~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fictionkin

+7
Silver Black
Akimori
Drago
Mei
Nekoman
Taylarn
Cypress
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you believe in Fictionkin?

Yes

No

Undecided

View results

Fictionkin Empty Fictionkin

Post by Cypress Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:39 am

I was reading through the site and a question arose so I figured I'd ask you all. I'll post my response later on, as I don't want it to influence the initial results of the poll.

Here's the question:

Do you believe in fictionkin? Why or why not?
Cypress
Cypress

Kin/Therio type : Otherkin
Job/hobbies : Stuff...

Back to top Go down

Fictionkin Empty Re: Fictionkin

Post by Taylarn Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:32 am

I do. But that's because I can see them as existing through either a spiritual or psychological background, as well as through another concept. I'll explain:

Spiritually, I've heard of the "multiverse" theory, which when dealing with fictionkin, basically states that there are an infinite number of possible universes (therefore, one of them in which a fictionkin came from exists). I'm not so sure if I believe in that so much, but I can understand it.

There is also the psychological camp of reasoning, in which the person's mind just happens to resonate so deeply with a fictional species or character, and somehow their brain identifies a fictional character or species as being who they are. I understand that, and tend to focus more on that viewpoint for fictionkin in general.

Then there is my own personal idea:

Imagine you are otherkin, but you don't know you are. You have weird phantom feelings, like tentacles, and you have a large birdlike head. You remember a detailed past life, to the point of remembering a specific event, and, not knowing others like you exist, you decide to create media of yourself and your past life.

Ten thousand miles away, on the other side of the globe, another bird-tentacle-monster-in-a-human body is reading this piece of fiction, and then suddenly, they realize that is them! And more shockingly, they realize that the main character is them- or at least, close enough to be a near-exact match. They call themselves fictionkin because they are as depicted in media, and yet at the same time, they are not entirely fictionkin, because their species didn't originate in fiction, but is known now as a fictional species, and thus fictionkin is an appropriate label at this point in time.
I feel this is a possible reason for certain fictionkin existing, especially fictionkin who identify as a member of a certain species, and not a specific person or creature in that species.

So I believe in fictionkin, although I see it as coming more from a psychological perspective, though I can understand spiritual ideas.
Taylarn
Taylarn

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:48 am

I believe fictionkin are not real kin, but a psychological issue that caused them to think they are or were some being from an anime or cartoon/television show. I accept this as a legit problem on a psychological basis but I do not accept it as a real otherkin. While I do believe in the multi-verse because of my own origins, I do not believe it will apply to all if any of those that fall under "fictionkin" I do believe there could be similarities to things seen through television, cartoons, or animes, but I do not accept that is it that.

I have read a woman who created an anime based of Djinn, albeit slightly off and she turned out to be a djinn herself, I cannot agree that one can be characters off it, the only exception I could see on a soul basis is if they aligned with say a race in an fiction series and not an individual, because often times those races in fiction can be research in mythology, though of course not all beings will be in mythology there are still some leads.

TL;DR: Fictionkin I see as a mental/psychological issue and not real otherkin unless it's by means of claiming to be part of a race in a fiction series and that race can or atleast to some extent be found by means of research/mythology. Other then that it is nothing but a psychological issue.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:50 am

Aphson wrote:I believe fictionkin are not real kin, but a psychological issue that caused them to think they are or were some being from an anime or cartoon/television show. I accept this as a legit problem on a psychological basis but I do not accept it as a real otherkin. While I do believe in the multi-verse because of my own origins, I do not believe it will apply to all if any of those that fall under "fictionkin" I do believe there could be similarities to things seen through television, cartoons, or animes, but I do not accept that is it that.

I have read a woman who created an anime based of Djinn, albeit slightly off and she turned out to be a djinn herself, I cannot agree that one can be characters off it, the only exception I could see on a soul basis is if they aligned with say a race in an fiction series and not an individual, because often times those races in fiction can be research in mythology, though of course not all beings will be in mythology there are still some leads.

TL;DR: Fictionkin I see as a mental/psychological issue and not real otherkin unless it's by means of claiming to be part of a race in a fiction series and that race can or atleast to some extent be found by means of research/mythology. Other then that it is nothing but a psychological issue.

I agree with you, but not completely. I mostly believe fictionkin aren't real, but I'm open enough that I've been doing research into the matter, so far with very few results. So far it seems the fictionkin can't explain it as valid any better than we can.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:35 pm

I do not believe it because...Well if you can be a character off a TV show, then by that logic, you could turn out to be a stick figure named bob.

I've also seen people claim to be real people, but not only deceased people, but people who are alive...I've not heard any explanation from those people as to why they believe that, but that's what I've seen. The most I've heard one of them explain is because they understand them.
A lot of them seem to be kin with YouTubers and even ship 'themselves' with other YouTubers...
I believe these people call themselves 'Factkin' but still, it seems rather odd and looks more they wish they were that person, but I feel I have no right to judge lol
Mei
Mei

Kin/Therio type : Wolf, cat, unicorn, harp seal
Job/hobbies : Art & animation

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:03 pm

I'm not sure myself what a Fictionkin is. :/
I put yes because I thought you were referring to otherkin and Starseed, but changed my vote to unsure because Otherkin and Starseed are not Fictionkin.
Drago
Drago

Kin/Therio type : Dragon
Job/hobbies : Walking, Digital Art, Video Games, and I work at Lowe's.

Name of your kin self : : Fenviingspaan
What is your kin type ? : Dragon
Describe it Physically : : Green Dragon, the Size of a Wolf, canine in skeletal structure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:14 pm

I'm very NOT fond of the fiction kin concept, sounds like a video game/tv show/movie addiction disease to me. I'm sorry to sound so negative. Someone was fiction kin on Silver Pack one. 

There is a difference between loving an existing character and claiming to be it. You have to make the distinction between reality and fiction and a lot of people can't do that. Sad thing.

You can't be Jack Sparrow, he belongs to disney * sigh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akimori Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:17 pm

KitsuneHakase wrote:I do not believe it because...Well if you can be a character off a TV show, then by that logic, you could turn out to be a stick figure named bob.

I've also seen people claim to be real people, but not only deceased people, but people who are alive...I've not heard any explanation from those people as to why they believe that, but that's what I've seen. The most I've heard one of them explain is because they understand them.
A lot of them seem to be kin with YouTubers and even ship 'themselves' with other YouTubers...
I believe these people call themselves 'Factkin'  but still, it seems rather odd and looks more they wish they were that person, but I feel I have no right to judge lol

What the actual fuck?

Sorry, carry on.
Akimori
Akimori

Kin/Therio type : Tanuki
Job/hobbies : Writing a thesis / Read

Name of your kin self : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:53 pm

Akimori wrote:
KitsuneHakase wrote:I do not believe it because...Well if you can be a character off a TV show, then by that logic, you could turn out to be a stick figure named bob.

I believe these people call themselves 'Factkin'  but still, it seems rather odd and looks more they wish they were that person, but I feel I have no right to judge lol

What the actual fuck? ...Sorry, carry on.

I know right? XD
Mei
Mei

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:58 pm

KitsuneHakase wrote:
Akimori wrote:

What the actual fuck? ...Sorry, carry on.

I know right? XD

I gotta agree with my Kitusne Friend here. If I was a famous youtuber and someone was going all out about being a "FNAF Drago the Dragon(-kin)" I'd feel so cringed and embarrassed. But luckily I'm far from famous/ popular (And I don't wanna be popular), but I feel sorry for Pewdiepie, Markiplier, and Jacksepticeye that they have to deal with that. But at the same time, people who say they'd be a Markiplier-kin or such, I can't help but throw this face on because I laugh that much.
Drago
Drago

Describe it Physically : : Green Dragon, the Size of a Wolf, canine in skeletal structure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:24 pm

@Drago
Holy shit that's a big troll face o-o (Or at least on my laptop it is)

Mei
Mei

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:43 am

I've witnessed claims of being a certain pokemon the evolution of eeve but I see it as slightly valid because a race like that -COULD- exist but not the exact thing, but then I have also met people that claim to be people from attack on titans and full metal alchemist even someone who claimed to be Optimus Prime, the reason I dont believe in those types is because that's just someone's imagination at work, sure these anime characters can exist on the astral plane because the imagination given enough energy can manifest there, atleast from my experience, but they aren't beings with a legit soul or history, rather only the history they were written with.

they dont incarnate or anything they forever exist in the plane that thoughtforms are meant to exist in. Which is kinda cool, but like silver said learn to distinguish reality from Fiction, a very great saying tbh.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:39 pm

KitsuneHakase wrote:@Drago
Holy shit that's a big troll face o-o (Or at least on my laptop it is)

Like i said, it make me laugh that much. Lmao. :loltanu:
Drago
Drago

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:29 pm

Aphson wrote:I've witnessed claims of being a certain pokemon the evolution of eeve but I see it as slightly valid because a race like that -COULD- exist but not the exact thing, but then I have also met people that claim to be people from attack on titans and full metal alchemist even someone who claimed to be Optimus Prime, the reason I dont believe in those types is because that's just someone's imagination at work, sure these anime characters can exist on the astral plane because the imagination given enough energy can manifest there, atleast from my experience, but they aren't beings with a legit soul or history, rather only the history they were written with.

they dont incarnate or anything they forever exist in the plane that thoughtforms are meant to exist in. Which is kinda cool, but like silver said learn to distinguish reality from Fiction, a very great saying tbh.

I laughed way too hard at the claim of Optimus Prime.  xD  AHAAHAHAHA  *flaps wings and rolls on the floor. xD OPTIMUS. PRIME. 

'' I'm a potato kin. Don't assume my gender. xD '' 

But yeah, i think I know who that eveelution kin person is. Does she claim to be from Sirius star system too ? Because if it's her, she says that just because her kin looks a lot like espeon, not because she thinks she's Espeon. It comes from another realm in Sirius system. You know like me how it is hard to actually describe a non-earth creature to earth people who never saw these creatures. 

I don't know, just a thought. Maybe we are not even talking bout the same person. ahahha. 

If I could be a fiction kin, I would be a lesbian Grim Reaper in '' Once upon a time '' tv show. Lmao. 

I love Regina Mills with all my heart.

But I figured you would have noticed by now. 

* rolls again, laughing hard. 

I'm doing a fanfiction about us. 

Because yes I do fan fictions.

Because I do know i'm not a fiction character.

Reality reminds it to me everyday and even tho it's painful to ove in this cruel reality,

I'd rather keep my feet on the ground than losing touch with the reality.

It would mess up pretty bad with my inner self 

and I won't allow anyone to destruct what I built.

not even myself. I worked too hard to find out what my reality is

and even if its painful to accept, I must get along with what I am. 

But i worked on that, made progress. I'll talk about it in another topic. 

-------------------------------------

Eloweyah : '' why not here ! You god damn teaser, you love to attract attention don't you ? '' 

Silver : '' NO !! SHhh. too later, now they know we are two beings in the same body. GRATZ '' 

Elo : '' at least we won't be alone . Look at Neko, he's doing it too ''. 

Silver : '' I did it before it was even cool '' .

Elo : '' really....no wonder why i'm the wise one here '' 

silver :'' you're kidding ? You're the worse. Claim to be divine and acting like a fucking child ,. I'm way more mature than you'll ever be ''. 

Elo : '' Maybe, dark one . But God children stay children at heart and that's what I am. '' 

Silver : '' kiddo much. Fine, don't grow up, I will grow up for you. At least I embrace my own pain '' 

Elo : '' you would be nothing without me '' .

Silver : '' You neither. We both know i'm the cool one and wise one ''.

Elo : '' we both know who has the biggest ego, yeah we did, Silver '' 

Silve : '' shut up, you love me '' 

Elo : ''  Obviously. Arg it feels good to come out at last ''

Silver : ,'' talk for yourself, it was fucking akward when we started to talk out loud to each other in the same body, right in front of our boyfriend '' .

Elo : '' but you wanted this... i know you wanted it. If he loves you he will understand . '' 

Silver '' that I'm crazy, right. thanks to you '' .

Elo : '' he knows you're not . Now let's the pack know who we are at last. We should make that thread, ok ? '' 

Silver :: ''' ok but later, right ? I've got some Regina Mills to watch on the tv before. I hate my life right now. '' 

Elo : '' you are a reaper, that 's normal '' ..

Silver : ''' ah -    ah -    ah.     FUNNY MUCH. '' 

Elo : '' sorry, too easy.  XD '' 

Silver : ,' i'm out. REGINA WAIT FOR MEEEEEE ''  * leaves and flies away. 

Elo : '' sighs . Sorry for all that. It's hard to be two beings of different nature in the same body. SHe just discovered she was the balance between her own inner darkness and light. The wolf reaper is the dark one and the dragon guadian is the light one ( me obviously. and because she started to dialogue out loud with me yesterday in front of her stunned boyfriend, she feels ashamed and she 's scare you guys will judge her . '' 

Silver : '' you'll pay for this, dragon. '' 

Elo : '' NO, Silver, no more secrets. The pack has the right to know who you reall are '' .

Silver : ,' who I WAS ''

Elo : '' you may have changed attitude and goals, but you stay the same inside. I'm talking bout the duality between you and me. That. and your dark pat. ''' 

Silver : '' Don't even start with that. PLease, shut up. '' 

Elo : '' I,ll let you tell them ,then. whenever you are ready. '' 

Silver : '' in your dreams. my past is the past, it has to stay behind. '' .

Elo : '' you have to trust them too. They won't judge '' 

Silve : '' they already are,thanks to you '' .

Elo : '' they will understand with time and explanations, i believe in them '' 

Silver : '' so do I but come on.... this looks crazy, let's shut up both and keep the rest personal for now. ''

Elo : '' agreed ''. 

Silver : '' FINE.                     FUCK.   ''

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:32 pm

Neko: Now you know how I feel when Mil pipes in with unwanted comments.

Mil: At least Mil doesn't blow Kity's secrets.

Neko: I disagree with that statement.

Mil: Name one time.

Neko: Do you really want to go there?

Mil: ... No.

Neko: Good choice.

Mil: Mil hates Kity.

Neko: I love you too, Mil.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:34 pm

Silver Black wrote:
Aphson wrote:I've witnessed claims of being a certain pokemon the evolution of eeve but I see it as slightly valid because a race like that -COULD- exist but not the exact thing, but then I have also met people that claim to be people from attack on titans and full metal alchemist even someone who claimed to be Optimus Prime, the reason I dont believe in those types is because that's just someone's imagination at work, sure these anime characters can exist on the astral plane because the imagination given enough energy can manifest there, atleast from my experience, but they aren't beings with a legit soul or history, rather only the history they were written with.

I laughed way too hard at the claim of Optimus Prime.  xD  AHAAHAHAHA  *flaps wings and rolls on the floor. xD OPTIMUS. PRIME. 

'' I'm a potato kin. Don't assume my gender. xD '' 

But yeah, i think I know who that eveelution kin person is. Does she claim to be from Sirius star system too ? Because if it's her, she says that just because her kin looks a lot like espeon, not because she thinks she's Espeon. It comes from another realm in Sirius system. You know like me how it is hard to actually describe a non-earth creature to earth people who never saw these creatures. 

I don't know, just a thought. Maybe we are not even talking bout the same person. ahahha. 

If I could be a fiction kin, I would be a lesbian Grim Reaper in '' Once upon a time '' tv show. Lmao. 

I love Regina Mills with all my heart.

But I figured you would have noticed by now. 

* rolls again, laughing hard. 

I'm doing a fanfiction about us. 

Because yes I do fan fictions.

Because I do know i'm not a fiction character.

Reality reminds it to me everyday and even tho it's painful to ove in this cruel reality,

I'd rather keep my feet on the ground than losing touch with the reality.

It would mess up pretty bad with my inner self 

and I won't allow anyone to destruct what I built.

not even myself. I worked too hard to find out what my reality is

and even if its painful to accept, I must get along with what I am. 

But i worked on that, made progress. I'll talk about it in another topic. 

-------------------------------------

Eloweyah : '' why not here ! You god damn teaser, you love to attract attention don't you ? '' 

Silver : '' NO !! SHhh. too later, now they know we are two beings in the same body. GRATZ '' 

Elo : '' at least we won't be alone . Look at Neko, he's doing it too ''. 

Silver : '' I did it before it was even cool '' .

Elo : '' really....no wonder why i'm the wise one here '' 

silver :'' you're kidding ? You're the worse. Claim to be divine and acting like a fucking child ,. I'm way more mature than you'll ever be ''. 

Elo : '' Maybe, dark one . But God children stay children at heart and that's what I am. '' 

Silver : '' kiddo much. Fine, don't grow up, I will grow up for you. At least I embrace my own pain '' 

Elo : '' you would be nothing without me '' .

Silver : '' You neither. We both know i'm the cool one and wise one ''.

Elo : '' we both know who has the biggest ego, yeah we did, Silver '' 

Silve : '' shut up, you love me '' 

Elo : ''  Obviously. Arg it feels good to come out at last ''

Silver : ,'' talk for yourself, it was fucking akward when we started to talk out loud to each other in the same body, right in front of our boyfriend '' .

Elo : '' but you wanted this... i know you wanted it. If he loves you he will understand . '' 

Silver '' that I'm crazy, right. thanks to you '' .

Elo : '' he knows you're not . Now let's the pack know who we are at last. We should make that thread, ok ? '' 

Silver :: ''' ok but later, right ? I've got some Regina Mills to watch on the tv before. I hate my life right now. '' 

Elo : '' you are a reaper, that 's normal '' ..

Silver : ''' ah -    ah -    ah.     FUNNY MUCH. '' 

Elo : '' sorry, too easy.  XD '' 

Silver : ,' i'm out. REGINA WAIT FOR MEEEEEE ''  * leaves and flies away. 

Elo : '' sighs . Sorry for all that. It's hard to be two beings of different nature in the same body. SHe just discovered she was the balance between her own inner darkness and light. The wolf reaper is the dark one and the dragon guadian is the light one ( me obviously. and because she started to dialogue out loud with me yesterday in front of her stunned boyfriend, she feels ashamed and she 's scare you guys will judge her . '' 

Silver : '' you'll pay for this, dragon. '' 

Elo : '' NO, Silver, no more secrets. The pack has the right to know who you reall are '' .

Silver : ,' who I WAS ''

Elo : '' you may have changed attitude and goals, but you stay the same inside. I'm talking bout the duality between you and me. That. and your dark pat. ''' 

Silver : '' Don't even start with that. PLease, shut up. '' 

Elo : '' I,ll let you tell them ,then. whenever you are ready. '' 

Silver : '' in your dreams. my past is the past, it has to stay behind. '' .

Elo : '' you have to trust them too. They won't judge '' 

Silve : '' they already are,thanks to you '' .

Elo : '' they will understand with time and explanations, i believe in them '' 

Silver : '' so do I but come on.... this looks crazy, let's shut up both and keep the rest personal for now. ''

Elo : '' agreed ''. 

Silver : '' FINE.                     FUCK.   ''

It was a guy I knew a couple years back from OKC, if I could be a fictionkin I'd be part of hitman reborn lol that's just my love for their family bond xD
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:48 pm

Neko: If I could be fictionkin I'd be the main character in my favorite anime during my favorite scene.

Mil: That anime is full of cat girls! And your favorite scene is the part where the protagonist is a cat boy!

Neko: Exactly.

Mil: Pervert!

Neko: What? It's not like he does anything. I just want to be half cat, surrounded by other people who are half cat.

Mil: Fine... Mil would be... Human girl who hates that protagonist is friends with cat girls.

Neko: Why? (Pretty sure I already know the answer)

Mil: To stop you if you try anything funny.

Neko: Yep, that's what I was expecting.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:05 pm

Silver : '' if he thinks her is a perv, he've seen nothing of us. 

Elo : * giggles *   ''  Yeah, our secret sexy fan fictions of everything we can't have in our bed '' 

Silver : '' that and  all the 

Elo * Puts her paw on silver's muzzle  '' You. just, don't say that. '' 

Silver * gasps

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Neko: You'd be surprised what I can imagine, and the versatility of the thin solid tail of cat makes things much more interesting.

Mil: Can Mil join?

Neko: As I've asked before, how did your ten year old mind get into the gutter?

Mil: Admit it, Kity likes it.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:10 pm

Silver : '' DO you giggle and say nasty things to your screen with your lover as a background picture  ? '' 

Elo : '' ARE YOU SERIOUS. ?!'' 

* hits SIlver with a shovel.   '' ENOUGH , you need to be more holy '' 

Silver : '' YOU need to be more evil . because obviously the shovel didn't do anything ''. 

Elo : '' Ow Shut up and go back to sleep ''  * hits with the shovel again, for good this time .

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:15 pm

Haha... That's uh... That's really more of a Dom thing.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by ZhongShi Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:29 pm

After a lot of thought and internal debate, I have to come down on the side of, umm...No. While I don't dismiss the possibility of another plane of existence that has the type of being that we pattern our fictional heroes of film/novel/comic book after, the dynamics of this plane of existence lessens the likelihood that they would choose to come or reincarnate here...after all, who would want to be Spiderman in a world where you couldn't crawl up a wall?? Or Superman, when that big red "S" on your chest would just be a target (he would be starseed  anyways, wouldn't he??) Ironman could be a possibility, as the suit and all it's electronic workings are becoming more and more possible...Did you know that they're actually manufacturing exoskeletons to help quadriplegics walk again?? REALLY impressive!!
 This sounds like I'm making light of the question...trust me, I'm not...these are the just some of the thoughts that went through my internal dialogue...

Though I'm hardly the one to say anything about going off topic in someone else's thread {hangs head sheepishly}, and I can appreciate the gravity of what you have just revealed to us, Silver, could we please stay on  the original theme of fictionkin for Cypress' sake?
ZhongShi
ZhongShi

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:49 pm

Yeah sure xD Sorry ! aahha I'll delete all that weird crap.

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:05 pm

I kind of beleive in fictionkin because there can be species of that type or something like that or similar. I was called a fictionkin before because as Elven i am a dark elf or Drow. (just not the Drow  from games and whatnot) The most similar type would be dolkkalfar.  (yet i hate it when they are lumped with Dwarves and called evil ect)  So when i tried to explain the Drow, i was called fictionkin. Just never try to explain to your average otherkin outside this pack about being a Blood Were..

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:12 am

Dolkkalfar(spellcheck) is norse elven one of the two races of elven created by one of the norse gods, not sure why they get lumped with dwarves though, they are a pretty nice group of beings. I think it's because drow is often used in games but is a general term for any elven with dark energy.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content