EventsInformative MenHomeRegisterLog in

Got some Roles left to giveaway!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Got some Roles left  to giveaway! Empty
PostSubject: Got some Roles left to giveaway!   Got some Roles left  to giveaway! EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:07 pm

I'm trying to make this fun so people want to participate more. Here are some roles that people can pickup to help the website and feel like useful and fully part of it. We have sooo much options and I'd love to give away so let's start ^^. Note that all the non-taken roles are being done by me by default if no one else works on it. Just don't assume I want to do everything in this community lol. It's a c-0-m-m-u-n-i-t-y. Which means everyone should participate in anyway they can and want to contribute to each other's well being and happiness/guidance.  So here are the roles to give away also I'm giving some away because i'm tired of having to be all of them at the same time ( which is impossible btw 6.6 ) . By the way for each role, you'll have a lot of information sent by pm , the how and where n all. everything will be prepared in advance and you'll just have to manage it. Simple as it gets tbh : 

____________________________________________________________________________________

1.Daily Writter

This one exists to be active and creative everyday and find great ideas to post here and then, as often as possible, daily if possible even.This is a big investment and might be challenging daily but it is a role of Honor and Dedication. who's tough enough for it ? Honestly, it's not that hard since you can find ideas everywhere, you can post about just anything that inspires you and that is paranormal related. We have so many sections, so many possibilities. The daily can even have his own section of the forum to produce his blog/magazine or whatever he's working on, which is a well-earned privilege per say since this role is a big responsibilities. Some of us already have this role but its a role to share. The more we have the better it is ;) 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2. Pack Entertainer 

He/she is the fun person, who always knows how to make people happy and entertain, which any subjects or means they have. Being funny, creative, innovator. Encouraging some members to play some video games online when they can feel like themselves is an idea. It,s like, the guy that comes and always gives you ideas when you're bored to do something that'll cheer your day a lil. Posting memes, being funny, inventing or bringing some games to the pack to enjoy. It can be anything, literature. inspiration, games, medias, the world is yours ! the member has to be active and to know when to take some initiatives. it's also a great responsibility but sure hell sounds like a fun one ! ;) this rank can even organise events or party for the pack and outside to outer alliances. 

Everyone basically loves this guy/girl. 

3. Social Media Newsletter

As some of you know, this pack/community is an alliance pack system. Which means we have groups derived from Silver Pack. SVP on Discord and Whitefire Forest pack on Facebook. These groups are as much part of this community as this website is. The website is basically its main roots. The person in charge will have to report sometimes how the packs are doing outside the website. Also, this person might have an easiness with other social medias like therian tumblers, youtubes, vloggers etc 

Also if there is something interesting to post from other websites, instagram groups of facebook pages, don't hestitate to mention it with its source as a reference. All information will come in handy to make the community grow and help other people. The job of the person in charge is to browse through different social medias and youtube and other medias to see if anythign interesting related to shifting can be posted on here. Also he/she is to report the wellbeing or news or changes in external silver pack alliances. ik its complicated but you can still ask me questions and i'll do it with you. Yes, mon. You getta work with me. i'm your partner if you pick up this role. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

3. Roleplay Master

We added a section of roleplaying for people who are SERIOUS only about their kin type and want to impersonate themselves in the stories. We have a special section for that and we need someone who'll manage it and keep it active as much as possible. It's a very fun task because you get to write a lot and have fun in the forum with other members and play as yourself and feel more inspired to shift or whatever makes you feel happy :)

( the picture is just suggestive , not representative ) 

4. Paranormal Investigator 

Someone who loves paranormal and things people can't explain, that is related to shifting or not doesn't matter. He/she gets to have his own video channel and page on silver pack so people can go and visit all of his playlists, which he updates often. Everything unusual, spooky or shifters related is always interesting. He also gets his own section in the forum to post his daily findings. 

5. Spiritual Mentor 
Chakras, dimensions, gem stones, astral projection, meditation and/or yoga and occult practices talk to you a lot ? It's your second name even ? Just great because you are the mentor who gets to show people how it works. Everything spiritual, that it is about meditation guides, the spiritual body or realms, anything is interesting.You get to post and have your own page on silver page. A section will be there for you on the frontpage so people see what you recently posted. It can be related spiritual side of the human self only since shifting teachers have their own sections to post on shifting.. You're also in charge of starseeds articles and stuff. 

________________________________________________________________________________

6. Animal careTaker

Small but cute and easy role. You have an inner fluttershy or animal lover in you ? We need someone to take care of this cute page called '' animal live webcams '' which is a place where you are to take care of animal live cam videos you'll find on internet. Don't worry, I'll post all you need, you just need to keep track of and note some changes on the animals or observations you made. Also if a camera becomes unavailable or no longer accessible, you can refresh or change it for another one. Your role is to make sure the cams work so everyone can see them and enjoy the view. Some people like me love to try and make them react with their energy. i know it sounds silly but having your theriotype in front of you is very immersive and inspiring. Sure makes me feel shifty as hell. You get to have your own pages, your own video playlists and you can pick up the species you want and make a virtual zoo with it if you want to xD. It,s fun as hell and simple. 

7. Librarian Gazettier 
Crazy of books and articles, web researchers and more ? This role is for you. You get to write about books that are coming out that could relate to any subject we have on the website, but shifting will always be a priority for the writter. You mainly find the books online or at least their name and authors and post a pic of it and a brief description when it comes out. You can also make some researches on literatures and find therian made up stories novles or documentary books too. You'll get a special forum section for that and a tiny section on the homepage where you'll get to post your links and pics of the books. The coolest part is that you get your own library page on silver pack with ambiance, music and every ready shell for you to work properly with both fun and organization. 

8. Mage or Witchcraft Guardian  

In a private section with warnings and consequences of it, the person with this role will make sure magic or witchcraft doesn't ends up in any bad hands and will make sure that he/she is only sharing general information on different kind of magics and their repercussion. We don't any weird cult shit so this will be a private section for those who are filtered to be ok to watch it. Our goal is not to initiate people to magic but to be aware and to know what they are dealing with. The master will know his stuff and will be willing to share his knowledge under the security conditions. No public spells or dark magic tricks, nothing or that sort is tolerated. But if people have questions on the matter, it is ok to answer them, as long as they are not initiated on some dark paths. This role is risky and a huge responsibility. it helps to prevent and warn people about the dangers and also good truths about magic and occult practices. I give this role to trustable people only. Your goal is not to initiate people to magic but to inform them on its good and bad sides. you'll have to watch for those who come for knowledge to know when to draw the line. 

OTHER ROLES 

9. Guardian Messenger: Taken by Halogi 

10 . Shifting Master: Taken by Silver Black

HURRY, the roles are getting away fast  !!!

remember, if you want one, ask for it and i'll guide you through it. trust me, its waaaaay easier than it looks ! 

-  -  -  

Last edited by Silver Black on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Zanblade
Co-owner
Co-owner
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Got some Roles left to giveaway!   Got some Roles left  to giveaway! EmptyFri May 31, 2019 12:19 pm

I'll take paranormal investiagtor, I love the paranormal and I'll be able to do this quite regularly. And there should be quite a lot of reports I could write about such.

'' If the world breaks, You are the one which will bring it TOGETHER.

There are many teachers. Some teach you to blend in and be 'normal' while others teach you to express yourself. Which one do YOU choose? ''

Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: Got some Roles left to giveaway!   Got some Roles left  to giveaway! EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 5:22 am

Thank you so much for participating and contributing on your own terms <3 Love it when you're happy ^^  I'll push the '' taken '' button on your role status then. thanks again ;) 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: Got some Roles left to giveaway!   Got some Roles left  to giveaway! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 2:26 pm

Halogi pmed me and said he wants a '' guardian messenger '' role. So i gave it to him. Just mentioning it x') he said its ok to reveal it publically also. 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: Got some Roles left to giveaway!   Got some Roles left  to giveaway! EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 3:39 pm

LEONE_NIGH, AKA Andrew, took the role of Mage Guardian

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got some Roles left to giveaway!   Got some Roles left  to giveaway! Empty

Back to top Go down

Got some Roles left to giveaway!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: * NEWS *-
Jump to: