~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT: Rumors from the web ( Demystified )

4 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT: Rumors from the web ( Demystified ) Empty IMPORTANT: Rumors from the web ( Demystified )

Post by Silver Black Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:07 pm

RUMORS ABOUT ME AND THE WEBSITE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
* Judges haters and rumor starters intensely. DON'T YOU HAVE  A LIFE LOL. Cause you are wasting your time x'D 

This is an update on everything that is happening on Silver Pack and to shut down the stupid rumors I heard on Internet. I noticed less people come on here because of it and I have to make things clear...once again * sigh. You know guies, sometimes in life people who hate you and are jealous, such as Dakota and other people, will try to ruin your lifework and reputation. Don't let them for they are not worth it. Always be honest with your pack and tell them everything you know.

Ok ! So who are we as a pack ( and rumors ) ? 

A spiritual community of people who have multiple beliefs.  Not some kind of dumb cult. * middle finger to the web 
I've heard rumors on other websites and on the web itself that we are some dark cult. I didn't know loll ? People here can believe in whatever they want and no one EVER is going to ask them for money nor force them to believe something in pecular. They can express freely their opinion, come and go as they please. So I don't see how we are a damn cult lol. 

You know what's funny bout all this ? I went to investigate who said that and were. I found out only 2 places talking about us on the web. One of them what a top 10 of the websites to avoid as an otherkin. They said we are a cult who believes in shapeshifting with a cult-like leader and shits like that. Guess what ? Hehehe. Turns out that the moderators who wrote that are shapeshifters and fictionkins. * crow cawing

So yeah let's be clear : I don't give a shit what they say anymore. The other place where the rumor spread was on tumblr I believe. People I used to know in the past. Jealous cunts who tried to ruin Silver Pack 1 because they were jealous heads. 
It's not easy being awesome x'D . 

Also I'm not a teen predator -_-' Stupid people believing stupid shit jealous past-admins said.  The website here specifies in the rules that if you are under 18 you should be supervised by an adult anyway. It's not my fault half of the community are young teenagers. Back in my day, Razgriz had more than 3/4 of their members as kids and teens. Here, there is a lot of age diversity. Yes, even if we have lots of young teenagers. SO WHAT ? Doesn't mean i'm a pedophile. This is not the first website made for shapeshifting and other crazy stuff, we're just continuing Razgriz and Pariah. This is dumb. I'm like a mother figure to a few teens and yes sometimes I reply when they talk to me. But i have many friends and most of them are adults. Does that make me a pedophile ?  I hate idiots. But the Earth is full of them lol. Can't help it. 

And for the toxic person I supposely am. DUDE. No one is perfect and i did mistakes in the past, but they didnt make it easy for me either. I'm usually not mean with nice people with no reason so go fuck yourself lol. I hate butt hurts and drama fuckers. Also, sorry for my language but i'm not sorry x')
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Rumors from the web ( Demystified ) Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Rumors from the web ( Demystified )

Post by Nekoman Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:14 pm

Isn't changing the line below the website name to say "NOT A FUCKING CULT" a bit excessive? I mean, "Not a Cult" would be fine, but all caps and swearing is a bit overboard, and not the most welcoming sight. Dial it back a bit, Alphess. (you're gonna scare away the girl I recommended this site to today)
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Rumors from the web ( Demystified ) Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Rumors from the web ( Demystified )

Post by Silver Black Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:16 pm

FUUUUUUUuuu i cant change it for the next 6 h cause i work n am on mobile. I wished i could :s sorry !!!! Ill do it asap promised.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanblade Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:46 pm

DOn't worry, i can edit :p
Zanblade
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:47 pm

Nope lol.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:38 pm

I was thinking, can I Have the title of "Advisor"? I mean, I'm usually the one to pipe up with advice when you get upset and do or suggest doing something excessive, so it seems like a logical title for me.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:13 pm

I wish I had a cult, we would learn some dank stuff from each other :c people have such a poor view of what an actual cult is t.t
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:28 pm

Its KiNDA like a cult but not the bad kind of lol. Its a spiritual community.Multi-beliefs.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:31 pm

Yeah I get you, just saying the people who try and spread rumors are really ignorant and it's noticeable with how they make fools of themselves.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:09 am

I see where you're going now. xD Bwaha. I should change my rank to '' Cult leader '' just to make these suckers hate eve more but I won't do it cause i'm not one. * dies laughing
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:13 am

Nekoman wrote:I was thinking, can I  Have the title of "Advisor"? I mean, I'm usually the one to pipe up with advice when you get upset and do or suggest doing something excessive, so it seems like a logical title for me.
Yeah sure why not. You deserve it after all. Here you go : Personal Advisor :P
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanblade Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:33 pm

Silver Black wrote:I see where you're going now. xD Bwaha. I should change my rank to '' Cult leader '' just to make these suckers hate eve more but I won't do it cause i'm not one. * dies laughing

Tbh if they compare this site to a dark cult dos that mean they've actually been in a dark cult? o.o
Zanblade
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:40 am

xD !!!!!!
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum