Silver Pack 2

Spiritual Haven For Otherkins,Therians & Alliances

The Forum MenuHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Energy waves, portals, what is it this time.. ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Energy waves, portals, what is it this time.. ?   Thu May 31, 2018 3:44 am

Yes, it's been a while now but new things have happened in the astral realm. Portals have opened, the country leaders are getting impulsive and agitated, couples are breaking, people are being attacked by entities and been given nightmares.

I've been attacked, at least half of my friends too. at least got many nightmare and weird presences.

Did you experienced weird anything recently ? 

Some of my therian friends are panicking because they felt a huge change on earth and we are still investigating the problem.

if anyone has any information, it would be appreciated. 

What i got is : 

it's not a solar storm, i checked. it has to do with entities that attack people at night , so logically its the portals who have expended but what is causing that ? I,m not sure. 

Be careful to not feed demons and dark entities with negative energy for they will grow stronger than your will and ruin your life by taking over.

What i mean is : watch for anger, sadness, fear. 

depressions, hatred, dark thoughts, nightmares. 

Be strong, don't give up.

it's just a field test. 

More waves are coming up. 

Be prepared. 

We can do this , we are STRONG damn it. 

Everyone one of you has the power to protect themselves and refuse the seeds of evil, corruption of the mind and heart.

Remember who you truly are inside, let your heart speak for you. 

Be careful.

By the way Sage is pointless, don't even bother lol.

good luck.

As long as I breathe, you fight and i'll fight on your sides. 

No one will get our life.

May the light of your soul shine through the darkness ! 

Remember , there is always hope. 

Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Neko
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing and Badminton

Name of your kin self : : Nyako
What is your kin type ? : Neko

PostSubject: Re: Energy waves, portals, what is it this time.. ?   Thu May 31, 2018 10:10 am

Well you know from my forum I posted recently, weird stuff happening especially dead animals. But this week I did feel quite a lot of negative energy around me; Random parts of crows are near where I live like ripped of wings, dead body with no head, crow skeletons on trees and ripped of claws in grass. I also have been experiencing horrible stomach aches that's been affecting me when I'm m-shifting which makes me feel hungry 24/7 no matter how much I eat. I do feel a few energy waves hitting my head which sometimes nearly caused me to fall over, that it for now.

I don't really have any information sadly...Where did you get those info? Because I might be able to base information( that might not be significant) off the information you've gotten and see it's pattern. When's the last time energy waves are reported on here? If I can access all the reports of energy waves I might be able to estimate when it'll happen again and other information to help us prevent anything negative that may affect us.
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: Energy waves, portals, what is it this time.. ?   Thu May 31, 2018 10:45 am

Oh relax, naerubie. You always do this. A little shadow wave hits and you act like it's the end of the world. I suggest you jut sit back and endure it. If you can't learn to take these little ones... *shudders* Believe me, you don't want to go through the future where you couldn't suck it up and endure it. (sometimes I almost wish I couldn't see these possibilities) I mean, you're more than welcome to look for the source and possible solutions, but believe me, you wont find much of anything until you can personally take to the skies.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: Energy waves, portals, what is it this time.. ?   Thu May 31, 2018 12:04 pm

Nekoman wrote:
Oh relax, naerubie. You always do this. A little shadow wave hits and you act like it's the end of the world. I suggest you jut sit back and endure it. If you can't learn to take these little ones... *shudders* Believe me, you don't want to go through the future where you couldn't suck it up and endure it. (sometimes I almost wish I couldn't see these possibilities) I mean, you're more than welcome to look for the source and possible solutions, but believe me, you wont find much of anything until you can personally take to the skies.

I don't doubt it,can't wait to get my wings back lol.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: Energy waves, portals, what is it this time.. ?   Thu May 31, 2018 12:05 pm

Zanblade wrote:
Well you know from my forum I posted recently, weird stuff happening especially dead animals. But this week I did feel quite a lot of negative energy around me; Random parts of crows are near where I live like ripped of wings, dead body with no head, crow skeletons on trees and ripped of claws in grass. I also have been experiencing horrible stomach aches that's been affecting me when I'm m-shifting which makes me feel hungry 24/7 no matter how much I eat. I do feel a few energy waves hitting my head which sometimes nearly caused me to fall over, that it for now.

I don't really have any information sadly...Where did you get those info? Because I might be able to base information( that might not be significant) off the information you've gotten and see it's pattern. When's the last time energy waves are reported on here? If I can access all the reports of energy waves I might be able to estimate when it'll happen again and other information to help us prevent anything negative that may affect us.

I don,t think the energy waves are a pattern in any way but i'll take a look into it. im preparing for work atm, bit in a rush xx
Back to top Go down
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Neko
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing and Badminton

Name of your kin self : : Nyako
What is your kin type ? : Neko

PostSubject: Re: Energy waves, portals, what is it this time.. ?   Thu May 31, 2018 1:18 pm

Sure, I'm probably won't find very much useful information. And I may not know what's to come in the future, but I do agree with Nekoman. If we can't take the waves, if something even more powerful strikes how are we gonna survive that? But to prepare for the unknown, we must learn and observe it. Fire is a good example, ancient times if no one tried to learn from it...We'd be here calling fire dark magic just because nobody was trying to learn from it.

So yeah, I'm gonna try anyways. Cause I don't have abilities( or I haven't discover it yet) to see the future or whatever cool stuff I can't do (I'm not really bothered about this tho, I'm glad to be what I am.)
Back to top Go down
Styx66

Kin/Therio type : Dragonkin
Job/hobbies : Coding, Pyrotechnics

PostSubject: Re: Energy waves, portals, what is it this time.. ?   Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:42 am

Erm. What... Someone please teach me about this
Back to top Go down
http://www.styx66.webnode.com
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : "Divinekin"
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Many names
What is your kin type ? : Primordial
Describe it Physically : : if you mean how it looks, well amorphous energy able to take multiple forms both human and nonhuman.

PostSubject: Re: Energy waves, portals, what is it this time.. ?   Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:52 pm

This is normal energy changes and fluctuates the earth has an energy system its energy system is just like ours it goes through fluxes and changes, like the moon affects everyone on earth like it affects the waves, the earth's fluxes do the same to us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Energy waves, portals, what is it this time.. ?   

Back to top Go down

Energy waves, portals, what is it this time.. ?
Page 1 of 1