~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Readers on Tik tok

2 posters

Go down

Tarot Readers on Tik tok Empty Tarot Readers on Tik tok

Post by Silver Black Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:25 am

Tarot is an occult practice loved by a lot of spiritual persons on Tik Tok. Now, you believe or you don't is your choice. But, in general, Tarot is just a way for the universe and you to connect and align on the same path to enlightment of maybe, a near future. Some say tarot is dark magic because it can tell a near future and such practices might be seen as bad or taboo by a majority. The rest of the society just doesn't care nor believe in it, which is their own loss, personally. Haha.  Anyway, this category is meant for people who seek a bit of guidance in their spiritual journey.  

Since tarot is just a medium to dig deeper into our own subconscious mind, Tarot readers on Tik Tok are...different. It got me seriously addicted to certain tarot domains like Love or Finances and I'm following them actively everyday. The Tarot readers on tik tok basically give general readings to the public without hashtag. these messages are supposed to '' reach people who were meant to see it '' . which means : '' hidden in the algorythm of research based on tik tok accounts bios. These tarots readers's videos first reach a majority and all the persons to who the reading doesn't apply discard themselves from the algorythm until the readings apply only to specific groups of persons with whom the message resonates more. then, people like these videos and attract other videos of the same kind, once again, the algorithm will base the auditors on their bio words, which are probably translated as word tags for the research bar. 

ANYWAY, might be a big scam based on Tik tok algorythm( research bar word tags )   by the bias of bio tags or people liking the selected videos, it STILL is a very good spiritual guide at the same time. 

now do i believe in it ? Absolutely not yet. I have a scientific mind but I bought my own first deck and i'm experiencing accruciate amounts of near-impssible coincidences in the card and it got me curious.

Plus, I find the readings on Tik tok scarily accurate and SO GREAT  at guiding me through my love journey. it's just so fucking comforting, its like having your own personal spirit guide talking to you. It,s very comforting, but be careful, it can become obsessive. 

Asking the universe for too much answers might have a repercussion on your mental health or even the readings itselves. 

To thread lightly. 

Now you ask how do you find these awesome free readings on Tik tok ? simple, search on the Tik Tok platform for general tarots domains like love or finances, the categories of which you seek answers, and like only videos that resonates the most with your current situation .  the more you will like and subscribe, the more options will be offered to you and keep scrolling and liking and sub to them until you find a tarot account that really resonates with you. It might not resonates with other people of the same tarot category because everyone is different but tarot has someting...unreal and magic and I tend to believe there is some kind of outer wisdom force that can indeed guide you, without being exactly sure of how, but im still working on understanding the rest of it. 

My favorite love readers on Tik tok so far are  Magic by the Moon and Soulsensationsreadings.

Also, you don't need the phone app Tik tok, there is an actual website you can watch videos directly on. 

Have a wonderful day !!!!
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Tarot Readers on Tik tok Empty Re: Tarot Readers on Tik tok

Post by Rune Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:35 am

Technically, tarot doesn't show the exact future, just a possible outcome for the path you're currently on. It's why I use the daily card feature on the tarot app I have, although I'm hoping to get a physical deck at some point
Rune
Rune
Trusted Administrator
Trusted Administrator

Kin/Therio type : Wolf Therian
Job/hobbies : In the furry fandom, activist

Name of your kin self : : Rune
What is your kin type ? : Grey Wolf
Describe it Physically : : My avatar pic

Silver Black likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:10 pm

I didn't know you were into tarot as well, interesting :D 

also thank you SO MUCH for participating everyday, you have no idea how your devotion is appreciated and noticed.  Tarot Readers on Tik tok 1f633
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:05 pm

To be honest, I've had love drama at work and the tarot readers were lying all along. Only trust your own tarot readings, the ones you do to yourself with your own deck. 

I tried friends, strangers on tiktok but no tarot were accurate so far. 

only my own. 

so yeah, I'm mad lollll.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:19 am

Yeah, I don't like getting readings from other people. Only you know yourself.
Rune
Rune
Trusted Administrator
Trusted Administrator

Kin/Therio type : Wolf Therian
Job/hobbies : In the furry fandom, activist

Name of your kin self : : Rune
What is your kin type ? : Grey Wolf
Describe it Physically : : My avatar pic

Back to top Go down