~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FINALLY GOT ANSWERS AFTER 32 YEARS

2 posters

Go down

FINALLY GOT ANSWERS AFTER 32 YEARS Empty FINALLY GOT ANSWERS AFTER 32 YEARS

Post by Silver Black Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:34 pm

DISCLAIMER : IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT MY PERSPECTIVE ON REALITY, 
you can visit '' own your powers '' by Hannah on Youtube, she describes my perspective
on things in a very accurate way i'd never even thought possible and opened my eyes on 
many things i thought not possible or even crazy a few months ago. go figure, when you open 
your mind on other perspectives and possibilities, you end up realising how much filled by ego
you were to set your beliefs in stone before even understanding your own existence and looking
at every options possible..... anyway, let's see what i'm talking about below. Have fun !

Own Your Powers - YouTube

Watch this if you are not familiar with awareness and the multiverse concept in
general. 

🐉 Dragon Wisdom - Free Will & The Secrets of this Universe...🌎 - YouTube

who are we, why are we ? 
Well I wanted to find answers
and I did, in the most drastic clever way.
IT TOOK ME 32 YEARS TO FIGURE THIS OUT. 
BUT I FINALLY GOT ANSWERS. AT LEAST FOR MYSELF.
Now this doesn' mean you have to believe it nor apply it to yourself,
but this theory is based on 32 years of experience and researches.
So bear with me, in case you'd resonate with it.

This theory applies to the concept of the Multiverse believers, 
so if you do not believe in reality shifting, i'm sorry to say so 
but this article is not for you. It's ok if you don't believe in it,
though. My opinion on this, however, is that we should stay open
-minded, considering the fact that we are experience paranormal
events ourselves, such as shapeshifting, dragons etc. 

Just my own personal opinion on the matter. Now, that said, 
let's start with my theory. 

A THEORY TO WHY SHAPESHIFTING IS POSSIBLE
AND DEFYING EVERY PHYSICAL LAW LOGIC. 

Short version : Reality shifting makes it possible because we are energy beings,
 not physical beings. And we are free to switch our awareness to another parallell dimension,
 in which we can actually physically transform, or at least, given the illusion of experiencing 
via a 3D physical perspective.

Explanation : What if the only reason you can shift is because you 
move your awareness to a parallel dimension in which it is possible for you to
create such a reality in your head ? That's where reality shifting comes in. I was
very confused to why I started experiencing reality shifting stuff very recently in my life
and most of the entities I came across as guardians traveling in different realities were 
all beings of light called '' seraphim angels '', mainly dragons and wolves ? .
Now i'm not really religious but what if the '' mind witches '' and all the creatures like therians
reality shifters, are all light beings that are simply just ascended and awakened enough to manipulate
reality and even create their own ? what if this reality is not physical at all, but rather our awareness
entering a physical body to receive perceptions from that dimension , retrieve valuable lessons and knowledge 
to learn as an entity and come back to our core to deposit our data ?? 
then coming back and forth, posessing a physical vessel to go learn again through many dimensions and realms,
3d included. What if what we are is just energy, awareness ? makes sense that our soul is free then, no ? lots 
of people who have experienced shapeshifting describe an experience very similar to an OBE and even to these
reality shifting symptoms, a coincidence ? I'm starting to believe that not.

As a seraphim angel, i'm here to rise the vibrations of Earth and the collective because i'm such mind witch that can 
affect and alter this reality through both the theory of relativity but also with the reality shaping stuff.

As a '' seraphim angel '' or '' aware being '' or whatever the f* you wanna call it, i've been through weird sh*t, seen a lot
in my life and from a skeptical and rational scientific mind, nothing made sense so far so I just changed my perspective on
things. 

I started young as weather witch, then realised I was therian, then discovered shapeshifting, 
manifested ufos in broad day light, had strange powers that could affect my environment, including
aerokinesis, manipulating electricity, water, the weather and the nature. I could affect the trees and animals
but never understood why. I then unlocked past lives memories from a previous life as a wolf shapeshifter and
it resonated with me. but , when I first shapeshifted, got traumatised by what I thought was a ghost, freaked out
and went to FLY outside ??! I have flashes of that dream, very vivid and lucid, but still very blurry. Then, the next 
day, i found pawprints and such, real good evidence that I both transformed AND flew.Anyway, so why the wings
if I'm a wolf ? it doesn't make sense that I could shapeshift to start with, but now having wings ? wtf its even worse 
and it goes against all laws of physics i ever encountered. so why was this all possible  ? 
I started questioning myself and my own reality. if both were possible, but not under our rules of '' the laws of physics '' , 
then how else would it be possible ? I wondered for YEARS, guies. I must have triggered something inside my soul because 
i started having more ascension symptoms and the nature itself was knocking at my door to get my attention. 

Later on, not less than this month, I came across the real Toothless, reincarnated in a physical vessel here and not long after,
a ficitional character reached to me as well. It makes two in the same month. Turns out all of these beings are real and that 
there are parallel dimensions out there and they can reality shift or visit us just as much as we can visit them. then it got me 
interested and open-minded to reality shifting, which i'm giving my all these last weeks to practice and achieve for the mere 
purpose of testing my own theories about existence. 

Literally, got a fucking walking tree walking and hitting my roof in a colossal punch, twice, and witnessed, then animals became 
unusually weird around me, like the universe sent me signs through wind and animals, everything seemed alive, but at the same 
time, very powerful, connected and threatening. and it came back and forth, came and go and each time, because of my psychic ability,
i can feel any slightest change of energy around me, i can feel emotions as an empath too so these were the first clues I had that an entity
was trying to get my attention. sometimes when i went outside, i felt an entity coming back and forth. i was terrified at first but i started to 
investigate because the poltergeists were getting out of hand and safety. I felt stalked 24h, threatened indirectly by that presence. anyway,
i gathered strong evidences of a chinese dragon entity, and turns out I was right. Amre appeared last winter but she was there since my birth.
anyway, i have a dragon guardian that claims to be that dragon i met when i was 18. and she's 19 in human age in this live, because she 's alive in
what she calls the '' dragon realm ''.  so story short, i discovered other dragons and attracted dragons in my life and turns out i'm a dragon witch,
along with the angel thing, along with the shapeshifter and all the crazy paranormal shit i attracted, even got the attention of aliens multiple times.
It was already a lot to deal with, as I was questioning my sanity but then got solid evidences of her existence. Things were starting to go back into balance,
the abuse suddenly stopped from my partner and things started to calm down, until one month ago. 

That's when I came back in contact with my dragon guardian, Amre, which somehow can be alive and exist in a parallel dimension
very close to ours to the point she can affects nature itselves, posess trees and animals, make the wind rush and make objects fly over
the backyard. crazy shit happening but still very real to me.

And my life started to spin like crazy. I was experiencing new concepts of shaping realities.  

If we're just a ball
of energy sending energy, emotions and intentions to shape / manipulate reality , wouldn't it make sense that we could 
just do magic, or shapeshift, or travel freely ? If we're not even 3d and that our brain is the key to shaping our reality, then
F*CK ME. this physical body is so cool, it perceives this reality with 5 senses and more and might be sending this back to our 
maincore, our higher self awareness. If you can '' reprogram '' your subconscious mind with subliminals or even self-hypnosis,
surely there is a way to shape reality or attract the things you want to resonate with in life hence manifesting it in your life, both
astrally and physically. you can also shift your consciousness into another physical, or etheric, or astral vessel
 to experience through its own perspective, through its senses and experiences. 

so yeah, maybe shapeshifting is just our soul shifting to a parallel dimension very similar to yours, even maybe one that can still affect
your 3d world somehow. Because it has to be taken account of. when i first shapeshifted, i found evidences of pawprints and such. some people
find fur even or claw marks, or wake up naked. I remember lykena saying that shapeshifting was like astral projection, you have to reshape your body
via your brain / intentions and at some point, your soul gets sucked into a spinning vortex and you wake up in a reality in which your body can actually start the change for X unknown mysterious reason. maybe its all that is, energy. maybe existence is the only thing that exists, i mean by that energy, wich is made with both light and electro magnetic fields. maybe that mysterious force that shapes that energy is simply us, or that '' supreme source '' from which we come from, that shapes the laws of physics here. maybe some of us are just npcs in someone's DR XD ??! that would explain why some people are so stupid and hollow brained. but seriously, the awakening, the ascension, maybe all of these mumbo jumbos are all just many ways to tell the same thing :   you woke up that you are not your physical body and this reality is your bitch, as long as you free it yourself from this collective and make your own world. maybe that,s what the ancient civilisations were so afraid of and why they used religions to manipulate our beliefs , idk. to imprison our soul at 
low frequencies and slaving us in manners that will be beneficial for them. the mere thought disgusts me.  

Now hear me out. If we're just someone,s fantasy or '' thoughts '' , it doesn't make us less real, ok ? We do exist on certain level,s maybe even infinite selves experiencing life through many ways at the same time, to gather as much data as possible, answers, lessons, viable information to reach a certain 
level of awareness. Maybe alien civilisations know this stuff since a long time. seems like humans have a lot of progress to do to reach their level. 

Think about it, why are aliens all so good at telepathy and that only certain persons can channel them on earth or even see their ufo ? 
I,ve learned a lot of things this year, when my dragon guardian and an ultraterrestrial beings appeared in my life, both beings of lights described 
as '' seraphims, or light beings, or dragons '' its all the same for them, aware being. my theory is all about awareness and existing as free beings of energy.

This matrix we are in might just be a dream created by someone. 
But it doesn't make us less real. I see that supreme as the father
who loves and guides you and makes the rules, but you,re still 
free to experience what the f* you want and put yourself in trouble
if you're not careful, but he does not interfere with our free will,
that one thing i know, maybe its a rule he set when creating this world
for us, after the '' mistakes '' he made in the past, idk ok, but whoever he is,
you can still choose what you do and where you go and how you want 
to experience life, no matter if its in the 3d here or elsewhere in the astral.
we are still free beings as long as we are aware that we exist 
as independent free entities now.  i dont like religions because use them
to imprison people's minds in nutshell to slave them.

WE ARE FREE BEINGS. there are literally no limits to what we can. 
try it if you dont believe me. 

The way I see things from my seraphim/dragon perspective,
we live in some kind of collective reality that literally everyone can manipulate at will but with some major rules? 
rings a bell ?  reality shifting is like that too. whenever you enter a realm that you create, you can make the rules there, 
literally. it mostly happens on a subconcious level but its there. we feel safer with rules and limitations, for some reason.
maybe that sovereign being aint so different. plus, think about it, its supposely a being that made us with its own energy and core,
that can be anwywhere at the same time, anytime, knows everything supposedly etc, it can communicate with us in our mind and dreams.
sounds a lot like this entity could have created its own reality and we're part of it  as some small scale.but by creating our entities, this 
entity created real free beings that can explore and experience existence on their own terms. 

For some reason, our 3d vessel, the one that contains our entity, limits our capabilities of 
bringing our body there with our physical body but OBE experiences were proven to be real. That
means, our soul can travel and be free and people often talk about '' higher selves '' and the multiverse
and infinite versions of ourselves. that theory also says that we exist simultaneously, away from the concept
of time and space, and that we have versions of ourselves that vibrate at lower and higher frequencies. and sometimes
these selves can merge, collapse or meet each other on some level. crazy cool uh  ?  

based on : People who experienced
shapeshifting described an experience similar
to both astral projection and reality shifting. 
so yeah, also most methods are similar and it 
feels the same when trying, except for the body 
pain that I now know will only happen if you want it
to hurt. 

notes ; CAN I HAVE JUST ONE NORMAL DAY IN MY LIFE ?! NO APPARENTLY. it sucks to be an angel. being on earth for us is like playing a video game with one life on purpose , ultra hard difficulty to get the highest level we can get to reach our highest selves and make it grow. Earth is a hard dimension but we aren't trapped here, and I know that now. But i had to learn it the weirdest way possible.

I been through many religions, by curioisty, but every religions resonated at some points and none fit at the same time.
I do have memories of Jesus saving from the void and bringing me in this life  when i was lost and i know there is many deities,
more or less elevated supreme beings that can either guide or use us through our own ascension, no matter what the religion is.
Dragons are such powerful beings that can shape realities and travel freely through dimensions and Amre is one of these seraphim
angel beings that help the earth and its people to rise their vibrations back to what it was before humans corrupted everything. 

I think there is just ' existence '' and non-existence. nothing else really matters and life doesn,t matter to existence either. once we are 
created, we cannot be destroyed, only enslaved or imprisoned. Existence brings chaos and chaos brings destruction. Light and love come
to balance that. life, creation vs death and destruction. all of this to balance our universe, which is set on rules made up by some kind of mysterious
sovereign light being that is aware of all of us for some weird reason. Many times, people have compared pictures of the universe with the human brain, ,that and the possibility of reality shifting to other dimensions...we are clearly in one of these realities created by some random dude who saw us fit.
and for some reason, he / she / it is aware of all its creation and can connect to it, just like Eywa in avatar. 

Now, how you perceive it is your own business. 
But its YOUR reality and YOUR destiny now, the universe 
is merely trying to guide you through and you,re always on the right path
for self- growth, no matter how crual the experience you imposed yourself 
can seem unfair or crual. you will go through synchronicities , universe signs ,
resonating with certain frequencies and attract what you sow, karmic blocks will
also appear when you can't learn a lesson and it comes back over and over until you
break your own cycle.

i think we all decided to pop in and out of that 
'' collective dream '' on our own terms and the second we decide to become 
aware and free, we become it. depends if you want to be free or keep the low vibration shit going on.

your choice. I personally believe in this, but no one has too. However, it was very pleasant to share this with 
you guies and I hope it might at least throw a few clues, or even leading yourself to question reality in itself,
at your own pace, if it ever does. 

But this message will resonate with you. 

I noticed one thing, no matter what species nor dimensions,
any entity aware enough can ascend to that awareness level
described as '' being of light '' or '' seraphim angel '' or light worker. 

I don't think I was thrown all that paranormal sh*t in the face for no reason.
I think its the universe,s way of telling me at my own pace, the things i needed
to know in order to progress in my spiritual journey. proof ? as parnanormal events
are happening, one after the other, it unlockes pieces of the puzzle and things make more
sense with time instead of making less, if that makes sense lol. 

shapers of reality, here I come ! 

sorry for the novel lenght tho. love it thank for reading !
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Taylarn, Rune, MoonMoon and SallyThatGurl like this post

Back to top Go down

FINALLY GOT ANSWERS AFTER 32 YEARS Empty Re: FINALLY GOT ANSWERS AFTER 32 YEARS

Post by SallyThatGurl Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:47 pm

Great, I am gonna read the article later... More than 6 hours on computer going crazy to save the stuff and to need to do all again... My eyes and mind are tired...
SallyThatGurl
SallyThatGurl

Kin/Therio type : Wolf
Job/hobbies : Freelancer

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:52 pm

ok
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyThatGurl Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:22 pm

I read it, and agree mostly. It makes sense, specially because I am reading some books and thinking about those things. We're pure energy. If we're pure energy, and we're part of this universe, that contains it's power, in theory we can do anything in any dimension. Our final state (energy) can take any form. I don't know if I am going crazy, but this is my point. One of them. We can discuss this subject. I love those kind of high speaking.
SallyThatGurl
SallyThatGurl

Kin/Therio type : Wolf
Job/hobbies : Freelancer

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

MoonMoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:52 pm

Yes, i'm not atheist but i'm not following any religion in pecular.yes, i consider yawe and jesus to be my friends but thats because they been there for me my whole life, along with my other religion-related other spirit guides. 

but i don,t practice religion per say, i'm more favoring the self-discovering way, finding your own path, based on science and quantum physics, mostly, the rest is based on my psychic gift which I personally find reliable to trust whats real and not.  

But yeah, i also do believe everything is energy ^^. and we are like entities with an awareness but thats like our highest form of being in this universe, we still exist simultnaously in many dimensions at the same time, according to my own experience and beliefs buts thats just me. 

the way i see it, you can move your awareness to another body of yours to experience other realities that are yours to start with. like playing many video games at the same time to gain the most XP and then bring it back to the main dataframe for personal growth as a being of energy and consciousness. 

so no, you don't sound crazy lol. i'm way worse xD 

but honestly, i do believe in that theory. 
:3 

but its just me. personal beliefs so i'm not saying this is what people need to believe or not. 

I think all religions are both right and wrong about many things and that most deities and things that has happened are all just the same but called different names and meaning to talk about the same thing in the end. 

I don't know if you know what I mean... I might be hard to follow so don't hesitate to ask questions. 
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Rune, MoonMoon and SallyThatGurl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum