Share | 

Guide to M-shift and why you are doing it wrong :

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Guide to M-shift and why you are doing it wrong :   Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:40 pm

[size=40][ltr]Mental Shifting Guide -by Silver Black[/ltr][/size]

SILVER PACK 2·21 SEPTEMBRE 20173 lectures
[ltr] [/ltr]
[ltr]Guide to mental shift[/ltr]
[ltr]Mental shift is such a weird expression to refer to this connection you have with your inner self. What you need to know before I enter the subject is the '' why '', before the ''how''. [/ltr]
[ltr]You have to do every step in order[/ltr]
[ltr]Why ? Because shifting is a incredibly risky autonomous procedure that is only achievable on a long term schedule and a lot of will. To reach your goal, you are going to have to be PATIENT and NOT SKIP STEPS, like most otherkins do. It's like trying to learn how to run while not even knowing how to walk. What do you think will happen then ? Eeeexact, you'll fall face first. * thumb up. So listen and stop wanting to do everything in the same day lol. Or you will fall and miss the bus. Plus, you'll get exhausted, more exhausted, even MORE exhausted with time. Sicknesses, stress, general exhaustation can trigger depression and other mental diseases etc. I would like to add a little detail : IF YOU DO THINGS TOO FAST AND TOO SOON YOU COULD END UP MENTAL, INJURED OR WORSE ( death, clinical lycanthropy and I pass ) . [/ltr]
[ltr]Now you wouldn't want that, would you ? Ok. That's what I thought. So listen, now. And be like the old Miyagi : WISE AND PATIENT. Think about it. If you have been trying long enough and nothing happened and got worse, that means you are doing something wrong so it's time to stop before it goes too far. [/ltr]
[ltr]Now I tell you and insist : Mental shifting is the MOST IMPORTANT STEP. Do not take it for granted since you need it. It's a long term self-work and awakening. It's not some lil weekly meditation, sitting on your couch, eyes closed. Naaah. Shifting is not easy and is not for everyone. Like everything, it needs a tons of efforts for few results. So you'll have to be brave and tell yourself this is just like a physical training at the job : it doesn't happen in one day. But, Instead, you are training your soul to awake to your animal side.[/ltr]
[ltr]Before you start anything, mental shifting is as long to achieve than it is to unlearn. Why ? Because the brain functions in so many ingenious ways. It can auto-learn the habits you take, just like you learned to breathe without thinking about it. The brain is an organ just like any other, it knows how to function on its own but you are still in command of many functions. Just. Not all. [/ltr]
[ltr]A lot happen without you thinking about it. Your heart beating, your blood flowing, electricity haunting your neurones as your lunges expand to allow the filtration of the oxygen. It is so amazing to realise that. These are more or less reflexes. What I mean about that is that your body has inner reflexes and acquired ones. The human, just as any other specie, is evolving that way, to adapt to it's surroundings and allows people to learn all the time, adapt and transmit their knowledge to their descendance. It is called evolution. [/ltr]
[ltr]Mental shifting is a bit like teaching new habbits and reflexes to your brain along the journey of awakening your soul. That's where the subconscious mind plays a huge role into the procedure. That's when the brain is on mode '' autonomous ''. When you dream, when you breath, when something hits your knees and you kick it back. Reflexes, uncontrolled thoughts. [/ltr]
[ltr]It is amazing to see how the brain is a complex machine that functions on its own most of the time. You can suggest things to your brain and it is a powerful tool, trust me. People use these techiques to hypnotize people and hypnotise themselves as well. Mental shifting is familiar with the self-suggestive process. [/ltr]
[ltr]To be simple, mental shifting is when you induce a habbit, reflex or reaction according to different things around you or situations. [/ltr]
[ltr]So technically, everyone could shift, right ?[/ltr]
[ltr]No. You have to know the kin type or animal specie and be it in your soul. You can't just become a wolf or an elve just because it sounds cool. [/ltr]
[ltr]Aha, Nope. Not everyone knows instinctively how example a wolf or an elf thinks, looks like or react like ? It is normal, it needs to be in you at birth. Your current DNA doesn't match with your spiritual form. The conflicts that awakes you happens when you suddenly get a glimpse of what's inside you instead of seeing only what people taught you to be. That feeling distinguishes an otherkin '' from a regular human. It's called '' the awakening ''. The person realises his differences by noticing something is odd about themselves. They then have dreams or visions of their past lives ( example ) and know at that moment that they are part something-else that is non-human. At least spiritually. And the more the time goes by, the more they start to notice how much they are different and get to know themselves better. It happens mostly in the teenagehood, when the soul reaches the body and '' remind '' your body it isn't right. That when accidental mental-shifts and dreams happen. The soul trying to reach out to your brain and jogs your memories back into place. Shifting is not only about science. It's mostly spiritual and that's why most people fail to physical shift: they are focusing too much on the physical procedures instead of the spiritual ones. I repeat, partial shift won't make you p-shift faster and knowing your animal/kin by heart doesn't guaranty your success. [/ltr]
[ltr]And one doesn't have only one awakening. No. Mental is a long awakening process because you need to learn to know everything about yourself. You have to balance everything, create an harmony between your spiritual form and your physical one. You have to know when you have symptoms or your ( example )animal soul manifesting and learn how to control them. Once you can know what's animal and what's not, what makes you who you are instead of just habbits you took because of what the society taught you to be. It's like self-conditioning yourself by pushing aside everything you learned since you are born and starting over again. [/ltr]
[ltr]Learn to know yourself better. Get to know your ( example ) animal side by going outside or even inside your home, anywhere. People think that being an expert of your kin type is the best way to shift because they need to know their anatomy by heart in order to be able to physical shift. Fuck this shit. Seriously, I mean it. Most people get a full physical transformation accidentally at night or when they black out. Physical shift is only the ultimate reward of a hard and long mental-shift training.[/ltr]
[ltr]'' I feel like I'm the soul of an animal/kin trapped into a human body ''. At this point, no one knows why. Reincarnation is suspected in many cases but for some reason, some people are just born that way. Did they forget their past life or is it something else ? The mystery elongates… [/ltr]
[ltr] [/ltr]
[ltr]'' But I keep trying, and nothing happens ? Why is that so ? ''[/ltr]
[ltr]Be faihtful, trust in your kin instinct ! Doubts are normal to have but it's not a reason to stop trying. Your soul is eternal and instinctive as well, it knows the way and needs nothing else than you to unlock all the mysteries of your inner self. At this point, it doesn't matter if you believe or not, if THEY believe or not. Just bringing up the good habits with mental shifting will trigger the rest naturally so you can chill out. Once you are certain of what kin you are, start doing stuff related to your kin and observe. These will be your personal experiments to get to know yourself better. [/ltr]
[ltr]Watch some movies related, go outside, observe, be aware of your surroundings all the time. Induce that ideas that your kin thinks and lives differently than your human body so it will totally confuse you at first. You can't possibly imagine how different two species can be. It can be either a return to a more primal state or the invert, a more developed one. What I mean by that is : humans are very different than your kin type, even if it feels right and familiar, you know it isn't right. You have to adjust your soul to your body and create balance.[/ltr]
[ltr]Ok, now, HOW do I mental shift ?[/ltr]
[ltr]Before transforming your body physically to reshape your DNA in order to assume your true form, you must go into a long preparation. Fortunately, that preparation is mostly subconscious, which means you don't always have to meditate or isolate yourself to get into the depth of your soul.Pfff. Make me laugh. I thought making this guide will make things evolve a little in the otherkin community in gerenal. We are not the only ones out there and knowledge is something to share, not to keep to ourselves. It's a duty every therian/otherkin has to vehiculate the right informations to their kin pals. [/ltr]
[ltr]Mental shifting is a state of mind, not a meditation session or procedure of any kind. To mental shift, you will need to observe, learn, experiment and repeat, try new things. What trigger your kin instincts or reflexes ? Do you feel more like your kin self when you are doing this and that activity ? Does watching movies, listening to music, writing, drawing or anything else trigger the '' beast '' inside you to come out and take over your brain ? [/ltr]
[ltr]You know it when it happens. You feel odd, different. There is this strange raw and powerful energy in your belly, that warm energy that flows around your heart chakra. It feels different than what you are used to when you are human. Now it is possible to decide what is that you want to become. You have it inside you, just go with your instinct, just let yourself be '' yourself '' more. Let go all of the tensions and don't try to overthink. Just be yourself all the way and try to feel that familiar energy inside you. [/ltr]
[ltr]There are many ideas that help to allow your soul to take over your body and trigger that inner wild energy into you. [/ltr]
[ltr]There are certain things you have to focus on more than others, depending on your kin type and inner instincts. There are habits and instincts therians and otherkins have acquired at birth. It is the beauty of being born an otherkin ! They are the weird behaviors, ways of thinking you adopted when you were younger and that made you question your own identity and sanity. It's a normal process that happens in the beginning of the awakening. [/ltr]
[ltr]So yes, technically, mental shifting is only the prolongation of your awakening. You are like a child discovering yourself overtime but instead, it is your soul awakening and developing itself and not your body. You learn to be in contact with that spiritual entity that you are by allowing your real self to move into your body. It's hard to explain to be honest. It's like, you can't be born again so your brain adjusts to who you are truly inside. If you want to physical shift, you will have to build a lot of energy and gather proteins ( eating meat etc ) in order to change your DNA structure. It takes one day or two before the person feels ''high '' energetically. Doing the activities that your kin self enjoy to do the most are the ones which risk to trigger the physical shifting. Example, wolves therians crave for nature and freedom. I p-shifted for the first time when I went in the North to experiment wild nature near a village. My wolf side was craving every night to run free and go there, and that call last for years. When I finally went there, that's when it happens. [/ltr]
[ltr]Think about it, what could be THE trigger of your physical shift to occur ? I noticed strong emotions such as intense joy, love, anger and sadness can make your body produce a lot of adrenaline and in just the RIGHT state of mind and good timing, it might happen. [/ltr]
[ltr]So yes, there are some conditions in order to be able to p-shift. You must accept all the parts of yourself and include them daily in everything that you do and are. The balance is crucial and you obtain it by knowing yourself more and more and daring. [/ltr]
[ltr]Dare, never stop yourself from doing something just because someone might see or hear you. Be yourself ALL THE TIME. The most important key to success is to make your kin self HAPPY. Fill all its needs, be it all the time despise your human appearance. You might feel your ghost limbs over time. You are on the right track ! [/ltr]
[ltr]I have to give example and concrete tricks for people who want straight answers so I'll use wolf therians in this example. I think it's useless to clarify that wolf is not necessarily your kin and you have to get on your unique and personal journey to get to know yourself better and know what triggers your mental shift when they happen or how to force it out. Practice all these little things and focus as much as you can on your kin type and tell yourself each time of the day '' this is me, I have the right to live and be myself as much as any other humans here ''. So be you, feed your soul, adjust, adapt. Observe, shut up, learn, make mistakes , fall and rise again. You'll go through all kind of states of mind. [/ltr]
[ltr]Like I said, Shifting is not easy and it's a long process so you'll go through desperation, sometimes you'll be depressed to not be your kin type or to not see results as fast as you may think they will happen. It is normal to doubt ok ? It will happen over and over. Just ignores it and keep trying harder. Like I said, physical shifting happens as a reward when your mental shifting training is over. Your body starts to manifest odd symptoms you never felt before. Some people like me ignore it and physical shifted anyway. It's not up to you to decide when you are ready to p-shift. Your body needs proteins, adrenaline, a large amount of energy to allow the physical procedure to happen. It's a risky procedure and happens on it's own, partial of full. So be careful. Once you feel like you are permanently into a mental-shifted mind, it will be harder and harder to come back. And don't worry about the blood test, it doesn't bust you. You can't have your kin DNA at the same time than your human one. So as long as you stay out of their needle sight once in physical state, you're all fine. [/ltr]
[ltr]Physical transformation needs devotion, faith, trust, patience. Just be yourself for it is a sufficient goal to mental shift. The rest will come naturally. [/ltr]
[ltr]The things that I do to help myself to mental shift are these: [/ltr]
[ltr]1. Making researches and learn to know your kin type [/ltr]
[ltr]If there is information about it. Be careful though because otherkin often get misguided in their researches on their kintype because it doesn't exist on earth or in this dimension whatsoever. It happens a lot when communities of a certain species transmit false information to their fellow readers. They are misguided and it can be bad…very bad. The victims then have to meditate and make self-introspection to learn more about their spiritual self because it's the only real way to learn more about themselves. I'm not saying meditate everyday but do try some sessions when you feel inspired. It can be anywhere, anytime. Just go with the feelings. Like I said, your soul knows the way so let it guide you. Just so you know, knowing your kin type's anatomy by heart won't be sufficient to accomplish a physical shifting. You don't need to know all of these details, they 'll come naturally once you synchronized your soul to your body. Fortunately, it's a process that requires a lot of energy and preparation so the time you stay p-shifted doesn't last long at first and it's easy to revert back into your human form so don't worry. You won't stay stuck unless you are more advanced and that would mean you did something wrong by going too fast or rushing things in any way.[/ltr]
[ltr]2.The right state of mind to adopt[/ltr]
[ltr]It is the one of your kin type of course. How it thinks, how it moves, how it looks like, how it feels, sees etc. How it reacts to its surrounding or act around other creatures. And I'm sorry to burst a bubble here but only you can know and discover what are you inner instincts, the state of mind you are in when you are your kin type mentally. That is the basic of the mental shift. To adopt the right state of mind and trying to be in that state of mind as long as you can. Focus, repeat, focus, repeat. You'll get distractions. Work, school, etc. Just try to be like your kin type would be as much as you can. Embrace your true self.[/ltr]
[ltr]Personally, whenever when I'm in public or at home, I try to use my senses the way my kin type does it. I let my wolf side guiding me instinctively and I notice what happens and repeat. I love becoming aware of the senses my wolf uses versus the ones I use. You'll get to know what to do with a lil bit of soul-searching ( meditation ) and trust in your instincts. For wolves and a few other animal therians, I suggest the mental-shift guide from Shortwolf on Google Docs. It is one of the best I ever read. For the others, I'm not in your skin and as much as I would love to help, I can only guide and suggest but only yourself knows how to be your kin type since I've never been that kin type. [/ltr]
[ltr]Example: As a naerubie ( I'm part wolf btw ), I use my ears and the surrounding energies to retrieve information from this world. I see things pass the corner of my eyes, I hear things that are very far away. I notice the energy of other people around me , when they want something or think about something that trigger stronger energy fields around em. I can now feel telepathically and guess a lot of people's thought and intentions just by feeling their energy. It is something anyone can develop. Example, when you feel someone in some class looking at your back when you're not looking and you get that heavy feeling of being stalked ? Humans are able to sense energy as much as animals and other creatures. And you need to do just that. Develop your sixth senses and trust your instincts all the time. [/ltr]
[ltr]I try to act ninja when I'm at work. I try to keep it inside by my wolf is very present in every I do. I reached that permanent state of mental shift. The way I move, act, think , everything else. I started to change my habits by instincts. I'm trying to go outside more , making things that will help my wolf to come out etc.[/ltr]
[ltr]Do everything YOU like, that you know your kin type would like as well.[/ltr]
[ltr]I can now '' hear '' energy and vibrations better. I smell things other people don't and mostly, I hear very tiny songs and my senses are more alert and accurate than they ever were. I tell you, the brain is powerful and it learns fast. You'll develop all of these while focussing on your kintype everyday, every second that you can. [/ltr]
[ltr]3. Inspire yourself[/ltr]
[ltr]There'S that movie or tv show you like about your kin type ? Watch it. You listen to music that trigger strong emotions related to your true self : listen to it. Do everything possible . Read, write, draw, practice a sport that reminds you of kin type. The possibilities are infinite. It's up to you to be creative and find what makes you more like yourself. Don't drown in front of the computer screen. Go outside, allow yourself time everyday to let go of everything and just be yourself. It really feels good. It's important to be devoted. On long term speaking and full time. In public or not, it doesn't matter. Find a way to deal with '' I must look normal to others '' and balance yourself so you can allow yourself to be your kin type mentally withouth others noticing anything. It's in the head. Just because I don't like someone will not make me automatically growl. You must keep a self-control on what you do and analyse when it happens. Is it right for me to show these behaviors or should I keep it to myself and why ? if I can't manifest in public, then I'll make the effort to give myself some space anytime daily to do it in private.[/ltr]
[ltr]There are no excuses. Solutions are too numberous for you to just sit on your fat ass and cry because you're too lazy to make the efforts. [/ltr]
[ltr]There are no secret. [/ltr]
[ltr]Like everything else, shifting in all its ways is the result of hard work and determination. [/ltr]
[ltr]Good luck with everything ![/ltr]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: Guide to M-shift and why you are doing it wrong :   Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:49 pm

Appreciate it
Back to top Go down

Guide to M-shift and why you are doing it wrong :
Page 1 of 1