~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mothers Love Their Children (Tales With Mr. Mojave)

2 posters

Go down

Mothers Love Their Children (Tales With Mr. Mojave) Empty Mothers Love Their Children (Tales With Mr. Mojave)

Post by MojaveMartyr Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:07 am

Mothers Love The Children

They are lost, are they singing?

Hollowed halls, the quiet patter of footsteps fill the carcasses of the empty and cracked rooms.

Will you walk along side them? Will you be their caretaker?

Entranced by their laughter. Will you dance with them?

Who are the children?
To be honest no one knows, some say they are ghosts of young ones lost to tragedy, others say they are just a figment of our imagination.

The real story surrounding them is hard to find much like other paranormal things until documented properly, they will live as legends or camp side stories.

Ever have those moments where your peripherals capture something moving but nothing is there? People call them shadow people or some say they are hallucinations from sleep deprivation.

So much skepticism surrounds it.

Now what about the voices of children? When i was younger, i was always told to never roam to far out in the desert, for if i did, the children would get me and i would be lost forever and never be found.

I know what you may be thinking, that was just something my parents could have said to me so i would be careful. Well you would be right,

but, the older i got, the more things began to make sense.

When i ran around having the time of my life, i could see figures in the distance the same height as me, moving around. Human shapes, i never approached because of fear.

One night, i was woken up by knocking on the glass window that lead to my patio, When i saw a child, i woke my parents up and they checked the area. To my dissatisfaction they did not find anyone. SO i thought.

The same night i went back to sleep in my room, now mind you the house i was living in was very old, the walls are so thin that you could punch through them, hell even just run and jump through to the outside.

Living so far out in the middle of the desert at this time basically on native american reserved land, so the stories i would hear from everyone kind of made me scared at the time but i gained more respect for them once i got older.

Anyway, i woke up again to the someone walking outside my walls, i got up and went outside to check. (Which was really dumb on my part)
When i was on the side of the house closest to my room i saw and child, the same one as a matter of fact.  He asked me to play with him and i did. i mean come on i am a young kid and i did not have many friends or little to none. So i did not pass up the chance.

We ran around and actually had a blast, until we both heard a whistle, the kid looked at me and shit you not he said. "Momma says it is time to go." He started to walk away until i asked him if he could play more. He turned around and said he wish he could but his "mother" will hurt him if he does not go.

At this point the whistling got much louder, young me, feeling bad i remember asking the kid to stay with me and my family. ( I was scared at this point cause of the whistling.)

The kid said that he would still be with me and that we would be friends forever. At that exact moment i saw a white face behind the kid and then he just walked off into the darkness. I Stood there on the patio with the light on me. I just started to cry and woke my parents up. Needless to say i was in trouble for being up late but my father was actually shaken as well when i explained what happened.

Ever since that day, when i am alone in the desert under the stars, briefly i will here a child laughing then a whistle. For whatever reason now, when i tell the story to others back in arizona they do not have the answer. Just more or less the same story from their own experience.

It always started with mothers love their children. Who knows, maybe i lucked out at a young age and faced the possibility of being abducted but i lucked out thanks to another kid.

To whom i have no name for but i feel was a great friend for the brief time i knew him.

The desert is a very eerie place and anything can happen out there.

This was a personal tale from Mr. Mojave.
MojaveMartyr
MojaveMartyr

Kin/Therio type : Shaman Apprentice / Ex Hunter
Job/hobbies : Butcher/ Music

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Mothers Love Their Children (Tales With Mr. Mojave) Empty Re: Mothers Love Their Children (Tales With Mr. Mojave)

Post by Silver Black Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:44 pm

Nice story :D please write more of these.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down