~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sentinels

3 posters

Go down

The Sentinels Empty The Sentinels

Post by Liudan Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:22 am

request delete.

Last edited by Sutekh on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

The Sentinels Empty Re: The Sentinels

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:08 am

They wont be allowed to do that anymore ever again...people dont get to take away peoples senses or even punish people...that's not POSSIBLE Naiu....that is against the reality of the world and not normal...senses disconnected? do they know whats going on? are they the reason I dont see anything normal anymore? do they know what the word disconnected means? how?? they invented it? if so they arent real people..its not a thing! its not possible! not being able to feel anymore or be capable of thinking about the idea of that being a thing means they arent real..they arent alive or sentient..they are robots! unless they dont know what it means even though they have been punishing people like this and need to be cured of this random thoughts that arent possible or thoughts...no one will explain to me whats going here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:12 am

Hmm... So that's what this world has chosen to call them. Good to know.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:08 pm

Nekoman wrote:Hmm... So that's what this world has chosen to call them. Good to know.

Maybe, maybe not. They fit the Gnosis word, but aren't exactly. Sentinel by definition fits them. They aren't tied to this world, they are disconnected from this one by choice. But not sure who you mean or if this world has any outside of that one self righteous group over the veil, well then there's Ma'at and her beings of Balance.

Kurokitsune wrote:They wont be allowed to do that anymore ever again...people dont get to take away peoples senses or even punish people...that's not POSSIBLE Naiu....that is against the reality of the world and not normal...senses disconnected? do they know whats going on? are they the reason I dont see anything normal anymore? do they know what the word disconnected means? how?? they invented it? if so they arent real people..its not a thing! its not possible! not being able to feel anymore or be capable of thinking about the idea of that being a thing means they arent real..they arent alive or sentient..they are robots! unless they dont know what it means even though they have been punishing people like this and need to be cured of this random thoughts that arent possible or thoughts...no one will explain to me whats going here!

Some of the sentinels are really nice, I plan to expand on my friendship with one of the retired ones, or "fallen sentinels" it seems ones in the council law and order comes before anything that emotions would affect.

I understand that, I usually disconnect myself emotionally from work, not by choice I don't think or conciously it just happens. But yeah I understand where you're coming from, at the time of finding this stuff out I didn't like it, but then I realize actions and reactions, cause and effect. The things I could of messed up. I was/am a Sentinel and I'm still remembering things from before forcing myself to rebirth.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:41 pm

Self righteous? What do you know of that group or the veil that gives you the right to judge them? Do you have any idea how hard it was to make the decision to put the veil in place? Do you have any idea how often those involved second guess the decision? Of course not, because the veil is in the way of you finding out just how conflicted they feel. Do not judge what you do not know, Primordial. This world holds far more at stake than you realize.

I've never particularly liked most of the Sentinels: Too many bad pre-life experiences. The Sentinels are often too disconnected from reality to judge anything appropriately. The Sentinels often punished me for the crimes of my creator... And for things the Sentinels forced me to do; that I told them were dangerous for me to do. This is the only world where I could escape the typical, tyrannical views of the average Sentinel, so please don't insult the only council that I still hold respect for. Don't judge the earth council from such a limited perspective. They're the only ones who gave me a chance...

Tell me more of this "Ma'at". I know nothing of her, but I feel like she should be familiar.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:45 pm

OMg. Ma'at, why do I know that name. Wasn't she on Razgriz one of an older otherkin website i was on ? I know her name and I know it's from one of these sites.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:48 pm

Nekoman wrote:Self righteous? What do you know of that group or the veil that gives you the right to judge them? Do you have any idea how hard it was to make the decision to put the veil in place? Do you have any idea how often those involved second guess the decision? Of course not, because the veil is in the way of you finding out just how conflicted they feel. Do not judge what you do not know, Primordial. This world holds far more at stake than you realize.

I've never particularly liked most of the Sentinels: Too many bad pre-life experiences. The Sentinels are often too disconnected from reality to judge anything appropriately. The Sentinels often punished me for the crimes of my creator... And for things the Sentinels forced me to do; that I told them were dangerous for me to do. This is the only world where I could escape the typical, tyrannical views of the average Sentinel, so please don't insult the only council that I still hold respect for. Don't judge the earth council from such a limited perspective. They're the only ones who gave me a chance...

Tell me more of this "Ma'at". I know nothing of her, but I feel like she should be familiar.

I stand by what I said, my name is Niau not "primordial" don't think I have to repeat what my username already tells you, and besides the veil being up is more risky then it being down considering there are people unbound and still trying to bring about the age of reason. A small group of people who feel their own idea of balance should be placed on this world, the veil could of existed without limiting those here, now with that people are seeking ways to become unbound and off the radar of it. Which I have met 3 so far it's kind of ironic.

You say don't judge what I do not know, but there's primordials who were against it and for it, my perspective is far from limited, you're allowing your emotions to speak for you and I rather not get into anything with you as you tend to jump the gun way too quickly. there's pros and cons to the veil existing as there is to anything especially in relation to a group who feels their own ideals dominate ther whole of a world.

I do not know what you mean about your involvement with the sentinels so I won't really touch that, I assume we might mean different groups might not. The Sentinels do not punish those outside the place they call the palace only those that break the law within it. Even primordials set up their own council that governs them. I do not know who or what punished you for something your creator did or who your creator is, if the sentinels did such a thing then the war between the gods would of never happened.

The sentinels don't force their ideas of balance they just fix, observe, and maintain balance on a scale that expands outside of creation atleast the creation the specific "creation energy" evelopes. While beings like Ma'at and others maintain it within said universal scale, as for earth, balance can still be maintained without forcing people to be bound, and basically weak to what wants to do such.

So yes I know what I am talking about just as you do.

Silver Black wrote:OMg. Ma'at, why do I know that name. Wasn't she on Razgriz one of an older otherkin website i was on ? I know her name  and I know it's from one of these sites.

Oh no this Ma'at is the primordial of balance, the law of Ma'at, order, balance, justice, and such. she is one of the beings who helps in maintaining balance but more on a universal scale then a earth level scale.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:39 am

Update on their appearance.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:59 pm

Oh ok thanks for the explanation. And this sentinel thing is interesting, as always. 

But your void form and the rest, are they like other lives or something ?
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:10 pm

Silver Black wrote:Oh ok thanks for the explanation. And this sentinel thing is interesting, as always. 

But your void form and the rest, are they like other lives or something ?

No the void form is something I forced myself into, my kind are also polymorphic. So we can take on different forms outside our original form.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content