~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi (apparently this title needs to be longer)

+4
Lierrucia(Luci)
Cypress
Silver Black
Akimori
8 posters

Go down

Hi (apparently this title needs to be longer) Empty Hi (apparently this title needs to be longer)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:57 pm

Age * :
Therian, otherkin or foreigner(starseed) ? * (So we know in which group put you) :
Otherkin
Which theriotype/kintype ? (if applicable) :
Monster
Do you want to be added to your kin list ? * (So people like you can find you easily) :
I don't know what this is exactly...
US
Personality :
Very Introverted, shy, reserved
Interests :
drawing, animals, games
Intentions * :
to learn
Will you be participate in the forum discussions ? *
I might if I have anything to contribute
What do you know about paranormal and shifting ? *
not much
Experienced shifter or newbie ?*
newb
About me (how you've understood about you are, stuff you would like others to know about yourself, etc.
I've always identified more with the inhuman, but only started exploring it a few years ago after I stated getting regular involuntary phantom shifts.

Back to top Go down

Hi (apparently this title needs to be longer) Empty Re: Hi (apparently this title needs to be longer)

Post by Akimori Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:03 pm

All good for me! I putyou in the "other shifters" group.

Welcome! Enjoy yourself :3
Akimori
Akimori

Kin/Therio type : Tanuki
Job/hobbies : Writing a thesis / Read

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Hi (apparently this title needs to be longer) Empty Re: Hi (apparently this title needs to be longer)

Post by Silver Black Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:11 pm

Really interesting person :) !

Welcome to the pack sweetheart and I hope you will have fun and make some friends like you. 

Tell me, could you describe your kin type more ?  ( only if you don't mind since it's I just want to knowbecause i'm curious ) I doubt you really are a monster, there is no such thing as a monster. I see beauty in every thing, dark/light, evil/divine, beautiful/ugly, everything is beautiful, we just need to look the right way :3 

If you have questions or need help with anything, never hesitate to ask. 

We are a family, so a warm welcome for you :) 

( btw we have the exact same interests x') !!!!

Can't wait to know you more !
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:11 pm

Akimori wrote:

All good for me! I putyou in the "other shifters" group.Welcome! Enjoy yourself :3

Huh... he said otherkin, no?
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:57 am

Silver Black wrote:

Tell me, could you describe your kin type more ?  ( only if you don't mind since it's I just want to knowbecause i'm curious ) I doubt you really are a monster, there is no such thing as a monster. I see beauty in every thing, dark/light, evil/divine, beautiful/ugly, everything is beautiful, we just need to look the right way :3 

I use the word monster in a way that's a bit more synonymous with the word creature, implying more unfamiliarity than malicious or ugly.

My kin type is some what skeletal and crocodile-like with extensive plant/woody camouflage, like what you might think a forest elemental would look like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:07 am

Nice ! :) that is so cool
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypress Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:21 am

Welcome to the site! It's great to have you here! If you have any questions ever, don't be afraid to ask!
Cypress
Cypress

Kin/Therio type : Otherkin
Job/hobbies : Stuff...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lierrucia(Luci) Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:32 am

Hey, welcome to the site :) and yea monster isn't exactly the right description since some of our forms can be described like such, well my soul form anyway. But I understand what you mean and from your description of yourself there was a spark of memory in my spirit which means ive come across your kind before and may have knowledge or even a name for them after I deal with this energy build up.
Lierrucia(Luci)
Lierrucia(Luci)

Kin/Therio type : Succubus
Job/hobbies : Fast food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:38 am

Well now you've definitely piqued my interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lierrucia(Luci) Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:47 am

Yea ha-ha I've lived like forever, well my spirit self has and has visited many races, planets and realms. I'll let you know what I discover when I can.
Lierrucia(Luci)
Lierrucia(Luci)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akimori Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:26 pm

Silver Black wrote:
Akimori wrote:

All good for me! I putyou in the "other shifters" group.Welcome! Enjoy yourself :3

Huh... he said otherkin, no?

Oups.
Akimori
Akimori

Kin/Therio type : Tanuki
Job/hobbies : Writing a thesis / Read

Name of your kin self : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:02 pm

Welcome to the pack! I'm Imagine, nice to meet you!
Imagine
Imagine

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:27 pm

Welcome to the community, I have a friend who is also a forest elemental. Hope you enjoy your time here mate.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:37 pm

I hope you can learn more about who you are and get to know everyone here someday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:16 am

Naiu of the Void wrote:Welcome to the community, I have a friend who is also a forest elemental

I'm not sure if forest elemental is the correct word for me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but forest elementals seem to fall along the lines of animated plants. I mimic the shapes and textures of plants (and probably have some symbiotic plants and mosses) but I myself am not actually a plant per se.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:56 pm

Asheaoth wrote:
Naiu of the Void wrote:Welcome to the community, I have a friend who is also a forest elemental

I'm not sure if forest elemental is the correct word for me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but forest elementals seem to fall along the lines of animated plants. I mimic the shapes and textures of plants (and probably have some symbiotic plants and mosses) but I myself am not actually a plant per se.

Yeah forest elementals are beings who embody trees, or really anything in forst their body is composed of, they have dominion over the forest they are part of persay.

Are you able to mimic by touch? and is it limited to plants/forest dwellings? if you remember or project such?
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:57 pm

It's not a changing mimicry as far as I can tell. It's more like what you see in insects, where they're just shaped like leaves or sticks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lierrucia(Luci) Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:21 pm

Okay so I looked into that memory with the being with the same species marker or at least close to. What it brought me to was like a meeting of leaders on a different realm on earth and these people inhabited a forest/plan area and they actually lived on another planet before earth and something brought them to earth and but I'm having a little difficult time making out what he calls his species as I have to try to make out his words. They are pretty similar in look to some forest elementals but they arent the same like almost if I can say so the race might have started out as a type of forest elemental but evolved into something more.
Lierrucia(Luci)
Lierrucia(Luci)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:33 pm

Hmmm... I'm not sure if those beings in your memory are the same as me. I guess I haven't mentioned it yet but I'm from a more swampy area (a wooded swamp mind you) not so much forest and plains. Thanks for looking into it though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:15 am

Nonetheless you sound like a really interesting person :D My kin, or atleast out of my kin me in specific can mimic fresh water, swamps, though it's not necessarily a mimic thing.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lierrucia(Luci) Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:31 am

Yea nope not the same unless the image of there living space is off or wrong. They were a interesting people tho. But there's and your base energy are very close, I wonder if they were from the same reason or even world? Idk it's a wonder.
Lierrucia(Luci)
Lierrucia(Luci)

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:33 pm

Welcome.
Nice to meet you.
Winter
Winter

Kin/Therio type : Snow Leopard
Job/hobbies : Hiking, Art, Music, Games, Gardening, Reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZhongShi Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:51 pm

Welcome to the pack. I'm sure our association will be interesting.
ZhongShi
ZhongShi

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum