~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeing old friends and meeting new ones :)

2 posters

Go down

Seeing old friends and meeting new ones :) Empty Seeing old friends and meeting new ones :)

Post by Uktena Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:43 pm

Age * ( important )  : 28
Therian, otherkin or foreigner(starseed) ? * (So we know in which group put you) : Otherkin
Did you want to be added to either Shapeshifting Students group ( copying  shapeshifting information to external websites is prohibited without  permission )  ? : Yes please!
Did you want to be added to the Kin Roleplay Group too ? : Sure
Which theriotype/kintype ? (if applicable) : I am a Chinese dragon, golden in color with an large, dense mane and stag-like horns. Also, nile crocodile.
Will you join our Castle Town on Facebook ? ( very active, most of our medias go there so don't miss anything ! ) : Uh... Gonna be honest idk what that is. Explain it to me?
Personality ( optional ) : Pretty laid back. I have my moments but try to treat everyone with fairness. Pretty goofy, and a huge biology nerd.
Interests ( optional ): Addicted to minecraft lmao. I like to draw, and like to include patrolling my territory in town.
Intentions * ( important, why did you come here ? ) : I want to learn to physically shift. Maybe socialize some, but shifting is my priority. I'm tired of this skin.
Personal Story with you being a non-human ( optional ) : Well... I've just always kinda known. At first it was Chinese dragon, but as I moved closer it's scales shone gold and it's eyes glared red. I was afraid of it for a long time, didn't know quite what was going on. But as I've gotten a bit older, I've calmed down and come to terms with it all, and am ready to finally breathe freely.

My crocodile phenotype is a gift from my patron, Sobek.

Uktena

Kin/Therio type : Dragon, crocodile
Job/hobbies : Lizzer wizzer do a magic :D

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : My name is my name lmao
What is your kin type ? : Chinese Dragon
Describe it Physically : : A golden chinese dragon with red eyes

Silver Black, Rune and MoonMoon like this post

Back to top Go down

Seeing old friends and meeting new ones :) Empty Re: Seeing old friends and meeting new ones :)

Post by Silver Black Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:02 pm

omg nice to see you again !  *hugs. I hope you are doing well, long time no see ^^. 

Of course we will help you with the shifting classes, its always opened to newcomers. 
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down