~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Went to a different world - Tim Heye

2 posters

Go down

Went to a different world - Tim Heye Empty Went to a different world - Tim Heye

Post by Silver Black Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:45 pm

Went to a different world - Tim Heye AL5GRJXae6goyvnMb95HjvyWwbASQTJSZFRtwvKKOfrp=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj-mo Original Article
Tim Heye 
2 weeks ago

As crazy as it sounds, in the winter of 2005 to 2006 I experienced a different world. I learned a lot about the world, people, animals, nature and about myself. I could feel every living thing on earth. Their love, their fear, their death.

The dragon in front of me had every feature of every animal that makes them the dragon.

The dragon realm I experienced has no death, no pain, no suffering. But dragons, and visitors who learned about who they really are to ever return.

I try to live as much as possible according to this realm that I experienced. No creating death, no suffering, feeling nature and above all keep following the dragon. A Part of me has stayed there. But the awakened dragon came with me to tell the story we are supposed to tell in the dragon realm together as one.

What is the dragon realm? It's another page in a giant book. A page that stands 5 pages further than where we live today.

Let the dragon Gods guide your way.

[size=18]Moins[/size]

Went to a different world - Tim Heye TBtAhXpM-MX7BQbQGnQwGKkbake0fELZlvydiLaGwpVaq8w4rqbCbqIAFWNlWnSZn_YYTPebBJJQ=s640-c-fcrop64=1,1f890000e076ffff-nd-v1
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Went to a different world - Tim Heye Empty Re: Went to a different world - Tim Heye

Post by Aziriel Drake Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:18 am

every moment I learned to connect with the dragon, I always had a different experience every day, he showed me how much to strengthen myself spiritually and physically, since my awakening, I remembered one thing during the awakening and I was in the same world as the dragons, but it would be an eastern version of this world, I've always seen incredible beauty, for me I wanted to be with him, but each day that passes the dragon itself, and like a teacher, prepares me to know this world, I even remember when it's my last day, he comes to get me to living together with him, the path of the dragon is a path of surprises every day always surprises me with a new surprise, and I understand you very well dear Silver
Aziriel Drake
Aziriel Drake

Kin/Therio type : Eastern Dragon/Tianlong
Job/hobbies : various activities

Name of your kin self : : Az'riel Drake
What is your kin type ? : Eastern Dragon/Tianlong
Describe it Physically : : noble and friendly, and very protective everything is valuable to me

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Went to a different world - Tim Heye Empty Re: Went to a different world - Tim Heye

Post by Silver Black Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:19 pm

Uh it was Tim Heye's post on youtube, I wrote his name at the top of the article when  I posted it lol ^^' 

But thanks , very nice of you ^^. I just don't wanna take credits for something I didn't write.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down