~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens, Fairies & Reapers

3 posters

Go down

Aliens, Fairies & Reapers  Empty Aliens, Fairies & Reapers

Post by Silver Black Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:00 pm

Thei apparitions are manifesting a LOT more this year and me and Reb think it might be related to the opening portals on Earth, like the Veil or something. Magical creatures are more and more back, just like in the medieval times and so is magic itself. 

I saw some fairies and ufos yesterday, all in one day. 

They,re starting to be casual to me.....

and it makes me wonder. 

A reaper was also spotted in the news and THAT is not good at all. 

When the reapers come in, there is no way back. 

I also noticed breaches in time and space. some mysterious noises are heard all over the world, all unexplained.

I myself encountered a scary '' dinosaur steps '' sound two summers ago . sometimes i wonder if we don't hear what was there millions of years ago because of the veil and the magnetic field disruptions. also the solar flares might not be helping. all of that, humans causing trouble and the earth being  unbalanced, I think it causes more problems than people want to admit. 

Look at this : 

REAPER SIGHTED : 

UFOS spotted THIS YEAR : 

FAIRIES sighted : 

i was the one seeing them play around a street lamp last night, in the cemetery too and some of them are disguised as dragonflies that wave at you and act strangely. when they fly, they stand vertically and act very curious and unafraid. you also spot them in unusual places and they feel '' odd '' . 

So is it the veil ? the portals opening ? the solar flares disrupting the magnetic field of the earth ? 

Was isit  ? because there are lot and lot more creatures that are entering our world this year and it's starting to be both cool and scary. 

you know....whats next... ? 

that's what makes me be on my guard. 

what do you think of all this ? 

Aliens, Fairies & Reapers  345911230-745329027323468-7512940760121073236-n
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Aliens, Fairies & Reapers  Empty Re: Aliens, Fairies & Reapers

Post by Amorak Lunaries Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:21 pm

As time and incidents change, our world becomes more and more aware of what’s happening. The dark matter hurricane is blasting strong energy over the world and awakening supernaturals who may not have known that they were even something else. Now, I am affiliated with lots of other SN(supernaturals) and more than half believe that the rise of nonhumans and magick will cause a disruption amongst both worlds either physically or spiritually and we will all have a role in said disruption/war. I know people always bring some type of “war” up but this is something that is actually plausible. As my witch friends have said, the earth may be transitioning back into the 5-6 dimension which allowed the use of magick and allowed more creatures to roam the earth. With this being said, I fear there may just be a physical battle and sn will surely out number non sn. But, that is just a discussion we’ve held not too long ago and there’s other variations of said idea...one thing for sure is, the world is off balance, i can feel it and so can others, there’s really no way to tell what’s going to happen
Amorak Lunaries
Amorak Lunaries

Kin/Therio type : Black Timber wolf
Job/hobbies : Anything that Includes nature

Name of your kin self : : Amorak
What is your kin type ? : Wolf
Describe it Physically : : Almost silk like black fur with a few white tuffs off fur around chest and hind area

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:42 pm

The world is always off-balance, balance isn't a permanent thing, but lack of balance isn't always a bad thing either. The fact we exist puts this world off-balance. Balance is a flexible thing and will always fluctuate. We can bring balance to our own persons but even that will go off balance as we experience emotions, mental, or physical issues but we put ourselves back on balance. As for the war idea that was a long made idea that changes everytime, given we're reincarnated here and not traveling here with the same body we once had the war would still just be humans vs humans in that idea, but other creatures from say the etheric and such I dont think they would be able to physically manifest here even if we were to become capable of the world's vibrations becoming faster/higher it would have to take in gateways and many other things that are a bit iffy for our technology at the moment.

Aliens, however, is plausible but aliens aren't supernaturals, they're just races that most likely share this galaxy or universe space with us just as we would be aliens to them and not really supernaturals.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content