~ Silver Pack ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

A Town Forgotten. [Apocalyptic AU, rated M for mature]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MojaveMartyr
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
MojaveMartyr

Kin/Therio type : Shaman Apprentice / Ex Hunter
Job/hobbies : Butcher/ Music

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

A Town Forgotten. [Apocalyptic AU, rated M for mature] Empty
PostSubject: A Town Forgotten. [Apocalyptic AU, rated M for mature]   A Town Forgotten. [Apocalyptic AU, rated M for mature] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 4:27 pm

A good dream always likes to melt into a nightmare these days. I began to question my own sanity way before i ever ended up here in this town surrounded by shifters. Came to a surprise that i am one of them, to a certain degree. When i was found out to be one, that is when i became what i hunted in many cities, towns, and homes.

Now i am here living among them, to be honest there have been many times when i wanted to feed desire. My hand trembles on a trigger or the hilt of a weapon, screaming to be greeted with the same glorious orchestration of screams.

I can always feel eyes watching me, i know i am not welcome here. How can a man who killed so many of their kind be welcomed with open arms? I have to leave this town for a little while, I need to go back out, whether i come back sane or not. It will not be much of a worry for me, the world outside of this town is far from a paradise.

Out there, many major cities have become a wasteland, the military enacted a complete purification, at that time i was one of the many pawns used to go in and execute shifters or kidnap, in means to interrogate, gaining more information to use in finding and slaughtering other shifters.

It is time to go back, I belong in the ruins.

I woke up early as usual, slipping on my clothes, adding extra layers since it is the dead of winter. Stepping outside, my feet crunch the snow below. The town still enveloped in darkness. The only source of illumination is a couple street lights and a few 24 hour shops.

I pull out a note pad with a list of things needed for my trip. The only way to gain these much needed supplies at this moment is to steal them. Which is no skin off my back, I know just the place for food and water anyway. I walk in the shadows keep a low profile and a steady slow heart beat. I do not need to tip off anyone with panic.

I approach a door to a small market owned by that obsidian black wolf lady. Taking my lock pick set, i get to work fast, releasing the lock i step in and move slowly yet at the same time brisk as a gust of air. Grabbing supplies that are ample enough for one i leave, closing the door, making sure that the bell does not chime. The darkness begins to fade as i gather my supplies and make my way out of the town.

The world is waking, i am greeted with a hazy blue parking lot. I pop a lock of a car and the alarm goes off. As i fumble a little with popping the hood, quickly searching i find what i wanted and in effort to pulling it lose the alarm stopped. Dropping the hood i get back into the drivers seat of the car and begin to hot wire.

Progress was made until the skitter of rocks, i pulled out my knife and grabbed a person trying to sneak up on me, my eyes lit up with the pleasure to kill. Yet i was greeted by a familiar face. It was akimori, i pulled the knife away from her throat. I kept my hood up as i moved back into the car.

The passenger door opened and she sat down on the seat. I looked at her "What do you think you are doing?" as i said that her expression turned solemn.

"I want to come with you." She said.

I stared and then started the car. "You are not coming along." I said with a stern tone. I revved the car so that it would wake up from its frozen hibernation.

Yet she sat there and did not move a muscle. " You know that there is a possibility of never coming back and also dying right?" I said. With that she looked scared but she was firm with her decision.

At this point i gave up even trying to convince her and i closed the door popped the car into first and drove out of the parking lot. Cops flew past as i exited. Inside i just gave a smirk, that lady must have noticed there is a lot of stuff missing. The city was gone as i drove with a new friend coming along for the trip.

Two more days until we arrive.

Last edited by Akimori on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Clearifying title for the context!)
Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Akimori

Kin/Therio type : Tanuki
Job/hobbies : Writing a thesis / Read

PostSubject: Re: A Town Forgotten. [Apocalyptic AU, rated M for mature]   A Town Forgotten. [Apocalyptic AU, rated M for mature] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:38 pm

Akimori opened an eye.
    Something was amiss.

She was used to wake up early due to her work, back in Montreal. But she never liked it. Leaving the softness and comfiness of a warm bed in the Canadian winter is never an easy task. And since she came to live here with Silver and the others, she had been able to wake when she pleased, which was indeed very pleasing.

She growled a bit and tried turning on her other side to fall back asleep. Nope. URG. WHY?
    Her senses had always been pretty sharp, but now that she found out about her tanuki and that they shared a closer bound, her sense of smell and hearing were even more sensible. She could hear the tiniest mouse squeak and smell when a single blade of grass had been cut in a small clearing.

It was annoying as fuck.

Even back then, she had to use earbuds and a mask on her eyes to fall asleep. Even back then, she had to drug herself to sleep because she wouldn't, or couldn't, fall asleep most of the time. Imagine now. Why did tanuki had to be nocturnal?

Akimori pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed loudly. She had her own cabin and she could do so freely without bothering anyone. The chubby girl kicked her big and soft and warm and so appealing blankets and grabbed her glasses on the nightstand. It was still dark outside, no sun was coming in. And cold. She could feel it in her bones, as she put her naked feet on the floor.

Especially in her right leg, which had suffered so much lately. First her car accident a couple years ago, and not too long ago, a FREAKING GUN SHOT. Her leg had healed pretty well but she still had an ugly scar, right above the knee. At least she could still walk, thanks to Momo, Silver and Kya.

Without putting the light on, (nocturnal, remember?) Akimori started to dress up. She glanced outside, hoping to catch a few stars in the sky. She had been missing stargazing so much. If she wouldn't fall asleep again, she could at least see the stars. But she didn't see stars, she saw a dark and tall person walking from shadow to shadow. She knew instantly who it was. Momo. The girl stopped while putting on her pants. It wasn't the first time that she saw him, obviously, but there was something weird in his step. He was still pretty new so maybe he needed help with something?

Dummy. He arrived the same day as you. He knows as much as you do.

Akimori puffed up her cheeks at her own stupidity. Still. She finished dressing up and decided to go check on him and see if he, indeed, needed something. She owned him so much.
    But Momo was tall and had long legs. He was quick on his feet. Soon, he was out of her sight and she could only rely on his tracks in the snow. Shit shit shit. The wind wasn't too strong but if she didn't catch up to him, she would lose him. She could hear the snow being crushed ahead, so that was good. But then, nothing.

With her heart beating a bit faster, the girl jogged a bit, hoping to catch up to him that way. She was breathing a bit harder now but soon, she saw that the tracks led to a market. Akimori tilted her head on the side. It was obviously closed, wasn't it? No lights were on. While wondering about what he was doing, blue light started to cast upon the world as the sun was rising behind a thick layer of clouds. Akimori walked slowly closer, passing behind a drift of snow. The loud blaring of a car alarm made her jump one foot in the air. What the hell was Momo doing?

What are YOU doing?

She blushed. Indeed. What was she doing to say to him? "Oh I saw you and I followed you, 'cause, that's what I do"? Seriously. She glanced at him, trying to stop the car from alerting the others. He was clearly trying to leave. But why? Why not ask for help? Wasn't he happy here? Akimori's heart tightned. She wanted him to be happy. Not only because he helped her when he didn't have to...Then why? Because she was just that nice? Probably. Unless.

The girl walked behind Momo as he was finally silencing the car, fidgeting, thinking about what she was going to say...until she cried out when he grabbed her and she felt the cold metal of a knife on her throat. His face. He looked at her in a way that froze her blood, and made it leave her face. Then the expression disappeared, as he let her go and, as if nothing happened, got in the car.

Wa..?

Without thinking, she went to the passenger side and got in the car too.

What do you think you're doing?

She breathed in and out. Thankfully, the blood had left her face earlier or she would be glowing like a torch right now.

I want to come with you.

Did she? She did actually. She wanted to make him feel better. He clearly wasn't alright and, as stated before, she owned him a lot. And Aki had the huge default of always wanting to help people. Even when they didn't want her help. Momo was a special case for her.
    His amber eyes and serious expression drilled a hole right into her. She stared right back, but her blood was warming up now.

Please don't blush, please don't blush, please don't blush, ple...

You are not coming along.

His gaze left her face as her left eyebrow shot right up. She almost said "make me", but she didn't feel quite that friendly with him just yet. For sure though, she wouldn't leave until he made it very clear that he didn't want her to come. No, that first sentence wasn't enough. And the village didn't really need her now. They had all they needed. And Aki felt like she would be of use here and now. And bleurg, wherever Momo was going, it was always good to have someone to spend time with. Wasn't it? Her eyebrow went down and her gaze glazed over a bit. Maybe he didn't wanted her to be there. Maybe she was annoying him. Maybe she had annoyed him so much that that was the reason he was leaving? Yes. Akimori also had a bad habit of overthinking everything. The car was now started and its light vibration made her eyesight go back into focus.

You know that there is a possibility of never coming back and also dying right?

He was staring at her again. Dying? If she wasn't as cold and as awkward, she probably would have laughed. That didn't scare her anymore. With all her NDEs...Not coming back, that was different. She had friends here...Sake and Silver and Kya, and Snake too, even if he was just Silver's dog. She had stuff too, but that didn't matter so much. Akimori didn't say a word but she didn't leave the car either. She would come back, she just knew.

Momo shruged and drove the car out of the parking lot and onto the highway. The girl looked ahead and tried to stop herself from smiling. He didn't insist on her leaving! But that may have been because cops were on their way from the other town. She frowned and then realized. Momo had just stole from that market. Well. He also stole a car. Aki puffed up her cheeks again. She really didn't think this through, did she?

It had been a while already, and obviously, Aki had been way too shy and awkward to speak. She had kinda barged in on his escape after all. She didn't mean to bother him any more than she was already. She could tell they were going south, and that was probably the most of it. Not because she had saw signs and whatnot, but because there was NOTHING north of where they were, believe me. Akimori had taken her big coat off because it had gotten a bit warmer in the car already. The girl glanced at Momo : he seemed to be fine with his coat still. He had one even thicker than hers. She could tell by his tan that he was probably used to much milder temperatures than in the north Québec. Aki smiled. Her fat had a least one use, apart from making her cuddly.

Momo hadn't spoken up since mentionning death and never coming back to Chibougamau. Aki wasn't really surprised. The guy was the silent type. But sometimes, just having someone there can help not feeling so alone. She hoped she could provide him with that at least. If their little escapade proved to be too rough or if he really seemed like she annoyed him, the girl could just hitch-hike her way back. Or even ask him to drop her off near Montreal or Québec when they went through. She had no idea where they were going exactly, but if they kept going south and south, they were bound to pass by a big city.

She had made a ball of her coat and was kinda hugging it while looking at the scenery. She used that time to think about what happened recently. While getting back to health, Aki had discovered she was a shifter. She hadn't shifted yet, but she knew it was close now. She was a bit different than most of the shifters, since she was made of two parts, her human core and her tanuki. What came really easily to others was a complicated and tidious process for her. She was still learning to live with her two sides.

She knew a bit about Momo's kintype. He was a Hunter. They knew as much, the people in the village. She had seen them being cautious around him and murmuring when he was out or in the open. Aki didn't care about his past. Everyone had a past. It was probably hard for him too, realizing that he had killed many of his own kind. Because he wasn't just Hunter, he was another kin as well. Aki didn't know much about that kintype. Demons and stuff. She wasn't the psychic. Maybe she'd get to know more about it on the way, who knows?

Aki looked at him again over her glasses. Did he relaxed since they had started the trip? She couldn't really tell. She was tensing at times too. She didn't forget the way he looked at her back there. It shook her very core. She touched her throat slightly. The blade hadn't cut the skin but...it was like it was still there. The girl felt her tanuki stir. Tanuki were and are still eaten, not only by their predators but also by humans. She shivered. Nuki didn't like that feeling, at all. He clearly wasn't happy with her decision to follow Momo either.

She waved her tanuki away (interiorly) and realized she had been staring at Momo for a while now. She averted her eyes quickly, looking back at the snow covered fir and pine trees in the distance. She hid her face with her coat, she felt it was hot again. Why, face, why? Even without looking at him, she could still smell him. Aki moved tilded her head ever so slightly, a bit curious about it. Weirdly, it wasn't the same smell that any human male would typically have. She hadn't really noticed it before, since she had never been this close for this long. The smell was...It was close to what men his age and body type would have, but not quite the same, and harder to detect too. She really had a hard time to describe it. She breathed it through her mouth and nose, closing her eyes, trying to put her finger on it.

It was warm and earthy. With a hinge of...something.

Why in the hell did that make her face burn even more?

Without thinking, she cleared her throat, trying to defuse her own embarassment but thus making Momo glance at her. Fuck.

- Err. Where are we going?

she squeaked. Great.

A Town Forgotten. [Apocalyptic AU, rated M for mature] 475473signature
Please forgive my english if I make mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker. x)
Back to top Go down
MojaveMartyr
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
MojaveMartyr

PostSubject: Re: A Town Forgotten. [Apocalyptic AU, rated M for mature]   A Town Forgotten. [Apocalyptic AU, rated M for mature] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 8:16 pm

Sitting in the car, the highway seems to go on for an eternity. Watching Aki from the corner of my eye as she fidgets around. I have to stay focused on the road, my jacket barely keeping in the my escaping body heat, from occasion vapor leaves my mouth as i continue to control my heart rate.

Anxiety always creeps in slowly, getting out of this country and going into the next, where ruin has already been established. Staying Focused is always easy for me, yet having another person in the vehicle so close to me is something else.

Personally i do not enjoy company to much, honestly not at all. Aki does not know where we are going and what is actually going to happen. Not to much coverage came over from america, but the humans have lost the fight and in the midst of the destruction the shifters that have survived have formed their own groups. Many feasting upon the flesh of their own and the remaining humans.

Why am i going back to the first city? Why am i bringing someone along with me?

I notice her move slightly closer with her head, she is catching my scent. If she catches the other form of me. That will not be good at all.

The trip is going to be very long as well, so i hope she does not plan on stopping a lot along the way. I laugh on the inside, She is going to america and she does not know it. Most likely others will notice that she and I are gone, with my reputation. I have a feeling that hunting parties with commence. With that i must drive faster. Switching to 4th the care juts for a quick second and the RPMs start to increase.

Aki clears her throat

[color=#006600]Err, where are we going?[color=#EEEEEE]

I look at her and just smirk, She did volunteer to stay but that does not mean that i have to tell her. When someone signs up with me to go somewhere. It is usually best not to ask questions and always be ready for something.

As we scream down the highway pushing the car to its limits. A patch of black ice makes contact and i lose slight control of the car and a tire hits a pot hole popping it. The sound of screeching metal against pavement fills my ears. Swinging the steering wheel to the opposite side trying to drift the car. It only works to an extent until we hit a snow wall.

Fantastic, the car is total and i am stuck in the cold. Miles away from civilization....again.

Kicking open the door and helping aki out through the drivers side. I inspect slightly as she gets out for any major cuts. Nothing much so that is in our favor.

"Well, we are walking. till i find a new car to steal."

Aki looks at me.

"you heard me, we are walking."

Hopefully a car shows up or something, my body can not take much more of these freezing temperatures.

We begin to walk along the side of the road south bound to america.
Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Akimori

PostSubject: Re: A Town Forgotten. [Apocalyptic AU, rated M for mature]   A Town Forgotten. [Apocalyptic AU, rated M for mature] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 7:45 am

Momo gave her a look that told her she should have stayed back if she was going to ask questions. Oh boy. That was going to be a long journey.
    The glow slowly went away as she was concentrating on the scenery and trying not to bother him anymore. At least, he didn't make fun of her red face. It was usually the reaction she gotten when she was blushing as hard as she was just moments ago. The road was long and boring between Chibougamau and the southern cities, at some point, all the trees look the same. As the Hunter drove on and pushed the car to its limits, Akimori's body started to tense up. Was he even used to drive in this kind of weather? It wasn't particuliarly stormy or anything, but it was cold and in the last few days, they had mellow temperatures. That meant ice.

Aki was starting to open her mouth and was meaning to ask him if he wanted her to take the wheel for awhile but then Momo hits a patch of black ice, a tire popped and they were capsideed. Wow.

As all accidents go, it went all too fast for her to have the chance to react to this. She didn't even have the chance to shout. The airbags opened up at the right moment, keeping Aki's head safe, but her knees had taken a hard hit on the dashboard. Damn, was she going to feel this tomorrow. The girl had lost her glasses at the moment of impact with the snow wall, and now she couldn't see much. Momo got out of the car, as she was trying frantically to find them. The cold wind hit her bare skin and she shivered. She finally got a hold onto her glasses and let Momo pull her out of the car. The Canadian winter greeted her with open arms, almost freezing her on the spot, as she quickly put on her coat. From the way her breath made puffs of vapor and how she felt the insides of her nose freeze, she guessed it must have been around minus 25°C at the moment. She really wished she had worn some kind of snow pants. And some gloves. The highway formed a wind corridor of some kind and the wind was pretty strong, making the coldness even more piercing and harsh. The tall man got close to her and examined her quickly to see if she was safe and sound, before the time she could tell him. Ah well.

