~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would You Go Public?

4 posters

Go down

Would You Go Public? Empty Would You Go Public?

Post by Taylarn Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:43 pm

Do you ever plan to let others know about being otherkin or therian in the future? If you could, would you tell everyone you were otherkin or therian, or would you keep it confidential between you and a select few people? If you ever became famous or well-known would you let everybody know, or would you hide it from the world and keep it a secret? Why or why not?
Taylarn
Taylarn

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing

Back to top Go down

Would You Go Public? Empty Re: Would You Go Public?

Post by Rune Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:15 am

It's a possibility. If I could tell people, I would. If I became famous, though, I'd probably hide it as the media would probably find a way to exploit that.
Rune
Rune
Trusted Administrator
Trusted Administrator

Kin/Therio type : Wolf Therian
Job/hobbies : In the furry fandom, activist

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Rune
What is your kin type ? : Grey Wolf
Describe it Physically : : My avatar pic

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:23 pm

If they ask why not, I never followed the therian community and their radical fear of "hUmAnz" finding out they claim otherkin or therian. Besides I find with a level head you can explain the existence of other places and the possibility of differing souls quite easily. A lot of times therians aren't taken serious when they claim therian to people who are unaware because in most cases their emotions are easily triggered.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:58 pm

Therianthropy is a personal thing to me. I'm proud of what and who i am but these are not things to bring up at work or in public, no. 

Honestly, except the only 2 or 3 persons you really trust on this planet, it's better to keep it low profile. You might want to expose yourself but all you will get is laughers, lack of credibility, you might be signaled by someoone who is worried for your mental health and I pass. 

You can be what you want, be keep at home and with people you feel comfortable with. 

that is, of course,my opinion. 

its like, your double life, your secret, your personal thing. 
 no everyone has to know your secrets, its honestly not of their fucking business loll. 

so yeah. 

for me its a personal thing. i dont have to show off a tail and ears and howl in public to let the world know what i am. its , in my opinion, childish and careless.

we live in a society with people around, humans who dont understand and wont accept what we are. for them, we're weird, crazy, fucked up, even a cult, what we are not btw -_-

. normal people are too stupid and closed-minded to accept that concept. there are exceptions of course, but it is rare.

ill give an example of what i said above. what is more annoying that someone who comes out of the closet and makes a fuss about it ? 

NOthing xD. i love gay people and im bi myself but when i see someone overdo it in public just to show off and like literally get attention, it gives me the same feeling when someone dresses with tail and ears. 

i have these things, but i used to wear it at home. now i dont anymore. i wanted these so bad but in the end, i realised they were useless, even when im alone. 

you know why ? you dont know accessories to be a therian, it happens inside your heart, not outside in your appearance. i dont need those to be who i am

you feel more comfy and less naked with it ? go ahead, do it.

wanna go public ? go ahead do it. 

but there are consequences. 

people will laugh, bully you, reject and even fear you. 
people are stupid and will never understand.

so id say protect yourself and hang out with people like you if you wanna go public anyway. 

a group is way more strong together to face the world lol.

otherwise, i'd keep it private.

like i said, not everyone has to know your secrets and gossips. 

would you tell something private to someone you barely know  ? no.

you dont know these people in the public.

so no.

major no for me. 

except my neighbors when they make too much noise, i become very very territorial. 

last night i opened the door and growled / barked and they were spooked.

I didn,t behave and i regret it. 

please behave.

you might be an animal inside but the outside world doesnt care and doesnt wanna know.

it creeps / weirds them out , most of them at least.

listen to the old wise silver xD

ive been there

going public makes everything worse.

especially at work.

AND AT SCHOOL.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:10 pm

It all depends on how you explain it as well, if you're going around calling other people humans it sounds like you are trying to claim nonhuman physically. So they will be like "wtf you're human too" but I wouldn't go about saying "hi im [insert name] I believe im otherkin" it's more of a topic that if brought up you can choose to discuss or not.

My little sister found out about therians and she was just like "I believe it's possible, cause the soul" but she will laugh at people who call others humans like they're not, but honestly I would too because no one is physically nonhuman, so it's easier to just use the proper wording.

Though it is nicer to hang out with those like you, but a person doesn't need to be like you to understand you.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:45 am

Yeah, I have very few irl friendos though and I have to hide my therianthropy most of the time, even at home.
Rune
Rune
Trusted Administrator
Trusted Administrator

Kin/Therio type : Wolf Therian
Job/hobbies : In the furry fandom, activist

Name of your kin self : : Rune
What is your kin type ? : Grey Wolf
Describe it Physically : : My avatar pic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum