~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member Presentation Form

Go down

New Member Presentation Form Empty New Member Presentation Form

Post by HubristicWinter Mon Aug 05, 2024 7:07 pm

Age * ( important )  : 20

Therian, otherkin or foreigner(starseed) ? * (So we know in which group put you) : Therian and Otherkin

Did you want to be added to either Shapeshifting Students group ( copying  shapeshifting information to external websites is prohibited without  permission )  ? : Sure

Which theriotype/kintype ? (if applicable) : Felidae, Goats, as for otherkin types, deitykin (it's okay to not believe in deitykins, this is mostly spiritual and I don't think I'm seeking for anything related to that on here lol) and possibly a kin to corvids, canines, or dragonkin but mostly unsure and would like to soul search a bit more for both therian/other kin types

Will you join our Castle Town on Facebook link ? ( very active, most of our medias go there so don't miss anything ! ) : I don't use facebook, however i'd be willing to make an account for it

Personality ( optional ) : I'm a moreso one on one type of person, I don't talk much in groups unfortunately, but I consider myself friendly when talked to!

Interests ( optional ): I love drawing, games, skating, occult/witchcraft, and much MUCH more

Intentions * ( important, why did you come here ? ) : I was searching for forums about shape/pshifting, packs, and non-humanism in general, I'm very fascinated about it, and I love learning and finding people with similar beliefs as well as to expand on my own nonhuman journey,

Personal Story with you being a non-human ( optional ) : I've been apart of the nonhuman community for a while, I think some of us can agree on starting with, "werewolf spell" videos on youtube as a kid is quite a universal experience, but overall I found myself trying to separate myself from the community time and time, yet I always come back, I have been a therian at the start of when I first learned the word, finding a word that describes my stance on my humanity vs. who I was, I feel alienated from a lot of human communities, even though I integrate well into them as time passes, I cannot rid the urge to find community elsewhere. I believe I shifted my hand once into a paw, but I was never able to achieve that again, and I continue to seek ways to go back and experience shifting again.

HubristicWinter

Kin/Therio type : Feline/Canine/Corvids
Job/hobbies : Drawing

Silver Black, Agelio_The_Puma and MoonMoon like this post

Back to top Go down