- Well, we are walking. till i find a new car to steal.

Aki couldn't stop her sass look as she glanced at him. Really, Captain Obvious?

- You heard me, we are walking.

Still looking at him, she put her hood up and closed it as much as possible with the laces. She was used to the cold, when she was dressed accordingly. Which wasn't the case. She hadn't planned on going away with Momo, and certainly didn't plan about being freaking capsided in a stolen car on the side of a road leading to God knows where. She sighted slightly as she put her hands in her sleeves and tighted the extremities. Momo wasn't even looking at her anymore as he started to walk south. Hopefully they would find something, anything.

Just how south were they actually headed?

Since the humans had fallen and the shifters were the only ones left, civil war had erupted, especially in the USA. Gangs and petty kings rose and most of the shifters tried to make a living in the woods, as their kintype. Sadly, many of them, just like Aki, couldn't yet shift.
    They were at the mercy of the new lords. Just like Walking Dead.

In Canada, people usually kept to their stereotypes : friendly, polite, and to themselves. There wasn't many guns either here. But in the US? They sell them in Walmarts for Chrissakes. That had to do with the craziness a bit, no? Aki couldn't tell, but she certainly didn't want to risk her skin by going over there. Yep it probably was a bit warmer than here, she got that, but here they were in peace.

Anyways, Aki had no idea where they were going. She was just speculating, since she knew that Momo came from there. But why going back?

So, they walked and walked and walked. Nothing in front of them, except snow covered pines and fir trees. The wind was picking up, the flurries rose from the clearings besides the highway and reduced their visibility. The wind was pushing their backs, at least, even if that made the cold even more piercing.

She had to half-jog/half-walk to keep up with Momo. That made her a bit warmer but her jeans-covered legs were way to bare for such a temperature. Aki would definitely have frostbites on her thighs if they didn't find a car or a shelter soon. While following him, she stared at the end of his left sleeve, where his hand should be, if he hadn't done just the same thing she did and hid it in his coat. She kinda wanted to take his arm and cuddle while walking. Not only because she liked cuddles so much but also since that would keep their sides warm. Akimori sighted. There was no way Momo wouldn't mind that at all. They didn't know each other well enough to give the girl any sense of what was ok in term of touchiness.

She glanced behind them, hoping to see a car coming in their direction, catching a faceful of flurries. And indeed, there it was! A dark blue minivan (or was it black ?) was coming their way, still a bit far behind but it would without any doubt pass besides them. Aki couldn't stop herself from smiling and said :

- Hey Momo, look! A car's coming!

She lifted her arm like your best hitchhiker and waited for the car to come closer. When it finally got near, she noticed that the windows were tinted and that she couldn't make out just how many people were in the car...The passenger window opened and a kind-looking and somewhat bearded driver smiled :

- Hey kids! I saw your car back there, what a crash, eh?
    I'm really glad you're fine. Up on! It's cold out there, eh?

Aki didn't even think twice before nodding in enthousiasm and opening the back door. Too quickly to cry out, four hands grabbed her by the arms and coat and dragged her in the car. She started to kick and punch around, and a satisfying crunch and hurted knuckles were her reward. A man grunted and a set of hands left her body, but before she could kick more, another guy binded her hands with a ty-wrap. Aki moved in to bite the guy's hands but he slapped her hard in the face. The girl's glasses flew out of her face and she tasted her blood. She moaned in pain and tried to kick some more, but the guy had moved behind her and holded her by the hair, exposing her throat and putting a large knife against it. Oh, souvenirs.

During that altercation, the driver had pulled out a big gun from between his thighs and beckoned Momo to get in the car as well, with a bored but serious expression.

- Don't play the smartass, kiddo, and get in the goddamn van.
    We can gut her right here, right now, but I guess you'd rather not see that, right?

Aki couldn't think of anything to say, she wanted to do something but she had no idea what to do. She was starting to panic and her breath accelerated. The guy, whose nose was a tiny bit askew now, came from behind her and took his sweet time groping her breasts through her coat. The girl's stomach heaved and she tried to free herself again, only cutting the soft and sensitive skin of her throat against the knife, ever so slightly. Cold sweat broke on her skin. What would happen now?

Please forgive my english if I make mistakes, I'm not a native english speaker. x)
Back to top Go down
MojaveMartyr
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
MojaveMartyr

PostSubject: Re: A Town Forgotten. [Apocalyptic AU, rated M for mature]   A Town Forgotten. [Apocalyptic AU, rated M for mature] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 6:41 pm

It is cold, i hate this more than torture. As we walk, aki occasionally gives me looks. I know she wants to say something. I wonder why she does not, it is better to be upfront with me. Anyway, as we walk i could feel my body slow and freeze.

Sadly my body is not built for cold temperatures at all, the blood is too thin in my veins. No doubt i spend more time here it will thicken and i will be able to survive better.

Eh, Who am i kiddin? at the least my pistol's grip does not feel freezing anymore since my hands have gone numb. This place is almost like the desert, everything looks the same, it is just cold.

Before i could be lost in my thoughts while we walk aki yells out

Hey Momo a car's coming.

I turn around as the car approaches, Staring at the driver i can see others inside with him.
"These guys are trying to be slick huh?" I thought to myself.

I knew there was something funny when another grown man called me a kid, yet even with that aki just strolled up to the car and the back seat. All i could do was just watch, there are no heroes in this world or any other so when it comes to mistakes it is best to learn the hard way.

Aki got pulled in and then the driver pulls out a weapon and aims it my way, trying to threaten me to get into the car.

"{Don't play the smartass, kiddo, and get in the goddamn van.
We can gut her right here, right now, but I guess you'd rather not see that, right?"

Kiddo? Really now mate? I was not born yesterday.

Now do not get me wrong, I do care about aki's well being, the problem is that this was way to easy to see through. Though, these guys have nice car so i wonder how they feel if i ask to borrow it. By this point, things are kind of heating up in the back seat of the car.

Come on kid, she is going to die if you do not get into this car right now. I want to have a little fun as well.

I shrug and step into the passenger side of the car, the driver smiles darkly and they remove the knife from aki's neck.

Good, Good, Now we own you!

I look back at aki and smile darkly, then i wink at her. It is my time to shine and we get a free car our of it. As the guy drives down the road, i turn on the heat full blast.

The driver constantly rubs my thighs, inside i am laughing, this guy  is going to wish he was a different gender. Actually i think i will help him with that one. Looking back on aki periodically while the heat becomes sweltering to the point everyone inside except for me is sweating. My joints are nice and flexible now.

Hey Aki can you help me with my jacket?

She looks at me with complete confusion yet she does it anyway. Slipping over to my side i stretch and she grabs my coat and pulls it onto her lap, where a concealed knife falls on her lap.

Thanks darlin, now i never ask anything like this. Why don't you "treat" this guys to a good time?

As i say that aki's facial expression seems like it is turning into panic, all i can do is hope she does what i do.

The driver begins to rub my chest and get a little more handsy, as well as the guys in the back with aki. I play a long and act as though i am enjoying it. Giving this guy a real good show before he loses his gear and brain.

The guy then puts his arm right over my thighs and i move quickly to lock his arm and i pull out my pistol.

AKI NOW!

As i yell out in all the commotion i fire two rounds into the drivers crotch, blood spurts into his own face. I get closer to him and he stops the car. Pressing my face next to his bloody and crying expression, i press the pistol under his chin and fire two more times quickly silencing his screams.

I look at aki who has a is just sitting there next to one dead guy and the other one caught in shock.

Aki, you have some unfinished business

I point my weapon at the other guy. She just looks at him then he puts his hands up. Before he could get a word out i placed a round through his head. With a quick jolt and snap he went lifeless.

I could not do it.

Aki said to me looking sad and scared.

It is alright, i honestly did not expect you too, so we saved some ammunition .

I pushed the driver out of the car, then signaled aki to do the same. We gained a car, and this time i am not going to drive insane. We head out for the second time.
Back to top Go down
Akimori
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Akimori

PostSubject: Re: A Town Forgotten. [Apocalyptic AU, rated M for mature]   A Town Forgotten. [Apocalyptic AU, rated M for mature] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Town Forgotten. [Apocalyptic AU, rated M for mature]   A Town Forgotten. [Apocalyptic AU, rated M for mature] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Town Forgotten. [Apocalyptic AU, rated M for mature]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE ROLEPLAY PORTAL :: OTHER TERRITORIES / DIMENSIONS-
Jump to: