~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Science explain our existence or even God ?

Go down

Can Science explain our existence or even God ? Empty Can Science explain our existence or even God ?

Post by Silver Black Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PA8bsQVZ0w&t=1549s

Can Science explain our existence or even God's existence ?

Science, God, Dna, collider, CERN, CIA, the universe, jesus, multiverse, reality shifting, einstein, René Descartes, paranormal, lucid dreaming, OBE, life after death, matrix.

Description : Just casually explaining in a 45 min video how Science can explain the '' existence '' per say and can science can even prove somehow that God actually exist ? Let's find out...

NOTE : No, this is not the collab I wanted to make with Tim Heye, but it,s coming very soon !! Stay tuned !! I had to do this video in order to explain my view on things a little, that and the video on reality shifting explained by Science as well, in the same playlist, I had to do all this in order for people to understand what,s next in my vision of things and trust me, its not all about science. There is only so much that science can explain but in the end, we always end up with more and more questioning and it never ends. best way to go is to try to tune in the universe / existence itself and try to find out yourself through meditation. Afterall, we might all be one collective of energy, but we're all different beings that resonate at different frequencies and we need to find what resonates with us as a whole, in order to choose the right spiritual path for yourself. Good luck and stay tuned ! :)

Our community exists since 2011 and we accept all species and religions and races and we are also furry AND lgtbq + friendly. We talk about taboo paranormal topics , physical transformation included. If the hat doesn't fit, just be the mature one and press X above. The website is 18 + but not this video . Also, I do not own any of the audio nor video and only meant is as a tribute video.

silverpack.forum-nation.com
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Rune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum