~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origins of my elven family and people

3 posters

Go down

Origins of my elven family and people Empty Origins of my elven family and people

Post by Lierrucia(Luci) Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:58 am

Hey, so sorry this hasn't been posted yet, I know some people were curious about this. Well for starters my father created the elven people on the planet of my home realm. He made them from the spirits of nature like of trees, which I think the first "man" and "woman" so to speak were made from. He made me and my siblings from pieces of himself and the origin source. And from what he told me the world started to be born and the base energy, the energy running through all living things. This energy gained a consciousness and "body" of sorts and became my father. He created us to divvy up the power and responsibilities over the land, people and that universe. He did this so he wouldn't get corrupted by that power...but when I say this my head keeps telling me that even though he did this he was still the reason we were attacked by the other deities from another realm. So basically my elven people are the raw spirits of nature given corporeal form.
Lierrucia(Luci)
Lierrucia(Luci)

Kin/Therio type : Succubus
Job/hobbies : Fast food

Back to top Go down

Origins of my elven family and people Empty Re: Origins of my elven family and people

Post by Silver Black Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:57 pm

Thank you for explaining your origins. It just clarified a few things in my head. *hugs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Origins of my elven family and people Empty Re: Origins of my elven family and people

Post by Liudan Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:41 pm

Matches how I 'created' sethians and the void elven (among others) before my incarnation, used my own essence, only difference is I didnt originate from source. My pantheons (egyptian and sumerian) were also attacked by other deities, etheric side there was a war of pantheons, can't really go in detail publicly, not sure how it would affect other's beliefs but it did bleed into the physical as you can see how certain religions changed throughout the years.

Thank you for posting this, thank you for sharing your origins. This has solidified things for me also :)
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lierrucia(Luci) Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:55 am

to silver: Your welcome hun, glad to shed light on the subject.
To Naiu: Yea that does sound similar but we had basically the same power level as my father, just a little weaker and we each were responsible and in control of different things in the realm.
Lierrucia(Luci)
Lierrucia(Luci)

Kin/Therio type : Succubus
Job/hobbies : Fast food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:55 pm

Naiu of the Void wrote:Matches how I 'created' sethians and the void elven (among others) before my incarnation, used my own essence, only difference is I didnt originate from source. My pantheons (egyptian and sumerian) were also attacked by other deities, etheric side there was a war of pantheons, can't really go in detail publicly, not sure how it would affect other's beliefs but it did bleed into the physical as you can see how certain religions changed throughout the years.

Thank you for posting this, thank you for sharing your origins. This has solidified things for me also :)

Things don't always come from source? I wonder if this is why I dont know whats going on around me all the time...having no memories and hearing about God for the first time in this world because humans talk about him so often is really confusing to me...I have this new information and now people dont always come form source....there is way too many things I feel like everyone is always going to know that I dont and Im just going to fade away or disappear someday into nothingness as long as I keep disappearing randomly and dont know why or am not being picked up and rescued like the human beings are here who know of God...not that everyone here needs to be picked up and can move on themself but some angels come to take people to heaven...no one ...no one came for me...I...just ...am here...and..dont know why...if only someone could talk to me...and tell me things I need to know...sorry for all this if it is considered too much or strange...I...I have just been through a lot and with no rest or answers ...or assurance of any kind of my present, past and future...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down