glowing because of association with bioluminescent bacterias or are you glowing all by yourself? :P
    Octopus are bioluminescent because of Vibrio fisheri so that's why I'm asking.
Akimori
Akimori

Kin/Therio type : Tanuki
Job/hobbies : Writing a thesis / Read

Name of your kin self : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:17 pm

Akimori wrote:

EDIT: WHATEVER FORGET ABOUT IT. XDWELCOMEEEEEEEEE!Are you glowing because of association with bioluminescent bacterias or are you glowing all by yourself? Octopus are bioluminescent because of Vibrio fisheri so that's why I'm asking.

I am personally not glowing in association with bioluminescent bacterias, since I am a spirit. I am just glowing on my own. However, Dorothy is glowing because of certain chemicals that all humans have. All humans can actually glow, it's just that the light emitted is so weak to the human eye, most of them cannot detect it without special technology. However, there are a few unique humans on the planet that happen to have more of these chemicals in their bodies than others, and with a little help, can actually see themselves glow in the dark. Dorothy happens to be one of those lucky people. And with my help, I've been able to teach her how to manipulate the light she possesses, and focus it all on one part of her body, so the light is stronger. It's kind of similar to a laser, where many beams of light are projected into one powerful beam. When she does this, she can only do it for a few seconds, since it will burn and hurt her delicate, fair skin. And she can only emit the light in her palm at the moment, until she is able to master emitting the light elsewhere. I hope this answered your question! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:24 pm

Interesting :0
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:28 pm

Silver Black wrote:Interesting :0

Yeppers, it is. c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akimori Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:40 pm

I quickly googled and found an article from another article : Link!
    Does that makes any sense to you?
    But hey, yes you did answer my question so thank you. :3
Akimori
Akimori

Kin/Therio type : Tanuki
Job/hobbies : Writing a thesis / Read

Name of your kin self : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:44 pm

Akimori wrote:

I quickly googled and found an article from another article : Link! Does that makes any sense to you?But hey, yes you did answer my question so thank you. :3

You're welcome! And yes, it does a bit. I'm going to read it a bit more so I can strengthen my understanding. c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum