~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Physical Shifting Experiences

2 posters

Go down

Physical Shifting Experiences  Empty Physical Shifting Experiences

Post by Agelio_The_Puma Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:40 am

Soo, please read my profile description, but if you didnt or cant, I just want to let you know I havent even reached the "barrier" or the "sneeze" yet. As in, the physical shift starts happening.

And I'm not going to lie, the first time it was completely out of the blue. Me and my friends on my amino were talking about this guided meditation, and my friend posted about it (which is gone now.), and it was a p-shift guided meditation made by Silver Black. The fact that my friend somehow found this is unknown, but either way.

So after stewing on it, I decided to try it. After all, what harm could it do? I've tried p-shifting before, and I only got warmth pulsing from my heart, down through the rest of my body, that's it. Soi didnt think too much of it, plugged my earphones into the offline recording I made, and MAN.

When I say that, i mean that i did not expect how it would go. I remember listening, and focusing, and my body fall really cold, but not shivering. Like my body temperature was just... dropping, and note that my room was a comfortable temperature, not like the temperature that you actually start to get cold in if you are exposed to it too long.

And I remember just trying to ignore it, and continuing to listen. I have this issue with the meditation lol, not a critique at all but I found it too fast for my liking, so it was hard to get into the flow of shifting and fully visualize. My best guess is to turn on the video and mute the vocals so I can follow it to my liking, or edit it to my liking.

Anyways I'm getting off track.

Back to it. I continued to listen, and I finally got to the part where Silver is talking about how the shift will happen now, and I vividly remember my middle finger twitching, hard, to the point where it almost touched my palm, and I went spiraling into a sort of excited panic.

I dont want to sound weird, or cringy, but I'm just going to use the words that come to mind, although they might sound worse then they are. Please do not freak out over what I'm going to explain, I have no sort of health conditions that would've caused this or put me at risk. And yes, I am okay now.

I started to really shake, and twitching a lot, and my mind started to freak out, because I was thinking to myself that I would finally be shifting, FINALLY! My dream of almost 3 years now, almost in my hands! I basically was seeing flashing behind my eyelids, and continued to twitch. I was a tiny cell within my body, and my body felt like it was this huge, gelatinous blob that I was within. Based on what I felt, in the very back if my mind, I thought I was having a seizure, but I could just feel I could stop it if I wanted to, like the violent shaking was created by me, and could be stopped by me.

It kept going for awhile, and I finally remembered that I had a necklace on that was tight, tight enough that i couldnt get over my head. I was also aware of the clothes i was wearing, and realized that i was just thinking about my safety within my form. Like my mind was sort of separated from my body?? I could freely think without effecting the shift, but I was also vividly aware of it?? I dont know.

Eventually, it became such a concern that I might choke on a necklace that literally said "puma" that I stopped the shift. I got up, feeling incredibly heavy and like I had slept for eons, and stumbled around, my legs super weak. Found some scissors, couldnt use my hands right, and cut the necklace off. I just remember being so disappointed that my own efforts to feel more animal-like just caused me to be separated from my animal self.

Plus from this experience, besides these results, I didnt understand much, and I could only hypothesize very little. I didnt even know what would happen if I just left it? What would happen if I just kept going?

And I honestly think that the shaking might be a adrenaline response? It's the only thing I can think of as of now, and I was really just focusing more on why i got such results, and ONLY when I did the guided meditation. I didnt even think of these results, or wanted them to happen as such, and yet they did!

All I knew is that I havent fully m-shifted yet, and I had to return to it. I dont know if it was like a gut feeling, or something else, but I refocused my efforts to mental shifting to feel like maybe I knew what I was doing.

And this was only the first experience.

I remember that I was honestly afraid of doing it again, and didnt want to touch it, because I was afraid that I was going to get hurt, or even cause a shift, and I didnt even know if I was going to be let down, or be forced to rely on this meditation to p-shift. I was afraid, and also trying to focus on my mental shifting.

Plus, it doesnt help that I didnt understand what was going on, so after having time to think, and having more of a critical mindset to it, I decided to approach it again, almost a month later. And, I guess I was more aware of what to do? No jewelry, definitely no clothes, just my underthings. (because most underthings can stretch and bend. I was also worried about them like - being in my body when I shifted, so i was still hesitant to shifting again.)

This time, when i tried again, it was similar results, except SO MUCH EARLIER. Like, Silver hadn't even started talking about M-Shifting, and I would feel the shift starting. I started to repress it, but I just kind of gave up and tuned into my body, and listened for any sort of cues, and internally also struggled to keep a good balance to start the shift.

I honestly think meditation like these are good catalysts to awakening yourself to your power in shifting, but I need to personally teach myself not to rely on the meditation to shift. Like instead of learning how to walk, you always will crawl because its easier, and has results faster.

And I noticed a lot more about this shift. First of all, it felt more controlled,  but just as violent. As in, even though I was scared in the beginning, I could predict what was going on, and it was easier to move in from that step without spiralling off. No violent flashes at least. Second of all, the tremors came from my chest, or my heart. Like my heart was causing the shift to happen, and it would go down my body as usual. Third, I noticed that for as long as I went (for which knows how long, I wasnt paying attention) i was only stuck doing this for awhile, before it wore off and really it was triggered again every time I attempted a mental shift, or attempted to hold a cougars mindset within my mind. But I did also observe that the longer I held out, the more it just seemed like shivers, nothing else.

I really feel like I'm missing something when I do this? I first thought it was because I wasnt done mental shifting, but really, now Im just curious on what causes a shift to happen, and you start to change into your animal. Because as far as I went, there was no buildup of energy, no "sneeze" or "barrier". It just felt like I was getting physical results, but no changes. Like I was missing something vital that would cause it.

And of course, now that i wrote that out, i will be worrying that I'm possibly not a shifter now, and after years of shapeshifting, in ultimately worried that this physical shifting, either will be an experience sort of thing, where I have much more growth to deal with before I shift, or i simply am unable to physically shift.

As I said in the beginning of my post, most shifts in the past were comforting, slow, warm, with no sort of drop in body temperature. My main goal now is to see what happens if I mix doing it without help, and approaching it with what I know? I'm also curious to see what would happen if I m-flared while doing this physical shift (like most people recommend) and held this m-flare? Would I p-shift?

Yeah, so any advice, help, or experiences would be SOOO helpful! Sorry for not posting often, or at all really here, I try to save my posts for ones that are experiences or questions that I have that will strike up a good conversation, not just a "I read the newspaper today lol haha".

Thanks for reading ^^
Agelio_The_Puma
Agelio_The_Puma

Kin/Therio type : Cougar/Mountain lion/Puma
Job/hobbies : Student, Reading, Drawing, Writing

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Frostbane
What is your kin type ? : Mountain lion!
Describe it Physically : : A North American cougar, grey-ish green (or blue, im not too sure) eyes, spotted nose.

Taylarn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Physical Shifting Experiences  Empty Re: Physical Shifting Experiences

Post by Silver Black Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:25 pm

It was very interesting to read, my friend. I love reading these personal shapeshifting experiences, it makes me feel so shifty !! thank you so much for sharing !!! 

LMAO you described p-shift a lot better than I could have better done. I'm very proud and impressed,  !!!!!!!!!!!!can I use this in an anonymous way on youtube ? can i share this very enriching experience without naming you or anything ? feel at ease to say no but this would help so many persons but i respect your decision^^.

also don't worry, if your body transforms, it will '' lock '' and paralyze per say during the shift. dont be scared at any cost, stay calm and keep going no matter what. the body and soul know what to do by intuition but if you are not ready or is scared before it happens, it will stop. it will not go on. but when you will reach the barrier, your fear will be gone already because your soul will be doing that '' spectator '' thing and be out of body , if that makes sense, and you wont feel nor judge your experience in an objective way, with feelings, more like feeling and being, like when you have an OBE. 
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Agelio_The_Puma Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:23 pm

Yeah, of course, feel free to use it! Thank you for the advice btw, it's been a confusing topic for me lately.

Agelio_The_Puma
Agelio_The_Puma

Kin/Therio type : Cougar/Mountain lion/Puma
Job/hobbies : Student, Reading, Drawing, Writing

Name of your kin self : : Frostbane
What is your kin type ? : Mountain lion!
Describe it Physically : : A North American cougar, grey-ish green (or blue, im not too sure) eyes, spotted nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:34 am

I can totally understand why. Shapeshifting can be really scary. 
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:11 pm

I made a video out of your experience and I answer to your questions in there : 

Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down