~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totem for Hire (possibly)

3 posters

Go down

Totem for Hire (possibly) Empty Totem for Hire (possibly)

Post by Nekoman Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:00 pm

I know I've written multiple guides, but this isn't so much a guide as an offer. I'm not really sure where to put it, but I'd prefer if it were exclusive to community members. In fact, I'm not sure I even want many community members taking me up on my offer. Maybe set up some sort of system with summoning? I have limits.

The life of a totem is interesting. I can invade your dreams at my leisure, sitting on the sidelines near the action, just watching things play out. If you catch a grey cat watching you in your dreams, that's me. I could stay out of your head, but your dreams are so much more interesting than mine.

Of course, I'm not just a passive observer. If things get deadly, I'm allowed to bend your dreamscape to my will, saving you from your predicament. Otherwise I'll just watch and enjoy, content to see where the dream is headed.

Don't let my contentment stop you though. If you need a little guidance, I'm more than happy to give you some. All you have to do is ask. Talk to the cat, and the cat can answer you. Otherwise I've got my own tongue. (Haha... Cat joke) The rules I follow won't let me do a thing unless you approve. I can't talk unless you talk to me, I can't offer to lead you anywhere until after you promise to follow, and I can't stay if you ask me to leave. My will is bound to yours, to a degree.

I can lead you if you promise to follow, but you can't control the destination. I'll lead you wherever you need to be, whether you like it or not. I'm not some yes man who says what you want to here, I'll say whatever you need to hear. You can't keep me from showing up, you can only kick me out after I enter. I have a will of my own, like any other totem. I just have rules to follow.

If you want to call me to you in a lucid dream, go ahead. A grey stone cat statue should do the trick if I'm not busy, and maybe a tuna sandwich. Taking the place of statues in dreams is fun. It's like an open invitation for me. As for the tuna sandwich... Well since its in your dreamscape, it's made of your energy. A little taste of your energy in the form of tasty fish on bread is irresistible to me. My tail splits in two just thinking about it.

I can do a trick called conduit enchanting. If you invite me to be in your body while you're awake, I can enchant anything you touch for you. I've done this with a few people, usually my girlfriend. It's a bit tricky, but the results can be amazing. My enchantments are always high quality, and take only seconds to do, but they're limited to non-living things. I also can't promise that you'll get the enchantment you were hoping for.

So to recap: I show up in dreams as a grey cat. I can save your life if I have to, but otherwise you have to initiate. I'll give you what you need, not what you want. I'm drawn to dreamscape tuna, and a stone cat statue is an open invitation for me. My tail sometimes becomes two tails. I can enchant things through you with the proper invitation. And finally, you're reading a summary that includes itself in it.
Yes, I can work with other totems. Totem for Hire (possibly) 2797837632

See you around!
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Totem for Hire (possibly) Empty Re: Totem for Hire (possibly)

Post by Liudan Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:55 am

This is pretty interesting, have you ever pushed someone into a lucid dream? with their permission of course prior to them sleeping?
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:35 pm

I gladly offer myself.  I love these kind of adventures. They always make you learn and grow spiritually.

* sits and stare with begging puppy eyes '' 

If you come i'll show my home realm and more. 

Pretty please ?
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:50 am

You can enter peoples bodies? what if someone is being possessed by someone or even alien attachments? I have a collection of crystals I keep by my bed side that help soothe and comfort me, they are my close friends....you could enchant them. As for dreams...pm....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:44 am

I never really ever received any help or answers as to how or if I could be helped in this...maybe there was never a time to respond. But as long as I'm being held hostage and forced against my will to simply not exist and go quiet I am still looking for help and answers to people who can lend me a hand and take these people who are hurting me away from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:22 pm

Kurokitsune wrote:I never really ever received any help or answers as to how or if I could be helped in this...maybe there was never a time to respond. But as long as I'm being held hostage and forced against my will to simply not exist and go quiet I am still looking for help and answers to people who can lend me a hand and take these people who are hurting me away from me.

That's enough! I'm tired of this! You keep complaining about how you have people holding you hostage and keeping you from existing! About how you can't feel any emotions of your own! Do you have any idea how many times I've seen you show your own emotions!?! And clearly, you do exist! That's evident from the fact that you're able to make asinine comments on how I'm not doing anything to help you! I'm doing all I can! You're just complaining because you're putting all of this on me, and I can't solve all your problems on my own! I've told you multiple times that you go to other people who might better be able to help you with certain problems you've informed me of, but you always refuse in favor of continuing to antagonize me! I'm too submissive to directly tell you that you're pushing too much onto me, but I've hit my breaking point! Someone else talk to Kuro for awhile! I need a break from his constant self deprecation and occasional insults to my integrity!

I have limits.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:15 pm

I dont know what person tells a victim of abuse they are complaining except the people who abuse the person themself...I dont know how to tell you I always thought that if a person was raped and beaten daily and had little to no voice and finally opened up to someone who they thought was kind and honest about their situation they would be called a complainer? I dont know..you dont get it...I dont "feel" anything...you can see and read and feel the words I say just fine no doubt....there is nothing preventing that...but...I dont get the same privilege....it would be nice to believe or think I could though just because I was capable of writing words and you could feel them yourself. Im sorry you dont understand what Im talking about or going through and I have no way of telling you with words. Im also sorry I didnt know I was bothering you by talking to you about my current situation..I didnt know it was too much and dont go out of my way to bother people...I have acute anxitey and live in great fear of people because U go through constant emotional and verbal and even physcail abuse that puts me down ...but if you had wanted me to never talk about it or speak at all then I wish I had known before doing something you had not wanted this whole time...Silver doesnt seem to mind me talking with her about my situation so far unless she is bothered too...I hope not because I dont have anyone to trust or talk to and dont expect kindness...what I do expect is that my words when speaking to others about being held hostage by serial killers makes me someone who is a complainer. I never knew I was hurting you in any way and sorry for the confusion I created by accident...I only wanted help and for you to understand what I was going through since the situation was brought up...not being clear to you about what I was going through only made it harder to connect with you and made me more sorry then I could ever imagine being...Im sorry Neko...I really am....I really did not know there was an issue with me trying to explain things to you after realizing you didnt get it and still dont seem to because of how hard the situation is to believe and talk about. I wont talk to you anymore...I realize now that you consider me asinine and other terrible things I cant imagine being even though I have been told that my whole life and will continue to be physically hurt because of my obvious bad behavior as a person who deserves it form people who seem to believe I do. I dont know what you mean by talking to other people and never knew you needed me to go to someone else...after being called something like that...there is no reason for me to talk to anyone ever again if thats the way you feel about me...I feel like a sicko...Im a person who deserves abuse...at least you seem to agree with them with your words. Unless reading words like asinine...is meant to be read normally by people who may die at any second and has no idea whats going on and is afraid of people and dont know if they are supposed to be able to talk to others...and just wants to live. Forgive me for not knowing....if you think Im that person like they do then I guess I will always be abused for this reason...you clearly agree with them. I still am breathing...Im glad...sorry for bothering anyone here...maybe it is time I left this place....I dont want to bother anyone anymore with my words if they are something I didnt know they were all of a sudden...I guess I should just die without bothering anyone here ever again...Good bye Silver, Silver pack...its for the best...forgive me for writing all this here...I did something wrong again because I spoke...and speaking is bad behavior and only everyone else here are allowed to and not me...I should have listened to my abusers instead of trying to talk to others like I believed in myself being capable of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:39 pm

I didn't even read all of that. I read the first few lines and... I know, i went way overboard. It's just hard to... I can't deal with every problem. All my frustration with trying to help you, and not seeming to get very far, it just all came out at once. I didn't mean most of that. I do need you to go to someone else for a while though. I need to know you're being emotionally cared for, without being the one who's caring for you, so I can relax and recover from... Whatever that outburst was. *shaky breath* I probably scared myself more than you with that. I'm really sorry. I just, couldn't take the stress. *cries in a corner*
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:52 pm

I'm taking care of him, Neko. Thanks for trying. And good luck with that emotional thingy. sounds intense.

Kuro, i'll be your mentor and help . 

Please come to me , we will discuss about it. 

Totem for Hire (possibly) 2797837632
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:15 pm

Silver Black wrote:I'll take care of him, Neko. Thanks for trying. And good luck with that emotional thingy. sounds intense.

Neko: The emotional center of a cat's brain is identical to a human's. That means emotions line up perfectly between my physical and ethereal form. The result is that my emotions run as high as a normal human's, and become further exaggerated by feline instincts, turning into full blown predatory attacks. Of course, after I do that, human morals come into play, (I am only half cat in spirit) and that sends me into an emotional loop of regret and self hatred.

Mil: Kity bounces back fast. He'll be back to normal in a couple days.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:34 pm

I understand that. Pterolycusses are really agressive magical creatures. 

Not violent but short temper and impulsive. 

They can be violent easily if triggered tho.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:14 am

Im sorry Neko, I hope you recover and feel better soon. I shouldn't have come to you with the kind of problems I had, I wouldn't have told anyone if I had known it would cause so much pain...its hurt me so much as it is...I shouldn't have shared what I was going through unless I was talking to someone who could take it and was prepared for it all..its all too much for anyone alive. I hope you recover well and forget about me, my life is a huge mess and I don't know what to do. Being here triggered thoughts of safety and possible hope. But Im so afraid of bothering others with what is happening to me and not sure how to live anymore the way I have been. Opening up to others here is how it all started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:09 pm

I said I will help you. Try to have faith at least. lol.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:20 pm

Silver Black wrote:I said I will help you. Try to have faith at least. lol.

I do, I will, because of you all, thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum