Share | 

Got a huge Phantom shift and progress with shifting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Got a huge Phantom shift and progress with shifting   Wed May 09, 2018 4:24 pm

Yes, hi.

First, sorry for not posting a lot. I work 50h a week and i focus more on the facebook group for Silver Pack. So Yeah : 

yesterday, i was putting my arm outside the car window and i just felt my wing. it was amazing. its tied up to my arm, bit like a 
wyvern does. 

I play eagle flight on ps4 vr a lot to mental shift and dream shift. 

I hope you're still researching and helping yourself on finding more information and shifting with your kin type. 

Any progress anyone ?
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com Online
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Neko
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing and Badminton

Name of your kin self : : Nyako
What is your kin type ? : Neko
Describe it Physically : : Well my kin type has savanna brown hair with my dark brown ears sticking out, my wings are bird-like attached to my shoulder blades, the feathers are slightly messy( But that's just me) and finally with a big pearl white bushy tail similar to the cat breed Turkish Van.

PostSubject: Re: Got a huge Phantom shift and progress with shifting   Wed May 09, 2018 4:40 pm

Oh my! So proud of you. Very Happy Great news to hear, talking about wings a few days ago I had a phantom shift of wings as well. (Well somehow I have wings now..I need to question my kin A LOT more) And great to hear from you, I see you work for quiet a long time. (I wish I had less strict parents that actually allow me to have Facebook) Anyways, have a good day SilverBlack!
Back to top Go down
Uktena

Kin/Therio type : Snake
Job/hobbies : Being a boss ;)

PostSubject: Re: Got a huge Phantom shift and progress with shifting   Thu May 10, 2018 1:56 pm

Good job Silver owo Glad to hear you're making progress.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

PostSubject: Re: Got a huge Phantom shift and progress with shifting   Fri May 11, 2018 10:31 pm

Thanks darlings <3
Back to top Go down
Cypress
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Otherkin
Job/hobbies : Stuff...

PostSubject: Re: Got a huge Phantom shift and progress with shifting   Sat May 12, 2018 11:44 pm

I've definitely been waking up my otherkin nature recently, I'm more creative and enthusiastic about things. I guess I'm getting out of a depressive 'divot' in my life and reconnecting with myself is helping that a lot. No fun shifts lately, but that's okay. Not gonna lie, that phantom shift sounds super cool and I'm really jealous.

The Earth is Singing
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Got a huge Phantom shift and progress with shifting   Wed May 16, 2018 4:10 am

Yes, my wings are a bit like those of an archeopteryx or wyvern, the way its placed. its not like modern birds. 

And I had a really intense eye p shift reminding one of this eagle below. I,m close to birds and closer to dinosaurs in general for some reason. I posted it on a pack wall on Facebook. 

if anyone wanna see it, i'll post it as soon as i can. 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a huge Phantom shift and progress with shifting   

Back to top Go down

Got a huge Phantom shift and progress with shifting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Pack 2 :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: General Discussion-
Jump to: