~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Here: Presenting Myself for the Pack

2 posters

Go down

New Here: Presenting Myself for the Pack Empty New Here: Presenting Myself for the Pack

Post by SallyThatGurl Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:30 pm

Age * ( important )  : 28
Therian, otherkin or foreigner(starseed) ? * (So we know in which group put you) : Therian
Did you want to be added to either Shapeshifting Students group ( copying  shapeshifting information to external websites is prohibited without  permission )  ? : Yes, for sure. I have a lot to learn and practice.
Did you want to be added to the Kin Roleplay Group too ? : No, at the moment I am gonna to focus in my animal side development.
Which theriotype/kintype ? (if applicable) : Wolf
Will you join our Castle Town on Facebook ? ( very active, most of our medias go there so don't miss anything ! ) : Already joined as Sallly Lupa
Personality ( optional ) : Very kind, love music, honest, hate lies, friendly, hungry to learn, and many other things (feel free to ask).
Interests ( optional ): Make friends, learn, practice, discover new things to share with the community.
Intentions * ( important, why did you come here ? ) : Before finding this forum, I was looking for therian communities on amino and facebook, it haven`t worked because I do believe in p-shifting, but people on those groups don`t and they are very idiots with who believe that. I saw here most of the members do believe in p-shifting, it makes me feel at home. For years I was looking for a community like that, and now I feel I found my second family.
Personal Story with you being a non-human ( optional ) : Since I was a kid, I always had a strong personality. Agressive and usually liked to howl at school. When I grew up, everday more and more I felt like I don`t belong this place. I really hate big cities, and places that have too many people. I always was the squezy one from every group I was (family, school, and others). Always felt like an animal, a wolf to be more specific. Now, I have this conscience and I want to work and evolve this side. I feel and know I need that to keep away from my heart the big void feeling.
Thank you all, nice to be here and meet you.
* sorry for my bad english...
love it New Here: Presenting Myself for the Pack 2797837632
SallyThatGurl
SallyThatGurl

Kin/Therio type : Wolf
Job/hobbies : Freelancer

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

New Here: Presenting Myself for the Pack Empty Re: New Here: Presenting Myself for the Pack

Post by Silver Black Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:08 pm

Nice to meet you too !!! :3 * hugs

If you have any questions, don't hesitate. 
WELCOME TO THE PACK GURL !!!!!!!! 

By the way, I fully approved your account, you are free to stray where you want now ^^. as long
as , like everyone else here, respect the rules of discretion and copyrights. 

Have a wonderful day !!! :3 

Also, if you want to use an article or something, always ask me in pm first, i'm usually wayyy more opened to share when its asked nicely, that goes for everyone ^^. 

* mega hug and tail wags * 
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

New Here: Presenting Myself for the Pack Empty Re: New Here: Presenting Myself for the Pack

Post by SallyThatGurl Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:24 pm

Yay sis, thank you very much for all.. If I have any question or doubt I'll ask for sure... Thanks for fully approving my account, it's a big honor for me.. Don't worry sis, respect is a really big important thing in my life and I am a very respectful in all parts and ways... Specially with group rules... You're not gonna have any trouble with me, it's guaranteed...
Sis, I don't have any intention for sharing anything from the forum with another people... The only thing that I can do is copy the text to translate (I am not fluent in english yet) to my native language (portuguese) for better understanding... I am planning too to make a shifting diary (something like a grimoire) where I am gonna write some techniques and experiences... But no worrie, it's gonna be physical (I bought a beautiful moon notebook for that, I am gonna make a post about it soon)... But again, if there's not be a problem... I want to do the things in the right and correct way...
Thank you so much again for all, and please, feel yourself hugged by me...

SallyThatGurl
SallyThatGurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:32 pm

You are SO welcome. omg. 

lol.  

also uh, you could still just take pictures of your pages, but sally, don't feel forced to share anything if you ever feel uncomfortable to do so. grimoires are more personal. now the choice to share it is yours only.  I wouldn't mind honestly, but only if you feel sure about this :3 let us know
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

SallyThatGurl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyThatGurl Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:00 pm

No worrie sis, it`s gonna be a pleasure to help and share my experiences with the community.. I am being helped a lot, so I`ll help too...
SallyThatGurl
SallyThatGurl

Silver Black likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:15 pm

now that's the spirit of a pack !!! f* i waited SO long to see this happening. worth the wait to be honest.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

SallyThatGurl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyThatGurl Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:30 pm

I am happy for that sis, in what depends of me, I am gonna share many cool useful stuff... Well, we're a pack here... One helping each other, only in this way we will reach the success
SallyThatGurl
SallyThatGurl

Silver Black and Rune like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:37 pm

Awesome ! :3 * hugs   I will lock and archive this post now ^^.   welcome again ! 
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down