~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mil's species: Taru

4 posters

Go down

Mil's species: Taru Empty Mil's species: Taru

Post by Nekoman Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:29 am

I found a desert meditation mix, so Mil, the "desert princess", could center and meditate. I didn't expect these results though.

Taru, a species that was at constant war at with the Gaelee, or as they're now known, Angels.

Taru: Known in their time cycles for practical jokes and living in harsh environments, these people were easily identified by a pair of massive bat wings on their backs. They would gladly take in weary travelers, if the traveler could put up with their pranks.

Gaelee: Known now as righteous beings with feathered wings, the truth is that they're usually quite conceited. They often guide people down the "right path" not because it's the right thing to do, but for their own sense of pride. In physical form, they would often live in secluded areas to protect themselves from "the wickedness of the world". (All data I have regarding Gaelee is from before the Taru died out. What has changed about the Gaelee since the name change, I don't know)

Where's the conflict?: In similar living conditions and opposing morals. The Gaelee saw Taru as evil for their tricks, and the Taru despised the Gaelee for their arrogance. The Gaelee retreated from their idea of evil, and found it already living in the areas they thought they would be safe. The Taru minded their own business in their own secluded homes, then suddenly got attacked by beings claiming to be undeniably superior.

What happened?: Disaster. Literal disaster. The wars they waged would often destroy entire worlds through continental quakes and planet-wide storms. The world would grow less and less hospitable until the species eventually died out, or worse, the quakes grew strong enough to tear the world apart.

Why weren't they just separated?: They were, but the Taru couldn't exist without the Gaelee. Something about the effects of Gaelee on a world's energy was essential for the Taru. Without the Gaelee, the Taru died off, not just in body, but in spirit. Memory of the Taru was quickly blocked in the minds of those who knew about them, and what few Taru managed to follow the Gaelee and survive, were destroyed.

If the Taru were destroyed, how does Mil exist?: Mil is... The aftermath. Mil is a remnant entity, born from the fall of her race, and key to their revival. Her tiny wings hold all the information left on her species, including how to revive what's left of their souls. (I know this sounds like the plot of a movie or something, but I'm serious) Everything I know about the Taru came from Mil's wings.

Aren't we better off without them? (You heartless monster): The Taru were destroyed long before the existence of humans. Humans, surprisingly, can prevent the fight between Taru and Gaelee. Humans have a habit of meddling in the affairs of others, and for creating "war ending" weapons in the name of peace. Basically, humans are the one species that can successfully intervene in such a fight, and maintain peace between the species.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Mil's species: Taru Empty Re: Mil's species: Taru

Post by ZhongShi Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:42 pm

If I have read this correctly, it seems to me that the human legends of the war of the "angels" and the fall of Lucifer could tally up with what you have presented here...of course, humankind has twisted it into a moral/religious tale, meant to explain the difference between "good" and "evil" and to scare certain segments of the population into the various "churches" to fleece them out of their wealth and possessions. It's a well written explanation and it makes good sense to me. Thanks to you and Mil for clarifying her history and heritage.
ZhongShi
ZhongShi

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:54 pm

ZhongShi wrote:If I have read this correctly, it seems to me that the human legends of the war of the "angels" and the fall of Lucifer could tally up with what you have presented here...of course, humankind has twisted it into a moral/religious tale, meant to explain the difference between "good" and "evil" and to scare certain segments of the population into the various "churches" to fleece them out of their wealth and possessions. It's a well written explanation and it makes good sense to me. Thanks to you and Mil for clarifying her history and heritage.

A very astute observation. That actually didn't occur to me.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:38 pm

I've witnessed the war, the fall and the likes. Though not sure the name is what angels were called. I was in that life a seraph.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:12 pm

Aphson wrote:I've witnessed the war, the fall and the likes. Though not sure the name is what angels were called. I was in that life a seraph.

Neko: Do you really think it's smart to say you were a high ranking angel during the war? Mil can't even meet any of her own species because the war THE ANGELS STARTED got out of hand.

Mil: Aphson can

Neko: Nope! I'm not letting this escalate. You can stuff a sock in it for once, Mil. Just gonna let this die, and hope everyone else does the same. The end.

Mil: But

Neko: I said THE END!

Mil: fine...
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Nekoman wrote:
Aphson wrote:I've witnessed the war, the fall and the likes. Though not sure the name is what angels were called. I was in that life a seraph.

Neko: Do you really think it's smart to say you were a high ranking angel during the war? Mil can't even meet any of her own species because the war THE ANGELS STARTED got out of hand.

Mil: Aphson can

Neko: Nope! I'm not letting this escalate. You can stuff a sock in it for once, Mil. Just gonna let this die, and hope everyone else does the same. The end.

Mil: But

Neko: I said THE END!

Mil: fine...

Well seraphim is a race AND a rank, just like cherubim and ophanim, and basic angel. I was the race. But yeah. I didn't fight in the war, I did not agree with the fallen war hence why I was imprisoned then broke out by a fallen.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:06 pm

Aphson wrote:Well seraphim is a race AND a rank, just like cherubim and ophanim, and basic angel. I was the race. But yeah. I didn't fight in the war, I did not agree with the fallen war hence why I was imprisoned then broke out by a fallen.

Well you can see where the problem was there. the Taru already naturally conflicts with the ironically essential Angels, then there's Mil's personal grudges. Thank you for being mature about it. While she won't admit it, knowing you were imprisoned for opposing the war gives her a positive opinion of you.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:08 am

Revive.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:15 pm

Ah thank you, i'll read this more carefully :3

Mil's species: Taru 345911230-745329027323468-7512940760121073236-n
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:41 pm

Silver Black wrote:Ah thank you, i'll read this more carefully :3

I revived it for Kuro, but alright. You read this as many times as you like.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:33 pm

Nekoman wrote:I found a desert meditation mix, so Mil, the "desert princess", could center and meditate. I didn't expect these results though.

Taru, a species that was at constant war at with the Gaelee, or as they're now known, Angels.

Taru: Known in their time cycles for practical jokes and living in harsh environments, these people were easily identified by a pair of massive bat wings on their backs. They would gladly take in weary travelers, if the traveler could put up with their pranks.

Gaelee: Known now as righteous beings with feathered wings, the truth is that they're usually quite conceited. They often guide people down the "right path" not because it's the right thing to do, but for their own sense of pride. In physical form, they would often live in secluded areas to protect themselves from "the wickedness of the world". (All data I have regarding Gaelee is from before the Taru died out. What has changed about the Gaelee since the name change, I don't know)

Where's the conflict?: In similar living conditions and opposing morals. The Gaelee saw Taru as evil for their tricks, and the Taru despised the Gaelee for their arrogance. The Gaelee retreated from their idea of evil, and found it already living in the areas they thought they would be safe. The Taru minded their own business in their own secluded homes, then suddenly got attacked by beings claiming to be undeniably superior.

What happened?: Disaster. Literal disaster. The wars they waged would often destroy entire worlds through continental quakes and planet-wide storms. The world would grow less and less hospitable until the species eventually died out, or worse, the quakes grew strong enough to tear the world apart.

Why weren't they just separated?: They were, but the Taru couldn't exist without the Gaelee. Something about the effects of Gaelee on a world's energy was essential for the Taru. Without the Gaelee, the Taru died off, not just in body, but in spirit. Memory of the Taru was quickly blocked in the minds of those who knew about them, and what few Taru managed to follow the Gaelee and survive, were destroyed.

If the Taru were destroyed, how does Mil exist?: Mil is... The aftermath. Mil is a remnant entity, born from the fall of her race, and key to their revival. Her tiny wings hold all the information left on her species, including how to revive what's left of their souls. (I know this sounds like the plot of a movie or something, but I'm serious) Everything I know about the Taru came from Mil's wings.

Aren't we better off without them? (You heartless monster): The Taru were destroyed long before the existence of humans. Humans, surprisingly, can prevent the fight between Taru and Gaelee. Humans have a habit of meddling in the affairs of others, and for creating "war ending" weapons in the name of peace. Basically, humans are the one species that can successfully intervene in such a fight, and maintain peace between the species.

Thats all too much! when someone has an issue with someone they dont kill each other...that doesn't make any sense....if you go out of your way to do something like that your insane...demented...people who want to protect themselves from bad things dont go out of their way to create it..its as if they were mindless...you talk to people about the issues...the angels were sick in the head...lets go kill people because thats a normal innocent and intelligent thing to do? what the hell is wrong with everyone? even people not on earth are causing sick and impossible things to happen yet parents teach their kids here to talk to people and learn things when something is wrong...pulling harmless pranks is normal though..but no one should be the victim of one unwillingly...its not right to hate someone for being arrogant ...that would mean the Taru recognized the emotion in the first place...didnt say anything about it either! people DONT talk like this...act like this..think like this...none of this makes any sense! where is all this randomness coming from! Im sick and tired of people pointing out an issue, having one and not doing anything about it...its as if these emotions were known as wrong but stil felt consciously as normal! none of this is possible to me! I dont understand...sorry for that. These people, no one lived like normal people...everyone just lived like confused people...Im sorry..Im just so tired of everything here as is because I was hoping God would explain to me whats going on here all of a sudden...but I know its not all of a sudden anymore and I still have to ask him what all this is...what is all this?! nothing makes any sense any where anymore...people are saying strange things that dont make any sense to me and people are being killed...Im tired of this. Im sorry if I said anything that was too much..the words I say seem so meaningless to me compared to my thoughts and feelings...Im so tired of being the only one saying what Im saying and not having anyone know what it is or why...its just all too much for me...none of this existed or happened where I came from...there was none of this...nothing like this is possible to me! and people should be talking about it and being as confused as Im but they arent...this is all too much for me! why is this...what is this! just tell me and make it all stop!! there are no such thing as opposing morals! everyone is sick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:00 pm

*Sigh* I see now. You're from a shelter world. A world of nothing but friendly communities, carefully maintained to make sure nothing can go wrong. Earth refers to worlds like this as Utopias, and there are innumerable writings telling just how fragile they can be. You're an experiment. Some idiot decided to test what would happen if a utopian were violently forced into unfamiliar, anti-utopian conditions. The reality you never learned to handle is being forced down your throat: Your utopian origins are the exception to a violent rule. Disputes are the norm, and I for one find it sad that you don't understand how these disputes occur.

Look at the Taru's situation this way. Imagine if your home were suddenly invaded by a monster who demanded you leave immediately, leaving all your most prized possessions behind. You take a look around the neighborhood and see that this is happening to all your friends and family too. How would you feel? How would you react?

Now for the Gaelee. Imagine you were running from something dangerous, and you found a monster who was immune to the thing you're running from in the only safe place you can find. The monster is constantly doing things you can't stand and it's clear that the monster can't stop doing it. The danger is still out there, so you're stuck where you are with this monster. You can't safely leave, but the monster could if you could convince it to do so. How would you react to that?

Now for the good news: Imagine if a third creature steps into this dispute. Suppose they're able to break up the fight, and they're able to find a solution no one has ever thought of before. This solution is so brilliant, the two fighting monsters suddenly become best friends. How does that concept make you feel?

That third creature is humans. Sure, the humans don't get along with each other very well, but they're amazing at solving other people's disputes. They're excellent at what they call "mediating". I know this world may be hard for you to accept, but know that these strange hairless primates are the key to bringing the world that was hidden from you a little closer to the world you knew, even if they are a little bit violent towards their own species.

I know this world is strange. You're feeling emotions you've never felt before, and you probably wish none of this had ever happened. You wish you were still in the peaceful, loving world you knew, but unfortunately, that's not possible anymore. You can't go back to the world you knew, that stopped being an option the moment you got here, so please, try to understand the world you're in now. It's not as bad as you think.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:04 am

Nekoman wrote:*Sigh* I see now. You're from a shelter world. A world of nothing but friendly communities, carefully maintained to make sure nothing can go wrong. Earth refers to worlds like this as Utopias, and there are innumerable writings telling just how fragile they can be. You're an experiment. Some idiot decided to test what would happen if a utopian were violently forced into unfamiliar, anti-utopian conditions. The reality you never learned to handle is being forced down your throat: Your utopian origins are the exception to a violent rule. Disputes are the norm, and I for one find it sad that you don't understand how these disputes occur.

Look at the Taru's situation this way. Imagine if your home were suddenly invaded by a monster who demanded you leave immediately, leaving all your most prized possessions behind. You take a look around the neighborhood and see that this is happening to all your friends and family too. How would you feel? How would you react?

Now for the Gaelee. Imagine you were running from something dangerous, and you found a monster who was immune to the thing you're running from in the only safe place you can find. The monster is constantly doing things you can't stand and it's clear that the monster can't stop doing it. The danger is still out there, so you're stuck where you are with this monster. You can't safely leave, but the monster could if you could convince it to do so. How would you react to that?

Now for the good news: Imagine if a third creature steps into this dispute. Suppose they're able to break up the fight, and they're able to find a solution no one has ever thought of before. This solution is so brilliant, the two fighting monsters suddenly become best friends. How does that concept make you feel?

That third creature is humans. Sure, the humans don't get along with each other very well, but they're amazing at solving other people's disputes. They're excellent at what they call "mediating". I know this world may be hard for you to accept, but know that these strange hairless primates are the key to bringing the world that was hidden from you a little closer to the world you knew, even if they are a little bit violent towards their own species.

I know this world is strange. You're feeling emotions you've never felt before, and you probably wish none of this had ever happened. You wish you were still in the peaceful, loving world you knew, but unfortunately, that's not possible anymore. You can't go back to the world you knew, that stopped being an option the moment you got here, so please, try to understand the world you're in now. It's not as bad as you think.

An experienment? I dont even know how I'am supposed to feel about that...how could this be? I was so at peace with everything and everyone...why would there ever be anything else? I feel like a burden...Im so so different..what if my thoughts of everything I knew that was good is wrong somehow? Im sorry I said that...I dont want to be in a violent place like this..I dont want to feel absolutely nothing anymore...I only wanted to live...wanted people to live too after seeing people get hurt for no reason...I wanted to ask what was going on and reach out to people that were like me...I thought...there wasnt anything else...I wouldn't let anyone hurt someone...this is not right...this is not possible...:( Im sorry...I wish I knew what to say, in my condition Im not doing so well..I wish I could explain to you what I meant because Im sure you are confused about it. I never said anything but...I will PM you about it. Its about my body, about feeling.

"I know this world is strange. You're feeling emotions you've never felt before, and you probably wish none of this had ever happened. You wish you were still in the peaceful, loving world you knew, but unfortunately, that's not possible anymore. You can't go back to the world you knew"

About being aboe to feel the emotions of being here...there's something you should know...:'( it was as if I was never allowed to...I'm sorry, PM me.

I know I can't go back..I don't want to..I don't know what someone like me would be doing there with the images I have seen and felt...I no longer feel alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down