~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avians And Growing Wings

4 posters

Go down

Avians And Growing Wings Empty Avians And Growing Wings

Post by Delozpinocity Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:39 pm

Avians apparenly say they can grow wings with subliminals and meditation, and they are permanent. Is that possible?

Delozpinocity

Kin/Therio type : Grey Wolf/Cheetah
Job/hobbies : Playing the trumpet, playing softball

Back to top Go down

Avians And Growing Wings Empty Re: Avians And Growing Wings

Post by Silver Black Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:03 am

But how would they hide it ? XD
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:10 pm

It's not, avians are people who just want to have wings because they read a book series of kids who had wings and were hunted by an organization that created them. The idea was once they got their wings they would join a flock and leave civilization together.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylarn Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:52 pm

I personally don't believe that is possible, because their intent is to grow limbs they've never had in their DNA or heritage. Subliminals can alter the way a person thinks or feels, but they don't change DNA. Plus it would be hard to hide them; unlike shifting, wings are out forever, and flying people in the sky would be noticeable, I'd think.
Taylarn
Taylarn

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:47 pm

Taylarn wrote:I personally don't believe that is possible, because their intent is to grow limbs they've never had in their DNA or heritage. Subliminals can alter the way a person thinks or feels, but they don't change DNA. Plus it would be hard to hide them; unlike shifting, wings are out forever, and flying people in the sky would be noticeable, I'd think.

To be fair shifting is the same case shifting something that is not within the DNA, but there is a theory that junk DNA holds nonhuman DNA, of course, I don't believe this in the least. There's also the idea that the wings can be unshifted as well similar to a therian shifting. Neither are in the DNA even though some wish to believe that, but without actual DNA proof, it's a belief with 0 bases besides a desire for it to be. Though with avians it would require for them to have expanded ribcage for them to better deal with the change in altitude.

While for a therian I don't think the shift is as fairytale as many make it seem there's bound to be some kind of noticeable happens the same as any kind of shift. I personally may not believe in shifting, but I do believe in the case it's achieved it would not be so fantasy in any case.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylarn Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:26 am

Lodurr wrote:
Taylarn wrote:I personally don't believe that is possible, because their intent is to grow limbs they've never had in their DNA or heritage. Subliminals can alter the way a person thinks or feels, but they don't change DNA. Plus it would be hard to hide them; unlike shifting, wings are out forever, and flying people in the sky would be noticeable, I'd think.

To be fair shifting is the same case shifting something that is not within the DNA, but there is a theory that junk DNA holds nonhuman DNA, of course, I don't believe this in the least. There's also the idea that the wings can be unshifted as well similar to a therian shifting. Neither are in the DNA even though some wish to believe that, but without actual DNA proof, it's a belief with 0 bases besides a desire for it to be. Though with avians it would require for them to have expanded ribcage for them to better deal with the change in altitude.

While for a therian I don't think the shift is as fairytale as many make it seem there's bound to be some kind of noticeable happens the same as any kind of shift. I personally may not believe in shifting, but I do believe in the case it's achieved it would not be so fantasy in any case.

I believe in order to be a shifter it'd have to be somewhere within the DNA, or else it'd be a lot harder to shift at all. Not in junk DNA, but it'd have to be in the DNA somewhere, since a lot of what goes into shifting is physical like the rest of the body. Regardless of that, most avians claim they're growing wings and manipulating their human genes to grow wings, whereas many shifters I've heard have claimed it's genetic, sometimes claiming they shifted out of nowhere one day without prior knowledge of shifting being a thing. Some have claimed "nonhuman" ancestry, even, whereas avians are likely to reference being spiritually a winged creature once upon a time.

I guess an avian could shift wings (and it would also solve issues with weight and flying) but I'm not sure if a person's body would know how to shift them into a functional humanoid with wings effectively, without a genetic code for it inherently somewhere, like a shifter. There's also the issue of human forms being very unsuited for flying, which would require an avian to grow more than just wings to fly. You'd need to be able to turn in the air, be able to see the ground below (helps with landing), be able to steer, breathe in midair, take the force generated by landing and liftoff, and fly and by the time a person has induced all of these changes they'd essentially be a humanoid bird of sorts. I'd see shifting into a full bird as being more feasible at this point, especially since the wings could be hidden after usage and birds are already capable fliers.
Taylarn
Taylarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:52 am

Taylarn wrote:
Lodurr wrote:

I believe in order to be a shifter it'd have to be somewhere within the DNA, or else it'd be a lot harder to shift at all. Not in junk DNA, but it'd have to be in the DNA somewhere, since a lot of what goes into shifting is physical like the rest of the body. Regardless of that, most avians claim they're growing wings and manipulating their human genes to grow wings, whereas many shifters I've heard have claimed it's genetic, sometimes claiming they shifted out of nowhere one day without prior knowledge of shifting being a thing. Some have claimed "nonhuman" ancestry, even, whereas avians are likely to reference being spiritually a winged creature once upon a time.

I guess an avian could shift wings (and it would also solve issues with weight and flying) but I'm not sure if a person's body would know how to shift them into a functional humanoid with wings effectively, without a genetic code for it inherently somewhere, like a shifter. There's also the issue of human forms being very unsuited for flying, which would require an avian to grow more than just wings to fly. You'd need to be able to turn in the air, be able to see the ground below (helps with landing), be able to steer, breathe in midair, take the force generated by landing and liftoff, and fly and by the time a person has induced all of these changes they'd essentially be a humanoid bird of sorts. I'd see shifting into a full bird as being more feasible at this point, especially since the wings could be hidden after usage and birds are already capable fliers.

I mean biokinesis is a thing, but otherkin in and of itself is not a DNA thing, and if it was it would have been picked up in DNA tests and the likes so shifting as is technically is just biokinesis of someone shifting into the form of their soul so they're still in a way the same, avians just do not believe they are by soul a nonhuman while therians, weres, and otherkin are by soul with no DNA evidence besides using shifting to alter their body inside and out in which case will alter their DNA to that of the animal they're shifting into.

Avians usually research the anatomy of what makes a bird capable of certain altitudes which they then apply to the human body, some have gone to great lengths to even do a write up of an avians biology and bone structure to "prove" why it would be plausible for an avian to exist. However, at the end of the day, both are a manipulation of the genetics and DNA, as claims of being something by blood be it recent family or ancestry would show in a test outside of junk DNA (not that I find it true to be but in the new age community it's a plausible idea that non human DNA became junk DNA as humanity evolved) So therians and otherkin, and people who are trying to become avians are pretty much in the same boat beside one follows the soul idea and the other doesn't, one doesn't have genetic proof of it while the other are technically honest with the idea that they know it's not innately genetic but they're working on manipulating their genetics to take on the form they want it to which is the same for therians and certain otherkin because honestly, we have 0 evidence of nonhuman genetics besides mythology.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylarn Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:56 pm

Lodurr wrote:
Taylarn wrote:
Lodurr wrote:

I mean biokinesis is a thing, but otherkin in and of itself is not a DNA thing, and if it was it would have been picked up in DNA tests and the likes so shifting as is technically is just biokinesis of someone shifting into the form of their soul so they're still in a way the same, avians just do not believe they are by soul a nonhuman while therians, weres, and otherkin are by soul with no DNA evidence besides using shifting to alter their body inside and out in which case will alter their DNA to that of the animal they're shifting into.

Avians usually research the anatomy of what makes a bird capable of certain altitudes which they then apply to the human body, some have gone to great lengths to even do a write up of an avians biology and bone structure to "prove" why it would be plausible for an avian to exist. However, at the end of the day, both are a manipulation of the genetics and DNA, as claims of being something by blood be it recent family or ancestry would show in a test outside of junk DNA (not that I find it true to be but in the new age community it's a plausible idea that non human DNA became junk DNA as humanity evolved) So therians and otherkin, and people who are trying to become avians are pretty much in the same boat beside one follows the soul idea and the other doesn't, one doesn't have genetic proof of it while the other are technically honest with the idea that they know it's not innately genetic but they're working on manipulating their genetics to take on the form they want it to which is the same for therians and certain otherkin because honestly, we have 0 evidence of nonhuman genetics besides mythology.

Oh, otherkin isn't genetic. I wasn't really talking about otherkin or therians, but shifters and those who claim to be physical weres. I see the two as different, like therians and otherkin can be shifters, but shifters aren't always otherkin or therian. I think that shifting must exist genetically, but not in a way that really distinguishes the shifter from another human being, and it wouldn't show "nonhuman DNA". It'd be like how someone can be genetically predisposed to growing tumors and you could see that in a DNA test if you were looking for it, but a standard DNA test looking for ancestry would probably not catch that. If shifting exists genetically and always has been in human history, I don't see why it'd stand out oddly in a DNA test-it'd be like any other bit of human DNA and treated as such by much of civilization.

Research, in my opinion, cannot do much when it comes to actually applying that info to the human body. Even if one was to research how the wings should be and the bones are placed in the body, they'd still have to apply that to a physical body with DNA, and it's hard to rearrange things in the human body without accidentally making a mistake, unless the body itself knows what it's doing through genetic information of some sort. In order to have a wing grow, as a body you'd need to know what cells should start off cell differentiation, what a "wing" is (what the form of the wing is, the height, length, where the bone joints are and how dense the bones are), what proteins are necessary to achieve wings of a certain color and mass, and how to devote the right amount of nutritional intake to this development. Most of their techniques involve subliminals or meditation, which can only do so much before it becomes hard for the body to continue growing the structures requested long-term.
Taylarn
Taylarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:12 pm

That’s what I mean none of them have genetic proof it’s just a belief as otherkin and therians. There’s no genetic proof besides hearsay. Is it possible? There’s a slim probability but currently it’s baseless faith and claim that is the same as one claiming otherkin or Therian but that’s mainly because there’s no evidence of it outside mythology and mythology isn’t human history it’s human speculation of superstition and entertainment. Avians and shifters are no different because they’re trying to apply animal physiology to their always human physiology, of course a DNA test of ancestry cannot pull it up however those with that DNA will be able to see some anomaly within the DNA regardless of looking for ancestry or something else because if they can go as far back as 10 generations and as far back in variants as Neanderthal variants in each individual human it would beg to suggest that it’s quite possible they would of picked up on nonhuman anomalies by now. Just for now it’s baselesa belief as all otherkin, therian, shifter claims which isn’t a bad thing but I am someone that runs when it touches on physical claims there should be some form of way to explain it rather than “yeah it’s my DNA” when in reality most claims of shifter probably never touched a DNA test in-depth. So while it’s a probability it’s also a reasonable idea to approach it with a grain of salt rather than from a “yeah it’s 100% possible I don’t need DNA proof just my undying faith” because in the end you can not deny avians probability if you’re accepting shifters 100% since avians by definition would count as shifters.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylarn Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:53 pm

Lodurr wrote:That’s what I mean none of them have genetic proof it’s just a belief as otherkin and therians. There’s no genetic proof besides hearsay. Is it possible? There’s a slim probability but currently it’s baseless faith and claim that is the same as one claiming otherkin or Therian but that’s mainly because there’s no evidence of it outside mythology and mythology isn’t human history it’s human speculation of superstition and entertainment. Avians and shifters are no different because they’re trying to apply animal physiology to their always human physiology, of course a DNA test of ancestry cannot pull it up however those with that DNA will be able to see some anomaly within the DNA regardless of looking for ancestry or something else because if they can go as far back as 10 generations and as far back in variants as Neanderthal variants in each individual human it would beg to suggest that it’s quite possible they would of picked up on nonhuman anomalies by now. Just for now it’s baselesa belief as all otherkin, therian, shifter claims which isn’t a bad thing but I am someone that runs when it touches on physical claims there should be some form of way to explain it rather than “yeah it’s my DNA” when in reality most claims of shifter probably never touched a DNA test in-depth. So while it’s a probability it’s also a reasonable idea to approach it with a grain of salt rather than from a “yeah it’s 100% possible I don’t need DNA proof just my undying faith” because in the end you can not deny avians probability if you’re accepting shifters 100% since avians by definition would count as shifters.

Well yes, there would be a difference, but I'm not saying it's a nonhuman anomaly. It'd still be a quite human thing, considering it's in the human population and everyone can interbreed with each other, but most people do not know to look for those traits to detect them. Ex. no one is going to search for the genes for a rare form of cancer if they don't know it exists. Regardless of the basis or validity of this claim however, it's still not the same as claiming to be otherkin or therian, as otherkin and therianthropy are (generally) not physical claims, and don't use the same logic. A shifter is assumed to be a shifter whether they identify as nonhuman or not, and shifting has to do with physical body claims. In order to be otherkin you have to identify as nonhuman non-physically, meaning that if you don't see yourself as non-human you're not otherkin. If a shifter only felt they were physically nonhuman and didn't see themselves as non-physically nonhuman, they wouldn't be otherkin or remotely similar.

Avians and shifters are different claims, however, and they each have different likelihoods of being true. Avians are not claiming to shift a form that exists within them somewhere, they're claiming to grow permanent wings they've never had, using subliminals and meditation. Shifters are claiming that they can transform into an animal or animal form of some sort, and some claim it's in the family, as opposed to avians who never claim such a thing. We know genes exist, and we know traits evolve in a population when traits that aid to a species's survival are selected for or against through predation or reproduction, and so that means that it's plausible that shifting could have been a genetic trait that evolve for a particular reason (such as survival). It makes sense with what we know about the world and genetics, and even a bit of mythology, so it makes sense to reason that it's genetic. However, avians do not make sense with what we know about the world, as it's never been scientifically proven or confirmed that sound waves can make you change your DNA in particular ways, or that meditation can add new genetic traits to a person's physical form. They can alter what is already there (via psychosomatic effects), but it's not going to make you transform into another species if it's not inside of you. It's why I see being a shifter as more plausible than being an avian-one's current claims makes sense with what we know about the world, and the other contradicts it.
Taylarn
Taylarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:38 pm

Point taken, but what you're saying that makes no sense with avians is the same with shifters, there's no evidence in this world and what we know of it that shows such a possibility, but you're also wrong that there are otherkin who claim shifter or DNA, because in the end of it shifters are part of the otherkin label. It simply that people down the line decided to make bold claims that they can physically shift and from there many people doing the same thing popped out of the woodwork.

However, there are actual avian otherkin as avians were given a label as their own race of beings that once existed in this world and mated with humans. There are many different races that people claim to have existed along with humans and mated with them Nephilim, "werecreatures", demigods, and so forth. Assuming that werecreatures are special in comparison to avians is at best a pick and choose mentality because all of them fit under otherkin. However, avians have a different stance because there's some who are human wanting to shift into avians and the other is people who believe they have avian race genetics somewhere in their line and avians have two forms of origins, humans who evolved to have wings or a race in their own. Same as werecreatures, it's still human with claims of some kind of genetics that allowed them to shift into a were-wolf, were-tiger, and so forth but at the point of their shift their genetics would shift to being less human and more in tune with the animal DNA, or a sequence of both. So at this point it's nearly nitpicking what is DNA related and what isn't based on the conscious choice to say "were creatures are more valid than this other ideology because ones a wolf and one's partial bird" The form of stance becomes further hollow and more just what one wants to believe is more authentic then the other rather than the fact both if one was legitimate would cause the other to, because when it comes to DNA then demigods, Nephilim, avians, werecreatures, vampires, and so forth would be in the DNA since human "history" has come to mention all of them and what we know of the world or at least what we think we know of the world all would be valid.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylarn Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:18 pm

Well there are otherkin who claim to be genetically part nonhuman (such as fae, elf, sidhe) but they're an exception and don't claim to be able to transform, only that they may have had a history of nonhumanity somewhere in the past. I know there are shapeshifterkin and the like, but they are non-physical and don't usually claim physical nonhumanity like elves and fae. Even then most otherkin and therians do not consider genetic claims of nonhuman heritage or physical transformation to be a part of the community, so anyone who does do this is kind of off to the side in a category of their own.

I haven't heard of actual avians (regular humans growing bird wings or becoming bird-winged people) in mythology and history. I've heard plenty about werebeasts, vampires, etc. but not about avians, so if you have any sources for me to look at that would be appreciated. That being said, I'm not nitpicking it, when I can't figure out how an avian would come to be by what we know about the world. Subliminals and meditation can only go so far but can't change genetics, and a shifter claiming they innately have the genetics that allow them to shift back and forth makes sense to me, especially since there's been claims by regular human beings of encountering shapeshifting animals or people throughout history into the present day. There's evidence there, however scant it may be, whereas I don't think I've ever heard of a person seeing a physical winged person flying around, which would be more obvious as their wings cannot be hidden the way a shifter can hide their animal form.
Taylarn
Taylarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:46 pm

Don't get me wrong, I don't really believe in Avians can do such either, but not really avians alone simply any otherkin really. However, my stance on it is flimsy at best in the sense with proof becoming more discovered my ideology would change, but for now, it's pretty much leaning on just baseless belief of genetic nonhumanity because some claims do not make sense with the given age the individuals claim it and the nature around the claim. I find Subliminals and meditation won't do that no, but shifters use the same thing at least some of them. Then there's the idea of storing energy, but no basis of how they will convert that stored spiritual energy into physical kinetic energy that is needed to push the shift.

As for Avians, it's often a generalized term for beings of humanoid form and bird-like appendages which was quite common in Egyptian Mythology and Japanese mythology. In Egypt, they were thought to be connected to Osiris, Horus, Aset, and Ra, while in Japan, they were thought to be a form of Yokai such as the Tengu.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:57 pm

Funny how people make assumptions. I honestly didn't think it was possible until I woke up in midair and blurry vision of a forest down and way below me. Life is THAT trololo. The funniest part is when I realised my wolf had wings. FRIGHT OF MY LIFE

Thi i can't talk for people who want wings just to have wings. I honestly think on my part that genetic does fasten things up but we can shift  even if we don't have any . 

Its just my humble opinion
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:56 am

Did someone make assumptions? and I get what you mean.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:20 pm

No its more like, people of a situation being possible or not shen they have no way to prove its not real. I,d say stay opened to the possibilities,all the time. That,s how science works anyway ;)

Through generations, people thought their vision of seeing the world was the one  but. Hey. We get new equipment and data every year and everything is constantly contested. Descartes said so himself.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:15 pm

That’s pretty much what most go with disbelief until proven otherwise. However, in most cases regarding physical claims is that there won’t ever be proof as many tend to make excuses as to why they can’t show proof. However, I find why one wouldn’t show proof, but at the same time it’s burden of proof to announce something then take it back when it’s brought up. I wouldn’t call that assuming more like not being incapable of falling for things as within the otherkin community there are many claims of physical shifting and each one met with an obstruction. Personally I don’t believe in it due to the misalignment of claims but I am fine with being wrong or finding out if it’s real.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:48 pm

PS: I ain't mad, just explaining 

Just one thing I have to say here :  we don't have to show proves to anyone.

It's PRIVATE , personal 
and way too dangerous.
Plus, most times we can't even record becaues it happens when we don't expect it to.

Would you take a picture of yourslef peeing in the toilet bowl? sadly its THAT private for us.

Some of the ones who claimed to p-shift are liars, most of them, but for the few of us who are speaking the truth, please know that we don't want to be identified as liars just because some lil f**8 head kids wanted attention and friends. 

Also, even when we try to show you proof, even obvious ones, your human brain blocks you from believing in that proof you got there. pics = photoshop they say  and videos obviously fake  because anyone could falsify it and modify it -_-'

so when they  see, tey call fake immediatly, even when its a credible pic or vid...... so why would we bother honestly...

so you see, for us its not easy. plus the second we show anything, little c*nts show it to everybody else. It feels like if I would share a picture of your dick lol. 

Anyway i'll make a longer article about that later. the why we don't show. 

I hope you understand better now. 

I'm sorry for the liars out there, but some of us are real<.

it doesn't mean we have to prove anything. 

No offense Lodurr, i mean it, but its really no one else's business than our personal ones . and showing it is dangerous and pointless cause people don,t believe when they see it anyway.

like i said don,t take any offense in that, i mean it.

its just annoying for us being asked and harassed all the time, its really no one's business tbh.¸

imagine if people woul harass you to see a picture of your dicck, would you show them just so they don't hate you? 

because YES we are naked when we do it or in really embarassing large clothes. 

just. imagine.  2 sec.

ITS INTERNET. its DANGEROUS, INFESTED WITH LIARS AND TROLLS AND KIDS WHO WANT ATTENTION.

honestly,best proof you can get is from yourself or a trustable friend. If  you have someone like that, please everyone don't harass them and don't share their pictures without permission, its disrespectful and mean AF.  it actually hurts. you have more chance to get a proof if you're being nice and patient. Be a good person, you reader, whoever you are x'D 

Another point : why would we hide from attention and hide our shifting information if it was just done to get attention or if it was fake ? makes no sense to me at least 

Last thing, i'm not arguing, being mad, or pointing fingers on things you didn't say, Lodur, just explaining to everyone in general.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:01 pm

I mean personally, I don't care if someone lies or not, for me it's an objective ideology of basically putting an end to the who is legitimate and who isn't. I have no personal connection to the idea of physical shifting. I am not like the people who will utterly say "nope not possible" but I find that if people are open to freely claiming they can physically shift they should not turn it around that it's too dangerous to prove. In the end, if they cannot prove it it's usually best for them to not claim it at all in public. As usual with the shifting claims, it's always a "those guys are fake" back and forth when neither could prove the other fake. Just two individuals or groups going on about the other being fake when one could easily call them both fake because the burden of proof falls on them. Which of course they do not have to admit or prove anything, they would simply have to face someone going "prove it" every time they made a fanatical claim in public like such, but however, there has been "shifters" who have tried to prove their shifting so that's a plus for progressing in the possibility of DNA being a probability rather than a lack of because to them there's ways around privacy issues and under that case an actual shift I would not call private or personal unless someone were to see their actual nude human body, but seeing a wolf or feline without clothing is far from private.

Also, you're fine, the conversation between Tay and Myself was pretty nice for me, civil and not quite an argument, at least in the negative sense people use the term for, but more in the sense it's a good statement of sides with backing.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:09 pm

'' too dangerous ?''   just not that, also very personal.....

lodur did you read the whole answer i wrote ? ( tell me yes please T_T and i don't mean that in a disrespectful way) 

claiming what ?? its not a price lol. like i said im sorry for these stupid liars out there, they look dumb as fuck and want attention =their problems.but please do not put everyone is in the same boat. 

in my part its an identity thing.  i ''CLAIM''  not to get a grand prize or anything nor to get attention, otherwise this website would be known all over the web by now, trust me.

I want my trusted friends and beloved ones to know who I am, its a trust thing for me. I just feel like a liar if i dont tell them but tbh i regret telling it to real life friends and family. now im know as the crazy one so i get your point. it doesnt make my identity less real. and it hurts when your own parents distrust you for that. trust me.

I chose to keep it private within the pack, why do you think so ? 

if i can't prove it, at least my intentions are pure.

and so is the intention of many of us out there.

not showing anyone doesn't make us liars or less real.  Look, i get the scientific mind thing, but can you prove what you are ? 

As far as I know, you could be as fake as any others cause i don't have proves of your claim. 

Does anyone harass you ? that's the whole point. its insulting to the few real shapeshifters out there.<

i'm not asking proves or insulting you. im just showing you the world from my perspective. 

not your words or actions, lodurr, but anyone who call us liars because we don't show them our ass on camera.

SO.UNFAIR.

can you see my point right there ?
¸
i'll conclude like this : 

you guies want proves ? 

shift and see for yourself.

anyone can do it so there is no excuse in my opinion. 

I'll tell you a secret Lodurr. 
more than 8 years ago i used to harass people and friends for proves.
i had understanding people who showed me nice stuff but i couldn't even believe it even if the hand was shifting in my face through the live cam.
then i told myself i'd make my own proof to myeslf and i got it after a whole year of hard work and depression ( specie dysphporia ) 

being a shifter is not fun, its hell for me and people who lie about shifting are complete assholes attention whores. Shifting is imprevisible and scary, not a fun thing to live actually. at least not the first times. i was traumatized for a whole year after my first shift.

i hate the liars as much as you do and way more. 

also my post is emtional because it personnally concerns me but its not meant to be angry at anoyone, just explaining things out for everyone who love calling us liars. 

ps: making typos because i write this between two customers. 
i gtg, the day is insane and these people out here are assholes ( at my job) 

anyway, you guies go bak to the subject since we've been off-topic

Last edited by Silver Black on Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down