~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Foot Corpses found ?

Go down

Do you believe sasquatches / Bigfoots exist ?

Big Foot Corpses found ?  Pexels-gantas-vai-iul-nas-3750272-Copie0%Big Foot Corpses found ?  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Big Foot Corpses found ?  Pexels-gantas-vai-iul-nas-3750272-Copie100%Big Foot Corpses found ?  I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2
Back

Big Foot Corpses found ?  Empty Big Foot Corpses found ?

Post by Silver Black Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:21 pm

These Unexplained Corpses Might Prove Bigfoot Actually Exists 

Big Foot Corpses found ?  The-decomposing-corpse-of-something-photo-u1?w=650&q=50&fm=pjpg&fit=crop&crop=faces

Does something lurk in the forests of North America? According to people who believe in cryptids: yes. Whether you call it Bigfoot, Sasquatch, or something else, stories of a gigantic man-like creature persist in both mythology and pop culture. So where's the proof of its existence? A number of pictures supposedly show these mysterious beings - albeit as corpses. It's impossible to know for sure, but these images certainly look like they're dead Bigfoot photos. Even if they're not, they're still odd enough to make any lover of the bizarre do a double take.
Are these real photos of Bigfoot corpses? That's up to you to decide. Regardless of what you believe, there's no denying that Sasquatch stories are common. That lends some credence to the possibility that the entire thing is more than a mere legend, and that some lucky photographers have really found and documented the corpse of Bigfoot. Perhaps the truth is out there and within these images.

FOR MORE pictures and info : 

Link of the website
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down