EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

Special kin diet ? are proteins the answer ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Special kin diet ? are proteins the answer ?  Empty
PostSubject: Special kin diet ? are proteins the answer ?    Special kin diet ? are proteins the answer ?  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 7:36 pm

Special kin diet ? are proteins the answer ?  Depositphotos_24482323_original

I'll explain myself. I read and watched things here and there because fate wanted me to learn bout these things and i'm deadly curious. Been watching this documentary called the paleo way. its basically a cooking style that brings you back to your root as human beings. eating just like our ancestors did, the same way, finding old tricks, use food natural medecine. according to that russian and many other humans, eating healthy is good for both mental and body. 

Then I thought, waiiiitt. What if we could make our own diet based on our kin ? I noticed that some foods make me MUCH more shifty when i eat them, so I figured out, hey , what they have in common is more proteins, what does need DNA brands to recode themselves ? PROTEINS. I don't know if that makes sense but it does to me. If you have any idea if my theory is right or wrong, let me know. 

Ok so when I eat red meat and seafood, i feel shifty as hell,especially red meat ! So I thought, we should study what food is good for us. I know we also have human needs and must eat human food ( NEVER STOP TO EAT HUMAN FOOD BECAUSE YOUR HEALTH WILL DECREASE lol ) 

BUT. We could integrate more of the food that makes shifty in the menu and like, boost our mental and body to shift or simply just to feel closer to it than ever, seperate beings or not. 

Of course, i'm not sure humanoid otherkins have special diets but therians and shapeshifters do since they are animals and all, so i'm not sure. 

I know what you're thinking, its actually basic and every therian does that. 

Ok then, tell me , does every therian study both plants and food to help and boost their spiritual ascension and conditioning to shift as much ?  No, we just stop to the red meat. 

there are a lot of plants and nutrients that we neglect and like, most food we buy is toxic for our intestinal flore and it has to change. Lots of people become self-sufficient, grow up gardens and stuff to get their life better and healthier. 

this is a spiritual ascension for humans too, not for non-human only . We call this evolution, and we're all part of it. 

I wanna start and desintox my body and boost my soul with the craziest shift diets to feel more like my kin. 

NOT TO GET FIT, CUTE, THIN AND DESIRABLE.NO. 

That is dumb. Only goals here for a healthy diet here should be to have a better quality of life,  better health , both physical and spiritual health.

And if there isn't a kin diet yet, i'll make sure to make one. 

Who's with me ?! * WOOO !

Burst laugh 

Just thinking bout that, our ancestors were the closest to animals than anyone else after them. They know how to do it and its still possible to learn how to feed ourselves like they did.

I want to know what food is bad and which one is really conceived to feed a human body. its so hard to know these days..

I don't know if there is anything new here for any of you guies, i'm just happy and minded. I wanna have a healthier life with my kin side and i'll make it. 

x') what about you too ?  This shit made me hungry !

Special kin diet ? are proteins the answer ?  53864634-10156945357792591-2104803759115730944-n

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

Special kin diet ? are proteins the answer ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special kin diet ? are proteins the answer ?    Special kin diet ? are proteins the answer ?  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 3:05 pm

haha, I can relate! Seafood and beef is my power source, feels great to recharge the energy. If only I can hunt them myself :p

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

Special kin diet ? are proteins the answer ?  DUTlWFJ
Back to top Go down

Special kin diet ? are proteins the answer ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: SHAPESHIFTING :: Articles, Tips & Prevention-
Jump to: