~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to do next when recently awakened...

Go down

What to do next when recently awakened... Empty What to do next when recently awakened...

Post by Silver Black Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:54 pm

[ By Rebecca from Silver Pack ]

1. know your theriotype
(this is essential this is what you strive towards)
2. look at behaviors
(you need to know how to fit in with your theriotypes culture)
3. look at the feeling of awakening and use that feeling in meditation
(this is what makes shifting easier. If you ask me it is easier because it familiarize you with your energy and theriotype and brings you closer with yourself)
4. learn more things about spirituality or energy
(what are you working with, how do you do things, Get all of the info.)
5. learn how to use energy 
(this is what should make it easier to p-shift)
6. learn more about yourself
(Why do you want your real body, what are you, are you willing to take the risk?)
8. P-shift
(find what makes you shifty then P-shift)

Where are you on the list? I will update this list with your questions.  

Finding your energy method 

( By Rrismyname from Silver Pack Community ) 

First relax. Then think what am I going to accomplish with my energy. Your energy will then prepare. Sense your energy is you, I think it is your minds way of accomplishing things. Think of your mind. Imagine that there is a machine in your mind. (Or something that can produce things. It could be cogs. It's up to you.) Then focus on it there should be something to start it. (If you already have started the p shifting processes it should be moving slowly.) What you want is to have it go faster. (Or the processes to be giving out energy to your body.) Switch the on switch. If it is already going have it go faster. Make it imitate your feelings, thoughts, etcetera, anchor it to something so that you can flip it on whenever without going into your mind. Feel something of your energy. Is it warm? Cold? What does it feel like? What comes to mind when you feel it? Catalog it in your mind. If you catalog it, it should be easier to make the machine go faster. Now go to your body. You should feel the energy you didn't before.

Our shifting Energy 

( By Rrismyname from Silver Pack Community ) 

There is an energy that allows us to shift. It exists only in shifters even though they might not know what it is. In this topic I will call this energy "shifting energy".  Shifting energy is the basic component in almost all shifting phenomena. Shifting energy is similar to the feel chi and reiki energy. I have known this energy to feel like a tingling sensation that feels good but uncomfortable, especially in large amounts. To most therians/otherkins this shifting energy can make you feel dysphoric. With more energy it compounds into your mind that the body you have is wrong  or not as comfortable as it could be.

Shifting energy is felt most during a physical shift because this a shift where shifting energy is most needed. Some shifts drain your shifting energy, such as physical shifts and deep mental shifts.  There are different ways to feel your energy though it is mostly known when the energy is in use.

The amount of shifting energy you can retain will get higher as you become a more experienced shifter.  Allowing you to do more with your shifting energy.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down