~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wonder...I wonder...

2 posters

Go down

I wonder...I wonder... Empty I wonder...I wonder...

Post by Silver Black Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:28 am

WHAT IF.  What if we provoked our own paranormal to happen when we are scared and expecting something to happen so hard that we actually provoke the reality to bend to our belief?  Since your own energy can affect our environment in so many different ways ? Like a poltergeist.

What if some people with especially strong energy could 
Affect the matter, just like that obe einstein theory bout movement and space being bent by it !

Idk, do I make sense in your opinion ? 

Im talking here bout accidentally provoking SOME of your 
Aranormal manifestations by being scared ( emaning strong energy ) ?

While I'm aware that its not all the paranormal events that cause these things to happen, that it can also be caused by an entity trying to communicate or feed on your fear, I also 
Make the longest sentences on the planet. Lol sorry couldn't 
Resist the joke.but seriously sometimes i wonder if the eeriewind and trees weird rushes and ovjects moving aren't caused mby my own strong defensive energy, which would be my response to fear i guess ? If that makes sense.

What do you think?
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

I wonder...I wonder... Empty Re: I wonder...I wonder...

Post by MoonMoon Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:50 pm

I'm reminded of one of the "events" that the Gather I would attend had.

By event, I mean they had minor workshops then major workshops they would refer to as an event (I should probably just call it a workshop when I reflect on that).
One of them was of, well, I guess it was minor reality shifting in a way, placing the area we were in within different planes and such.

Mind you, nothing physically apparent happened when doing this. What occurred instead is that the temperature would change, wind would either manifest or die down entirely, and the same would occur with sounds of the woods around us.

At one point though we did have the temperature drop, the sounds in the woods died down completely (usually what happened is each time we shifted location, the woods would quiet down then pick up again like the insects and animals got disturbed), and the wind also ceased. We were all quiet because it turned out we kind of ended up in a place the instructor had thought was "perfectly fine" but tension was high in the air or something as a result of when we had shown up.
We heard a crack of something like a pine cone on the cottage roof, then another. The instructor said we were done for the night and (properly) ended the session we had, and the air temperature returned to normal (it was summer I think, so it became warm again), wind would occasionally blow once more, and the sounds of the woods returned.

Pertaining to your question though, a poltergeist I think is just energy manifesting from someone to cause activity, sometimes. Although this is in response to here and also regarding your post of a dragon and giant. You may very well have other entities out there, but perhaps you should attempt communication or something. I'm not really talking straight up appease them, but there should be reason behind what is happening I would think.
MoonMoon
MoonMoon

Kin/Therio type : Dragon, Kitsune, Lucario
Job/hobbies : Video Games, Divination

Name of your kin self : : (My own name)
What is your kin type ? : Dragon, kitsune, Lucario
Describe it Physically : : Western, black scales, purple membrane; red fur, green eyes; pretty much what you would expect

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:42 am

I tried, and i got two answers so far, i still plan on posting these proof videos as soon as my bf,s days of are over for the week ^^plus now, i may no direct answers anymore but i see its eyes everywhere, i can describe it. I tried but the mobile chat changed my page and my message got lost. Anyway, white like bulbisaur shape with very cat n very dark eyes that can ilate or be a slit.  It seems to squint and observe me a lot
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum