~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! Nice to meet you :)

5 posters

Go down

Hello! Nice to meet you :) Empty Hello! Nice to meet you :)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:26 am

Hello! I found this site based off of Youtube and a close friend recommending it who is also a therian. I am hoping of convincing her to join also. Hope to meet you all in the future!

Therian, otherkin or foreigner(starseed) ? * (So we know in which group put you): Therian
Which theriotype/kintype ? (if applicable) : I am a polytherian. I am in total a Tundra Wolf, Red Fox, and Panther theriotype.
Do you want to be added to your kin list ? * (So people like you can find you easily?) : Of course!
Personality: I am a bit shy to new people, but once you know me I can be loud and confident. I am a follower but can be a leader in dire situations.
Interests: Writing, Art, Videogames, Singing
Intentions: I would love to meet people like me and find out more about myself and others!
Will you be participating in the forum discussions?: Yes
What do you know about paranormal and shifting? * I know a decent amount but learning more always helps.
Experienced Shifter or newbie?* Not a newbie, but definitely not an Experienced Shifter.
About me (how you've understood about you are, stuff you would like others to know about yourself, etc.) I am Zee, a polytherian. I live in the USA, but Kansas if you want to be specific. I love art, video games, writing, blah blah everything up there. I awakened in 2013, I already knew by then I was not like others. I have dealt with mental, phantom, and dream shifts. It is hard for me to meditate since I am distracted easily, but I manage to dream shift every night and meditate a little before I sleep. Now, back to my theriotypes. I am a black panther, a red fox, and a Tundra wolf. I have an over average knowledge on polytherianthropy. I must say with my theriotypes it can be difficult during mental shifts and during everyday life. Mostly because I have an extrovert wolf on one hand, a shy introverted fox, and a sly panther who wants to cause problems. When I phantom shifts I can also feel different parts of each animal. For instance one night I had a fox tail, panther ears, and a wolf muzzle. I hope to share and learn knowledge, ideas, and meet people on here.

Feel free to contact me at DragonDoesGamesDDG@gmail.com (It was my old Youtube name just go with it...) Nice to meet you all!

Back to top Go down

Hello! Nice to meet you :) Empty Re: Hello! Nice to meet you :)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:49 am

welcome. I am the local Draco reptilian. I hope you like your stay here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:52 am

Welcome.
Nice to meet you.
Winter
Winter

Kin/Therio type : Snow Leopard
Job/hobbies : Hiking, Art, Music, Games, Gardening, Reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:31 am

Welcome! It's great to meet you, Zee! If you ever need anything from me, feel free to ask :D  I'm Imagine, by the way!

Oh! Also, since you are a black panther, are you a melanistic panthera or the cougar(mountain lion, puma, panther) version? I am a curious individual :3
Imagine
Imagine

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:00 pm

OH great ! A new member of the family. So you were able to join afterall ? :D Awesome ! 

Hehe. I'm so happy we have someone new ^^

Welcome my dear and I hope you have a whole lot of fun and fin everything you need in here. 

* hugs tight * 

I'll approve your account so you can see the rest of the forum.

Thanks for respecting the procedure to join :3 you won't regret it !
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:11 pm

Thanks, everyone. Also, I am the cougar type version. I'm glad to be here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:16 pm

PolytherianZee wrote:Thanks, everyone. Also, I am the cougar type version. I'm glad to be here.

Cool beans! Didn't know that cougars could possess the 'black panther' trait. Nonetheless, welcome once again! It's great to have ya ❤
Imagine
Imagine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Hello, and welcome!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:46 pm

'' A normal tawny-coloured puma

Conversely, even though this species has the greatest native distribution range of any modern-day wild cat, occurring from the northernmost regions of North America to the southern tip of South America, the number of confirmed black pumas can be counted on the claws of one paw!

Not a single scientifically-confirmed preserved specimen exists. In 1843, a bona fide black puma was shot in the Carandahy River section of Brazil by professional hunter William Thomson, but regrettably its skin was not retained. In addition, I have seen various online mentions of an enigmatic taxiderm cat dubbed the 'Cherokee cougar' that has been claimed to be a black puma. Measuring 6 ft 2 in (1.87 m) long, and variously said to have been shot in Tennessee or Montana, it has been denounced by sceptics as a normal puma that has been dyed black, or some entirely different feline species. However, hair samples from it that were tested by researchers from the zoology department of East Tennessee State University confirmed that they had not been dyed, and DNA samples verified that it was a puma. Nevertheless, photos of it (not seen by me so far) apparently suggest that it is dark brown rather than truly black.

Unfortunately, however, no primary sources concerning this potentially significant specimen are provided by any online documentation that I have encountered so far. So if any reader can provide some, or can offer any further information or first-hand observations regarding it, I would greatly welcome receipt of them. ''

Original Article

Black pumas are only possible when a shapeshifter takes that form. Otherwise the only claimed black pumas in the world were either fakes or mistaken for something else. 

Just to inform you. 

:P 

I think it's awesome that we have another feline, we have a few but I love when there is a balance between felines and canidaes on an otherkin website.

we already have a lot of different awesome otherkins species but yeah felines are great too. 

We also have/had a few extinct species on this website as well.

I'm talking bout one of the last Naru/taru ( not sure if its naru or taru ) alias Nekoman and we had also one of the last lori but he's not here anymore. 

We have succubies, mages, felines, naerubies, yokai creatures etc.

:3 I love diversity !! !
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:13 pm

Silver Black wrote:'' A normal tawny-coloured puma

Conversely, even though this species has the greatest native distribution range of any modern-day wild cat, occurring from the northernmost regions of North America to the southern tip of South America, the number of confirmed black pumas can be counted on the claws of one paw!

Not a single scientifically-confirmed preserved specimen exists. In 1843, a bona fide black puma was shot in the Carandahy River section of Brazil by professional hunter William Thomson, but regrettably its skin was not retained. In addition, I have seen various online mentions of an enigmatic taxiderm cat dubbed the 'Cherokee cougar' that has been claimed to be a black puma. Measuring 6 ft 2 in (1.87 m) long, and variously said to have been shot in Tennessee or Montana, it has been denounced by sceptics as a normal puma that has been dyed black, or some entirely different feline species. However, hair samples from it that were tested by researchers from the zoology department of East Tennessee State University confirmed that they had not been dyed, and DNA samples verified that it was a puma. Nevertheless, photos of it (not seen by me so far) apparently suggest that it is dark brown rather than truly black.

Unfortunately, however, no primary sources concerning this potentially significant specimen are provided by any online documentation that I have encountered so far. So if any reader can provide some, or can offer any further information or first-hand observations regarding it, I would greatly welcome receipt of them. ''

Original Article

Black pumas are only possible when a shapeshifter takes that form. Otherwise the only claimed black pumas in the world were either fakes or mistaken for something else. 

Just to inform you. 

:P 

I think it's awesome that we have another feline, we have a few but I love when there is a balance between felines and canidaes on an otherkin website.

we already have a lot of different awesome otherkins species but yeah felines are great too. 

We also have/had a few extinct species on this website as well.

I'm talking bout one of the last Naru/taru ( not sure if its naru or taru ) alias Nekoman and we had also one of the last lori but he's not here anymore. 

We have succubies, mages, felines, naerubies, yokai creatures etc.

:3 I love diversity !! !

Ah! Revelation has come at last! Hehe...thanks for the info, Silver!
Imagine
Imagine

Back to top Go down

Post by ZhongShi Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:39 pm

Welcome to the Pack, Zee!
Glad to have new people of such variety!
ZhongShi
ZhongShi

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavensHowl Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:40 pm

Hello and Welcome to the pack Zee! I do hope you enjoy your time here and that you have a good experience too!!
HeavensHowl
HeavensHowl

Kin/Therio type : Winged wolf creature, blue humanoid alien, Native American
Job/hobbies : Artist, writer, astronomer in practice, gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down