~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ileådryn’s Frequently Asked Questions for Elves, M

Go down

Ileådryn’s Frequently Asked Questions for Elves, M Empty Ileådryn’s Frequently Asked Questions for Elves, M

Post by Silver Black Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:47 pm

Ileådryn’s Frequently Asked Questions for Elves, Magical Beings, and Fae. © 2019 By Sara Isayama Disclaimer:The views expressed here are my own. Feel free to use or discard whatever you will. Each person must (and will) come to their own conclusions about things. 

However what is presented here, is based on experience in recalling hundreds of past lives, and years, and years of meditation, as well as consultation with others far wiser than myself, and things that I have personally verified to be true. What is presented here is the truth as best I have experienced it, and can share. However that said, other people’s views may vary, and it is up to each non-human to trust their own intuition on what feels intuitively right for them. When in doubt, I always encourage people to ask an oracle or Tarot or I Ching if they are unsure of the accuracy of any statement, and one should always trust one’s own gut, and intuition. So you’re a newly awakened, or think you’re non-human? These questions may help you on your way! Q: I know/sense that I’m not human. What am I? A: In all the cultures in the worlds, there are described parallel worlds to ours, higher realms, and lower ones. You are a being reincarnated in a human body, from one of these worlds. Q: I sense ears/ wings/ tails/ horns/ etc, on my body. Why aren’t they there? A: Because you’re not in the Otherworld. You’re reincarnated in a human body, and human genetics don’t support that. While there may be some people who have some pointy ears, etc, generally no, and human genetics does not generally support that. However your spiritual body still has them. Q: I sense/remember abilities that I had. Can I do those here? A: To some degree yes. Within limits. You can’t physically shape-shift. You can’t fly. But your powers and abilities will be carried over to some lesser extent. The reason is that magic works differently in this realm (this human realm) and in general the material properties of this human realm are denser than what you remember. So magic has a much more tangible physical effect over there, and less so here. Generally speaking, magic will be less dramatic here than what you remember. Magic here is more about working your will in a subtle way. Q: I feel like I may be more than one type of Otherkin/Non-human being? A: This is because of reincarnation. In other lives, you may have been other things than just one. In a human body, since you remember/recall both of those aspects within you, it can be more confusing since your physical body does not match that. That’s okay, and quite normal for many non-humans here. Most people in that sort of situation just say they’re “mostly this, and a little bit of that.” Or “Part this and part that”. This may even change as you spiritually evolve and grow in your spiritual training. Q: How can I get home / return to the Otherworld? A: The process of rebirth works according to Karma. Essentially you have to learn master your emotions, and listen to your intuition more, rather than the negative emotions (including fear and anxiety), or your rational “thinking" mind. The negative emotions are essentially karmic residues, like PTSD left over from this and other lives. Those habit energies have to be purified. In other words you have to make yours’elf aware that these habitual energies are arising within you, and not act on them. Think of them like smoke, of incense or some other illusions that will pass if you simply observe them and watch them pass away. Meditation, is the most effective means of doing this, as well as other practices of applying antidotes. Whether or not one is reborn in a higher or lower realm, typically is in direct ratio to how much control the negative emotions have over one’s own mind. And the freer one is from them, the more likely they will take rebirth in a higher realm, including the Otherworld. The human realm, incidentally is said to be made up of people where the negative emotions have a 50/50 sway over their minds. So if you want to be reborn higher than that, you’ve got to improve those odds. However, keep in mind though, as all beings in all realms are subject to death and falling, in the long run we have to do spiritual training no matter what realm we are in. Therefor, while we are in this human realm, we can still do great training and improve ours’elves. One way to think of it, is that this world is like a great spiritual exercise for us, and there is great good that can be done here, and much that can be accomplished in our own and other’s lives. So even if we train and wish to be reborn in another world, our time here is not wasted, and the training itself and our presence here, can be of great good for us and other beings. Q: Okay so I need to learn to master my mind and emotions. How can I do that? A: As mentioned before, meditation is the simplest, fastest, and most effective way. And the most direct. There are various forms of meditation, but the three main ones are sitting meditation, chanting, and visualizations. The object of meditation is to learn to observe your mind in all things, that way you can learn to observe emotions when they arise, thus, not act on them or be subject to them, just watching them pass. There are various techniques out there to learn to do this. (Zen, Chan, Yoga, etc.) Along with that, one will also learn great things about ones’elf and one’s own body (spiritual and otherwise) and life. Including developing new spiritual abilities such as recalling past lives and/or contacting beings and accessing information higher than ones’elf, which will help one along the Way. A key to meditation being effective however, is regularity of practice. And having a spiritual practice that one sets aside time for every day. Like becoming a great flutist, one must practice everyday if they wish to attain mastery. Even if it’s just a small bit, like five minutes a day. In fact, in the beginning, such small bits amount to a great deal, and regularity (doing a little bit everyday) is more important, especially in the beginning, than sitting for long periods. Q: How did I get here? A: There are two ways beings from the higher realms are reborn here. 1) They volunteer, or 2) they fall. Falling, is by far the majority way how most people got here. The biggest way people fall is through pride. Pride of various sorts (including arrogance and shame which is the flip side of pride). Pride (and it’s accompanying “shame”), tends to be the number one issue beings like us have. The shame is also worth pointing out, as shame is really just the flip side of the same coin as pride. We tend to set very high standards for ourselves, and then when we fail to live up to those, that flips into shame. Also, keep in mind “volunteering” can also be done from pride, and so in that sense, can also be a form of falling. Don’t be ashamed of this if it happened to you, it’s quite normal and most everybody you meet who is non-human came here by falling, with some notable rare exceptions. Q: I’ve heard some people say that we’re aliens? Is that so? A: There are some people who have recalled past lives as beings from other planets, however being a Non-human does not depend upon that. In other words one does not necessarily go hand in hand with the other, or depend upon the other. Beings are born in different realms due to karma, and extraterrestrials are no exception to this. Someone *may* be an Otherkin and also have a past life as an alien, and some may not. The two do not depend upon each other. Q: Humans are weird. And/or I don’t relate to them. And/or they frustrate me or make me sad, or it’s difficult to interact with them. A: Humans are doing the best they can. Keep in mind, in previous lives some of them may have been animals or being from lower realms, and this may be their first life as a human. That greedy person you see, in their last life may have been a squirrel gathering nuts! And so in this life thinks they should do the same thing and doesn’t know they don’t need to hoard all their money away from everyone else. The process of spiritual learning means all beings evolve, and so people presently born as humans, in previous lives were born as something else. This (present life) to them represents a step forward in their spiritual evolution. So while it’s important to be mindful of them, try not to hate them, and instead have compassion for them and their learning. It’s a good idea to view them as children. That said, it’s also important (and can be wise) to not to trust them in the same ‘way’ you’d trust another non-human. Like a feral cat, humans can be sweet, but they may also pee on your rug and claw at you. Be careful of them. However, remember they can be quite sweet, charming, loving, and endearing. Some of them do try very hard. And some humans are genuinely quite special. At the same time however, it’s also important to understand that there are some things humans may simply not “get” that you or other non-humans will. Magic is often one of them. In my experience, humans tend to have very little understanding of magic as a very real force in the universe that can be learned and used. My own experience has led me to believe that a being may need to be born in the deva realms (the Otherworld, or Faerie realm), at least once, where magic is much more tangible; before they understand in a more tangible, real way that magic is real. Regardless, it does seem to be something they have trouble with understanding. There also seems to be a certain understanding that all beings are interdependent and interconnected that non-humans intuitively understand, that humans often have trouble grasping. There are of course, exceptions to everything. Q: I’ve heard some people say that we’re here to save them. And/or uplift this world, is that true? A: While there are some people who are guardian beings or Bodhisattvas, and many people upon getting here at some point decided to become so, it’s important to remember that the human realm is not a static process. By this we mean that the beings who are born here now, as humans were not human in other lives, and in future lives they will not be either. And for this reason it’s important to not think of humans as a separate group that will forever remain in the human realm in their lives unless we step in to help somehow. Any given human can be reborn in the Otherworld just like we were. And in fact some of them were. On the same token, many beings who are currently humans, were previously animals or other kinds of beings. So it’s not a static process, where each world or realm is walled off (so to speak) from the other. Beings are circling in and out of each of the realms all the time as they die and reincarnate. So it’s not as though humans are these set group of people who need saving. Even if all present humans became enlightened or had some personal breakthrough in their spiritual understanding that caused them to be reborn in a higher realm; new humans would continue to be born who were previously beings from lower realms. Remember, beings are born here, because their minds are about 50/50 subject to their emotions. There are always going to be new humans coming into this realm and other humans moving out of it. So helping people, is more like an infinite job. It’s the work of lifetimes. If you wish to be a guardian being, this is very helpful! And certainly, it does seem that help in this world is needed right now! Q: It makes me sad to see what humans do, what with destroying the environment and all, and hurting people. A: Keep in mind, this is a lower realm for us. Humans don’t do things the way we do them in the other world, with our ancient forests and what not. There is a certain destructiveness to them, which causes them to do things we would not. Keep in mind the previous comments about rebirth: humans may be 50% emotion a lot of the time, and this causes them to do things that are irrational, and destructive. And other emotions like pride, greed, shame and fear can cause them to continue those actions even when they realize they’ve done wrong, and not correct them. They are also often 50% in their heads about things, so they often have trouble learning to listen to their intuition, because half the time they are swayed by their emotions, and the other half, by their intellect. This is the reality of living in this world. However they are learning, and remember, “Humans” are not a “race” so much as a temporary state of birth. Beings that are human in this current life, may have been something else in an immediately previous life. “Human” also tends to be a stage of spiritual development, kind of like how we pass through childhood, to become teenagers and then adults. So too, do beings, as they spiritually age, pass through a stage at some point in their personal spiritual development where they reach a “humanish” stage, and have mastered their emotions to a degree that those only control them 50% of the time. So it’s good if we can do our best to help this realm, and the beings in it, while also having compassion for those who are doing harm. After all, they are like children. -They don’t know any better. And also, in what ways we can, try and help them, (again, like small children who don’t know any better), and show them the path to a better way. Q: What about Animalkin? A: Animalkin are slightly different than the beings from the Otherworld who fell and are reincarnating as humans. While some Animalkin may also have such lives, others may be in some ways the opposite of Elves, Faeries, etc (the other magical beings), in that they are beings from the animal realm (rather than the Otherworld, -although there are animals there too, so some may have been animals there), reincarnating as humans. Beings born in the animal realm, tend to have minds that are mostly controlled by their emotions. To have been reborn in the human realm means as an individual being, they mastered their emotions to some degree where their emotions no longer control their minds the majority of the time, and have reached a kind of half-way point in terms of learning emotional composure. Essentially this means that the animals who were born as humans, reached a state of development where events occurred or their own spiritual progress developed enough, that it was no longer possible for them to remain in the animal realm. As beings spiritual age, they increasingly (but gradually) learn more and more composure over their emotions. This may take many lifetimes, but learn they do. Perhaps they spent enough time reflecting on the universe, or thinking of things, or they saw some trauma that shocked them into thinking in non-animal ways. But regardless, a tipping point was reached and they were reborn in the human realm. Q: Where can I go to learn more? A: The Silver Elves have written many books on the subject of non-humans and Otherkin, which you can find on their website. Their most popular book is Through the Mists of Faerie, and many people have said it was very helpful to them. They also have many resources on their page like links to their blog posts and other resources, such as tools and questionnaires to help people figure out what kind of magical being they are. Many others have also written on this subject, and if you talk to people in these groups, you will be sure to find many good book recommendations! Buddhism has long been run with the involvement of Nonhuman beings and their texts are a good source for some resources (particularly on meditation); and the Sanskrit sources like the Mahabharata also have some good stories, and tend to be more historically accurate for this world. Also the Celtic stories, and many local and European stories have many myths and legends about us. Many indigenous stories also have information about us. But the important thing is to know you are not alone. You can reach out to us and others on Facebook groups and other sources to connect with your kindred. Remember you are not alone, and you are loved! And this is most important. If you ever feel the need to reach out, please do talk to us and others of our kind! Together we are better by far! -Kyela! (The word for Love in the Silver Elves language of Arvyndase) 

Last Updated: Thursday, May 16, 2019
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down