~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important : Warning.

4 posters

Go down

Important : Warning.  Empty Important : Warning.

Post by Silver Black Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:27 am

I didn't want to come to this but some people are bursting the limits these times and I can't stand this shit anymore.

I have to remind everyone that freedom of speech has to come with respect, for everyone here.

From now on, each little arrogant, tempered, ironic, direspectful,even non-pertinent comments nor threats.

Every negative comment in any way that could lead to confusion, fight or worse will be deleted the second it appears on a topic.

And i'm not asking anyone's opinion bout my decision. 

Plus i'll stay silent since i'm not allowed to speak my mind or I end up like the punching bad of stressed people. 

There is a way to speak freely and being respectful at the same time.

Just find a way to do so. 

I'm taking a break to work on the website

-  -  - 
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Important : Warning.  Empty Re: Important : Warning.

Post by Drago Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:16 am

Yeah I agree. The freedom of speech is really good to have, but when people abuse that right and use it to hurt others, that's something that wasn't intended by that right.
Drago
Drago

Kin/Therio type : Dragon
Job/hobbies : Walking, Digital Art, Video Games, and I work at Lowe's.

Name of your kin self : : Fenviingspaan
What is your kin type ? : Dragon
Describe it Physically : : Green Dragon, the Size of a Wolf, canine in skeletal structure.

Back to top Go down

Post by KuroBarbox Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:19 pm

To tell you the truth if I had a more normal life and this was a different site with people who could talk to me about my unique personal issues that are not of this world or human I would have thought it deemed okay to speak here of my own awareness of things that have hurt me and do still today...Though no proper outlet when it comes to social-causalities exist I would like to think that with what I know I can at least take care of me without talking....in this life time I will be finding ways to cope with life an healing without being able to talk to anyone about it directly and indirectly too....though with few people who are aware of my situation even though it is not much I truly appreciate the awareness in that regard of my circumstances as it is hard to be alone in what I have been through for so long alone...In the very least I can take some proper natural medication for certain stresses, anxiety and depression.
We all can relate to this one, not having a family you can actually explain certain things to and personal experiences and realities...like shape shifting....this site lets people who are aware of this not be alone and have an outlet. Truly a god send in that regard because being able to talk to people and communicate is one of the most important things someone can do and if you are suffering alone it is much harder to cope with life and not healthy when there is no one around who can talk to you, comfort you or help you with your personal experience.
People need a healthy place to be able to speak, sometimes they don't exist though and you truly do have to suffer alone unless you happen to find and meet with people who can understand what you go through or happen to be capable of lending an ever so important and necessary ear in a world so full of dull eyes and empty minds.
This is the place for exchanging in social fun and experiences in shape shifting and different things, but it is not the place for peoples dark pasts, or other personal problems depending on how bad they are.....in the very least though this is one way to find a possible friend or if not a friend a person who you might end up be able to talk to or open up to in be able to express what it is you feel and thin about and what you even go through personally where you could no be able to normally to anyone or anywhere else and that is this sites gift as well.
KuroBarbox
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

Back to top Go down

Post by ZhongShi Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:34 pm

Kuro, I feel your pain, however, it is beyond my understanding, though I have given much thought to your uniquely individual situation. I can honestly say that I've not come across anything like it in any clinical or personal encounter in my professional career or lifetime. All that I can do is tell you that you are not alone, that we here in the Pack care about you and what you are faced with. I sincerely regret that I have no more than that to offer. Just know that you are in my thoughts and should something, anything, occur to me in my meditations, I will do my best to help.
ZhongShi
ZhongShi

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

Back to top Go down

Post by KuroBarbox Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Zhongshi...your are truly a kind and caring soul....thank you for anything you may come across in your travels that may help me in any way.
My situation is unique for sure...but not the first of many...in fact from my understanding I have been trafficked for some time...though saying that makes me uncomfortable..I at least will have an after life for once fear free as my soul mate is with me and I will not be taken this time somehow and on the side have Nekoman to thank for as a future reference for blocking out my energy or something of the sort so others may never find me again.
KuroBarbox
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down