EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

Reptilians and new world order... ??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Reptilians and new world order... ?? Empty
PostSubject: Reptilians and new world order... ??   Reptilians and new world order... ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 1:32 am

What do you guys think about the reptilians and the new world order ? It's been haunting me for a while( years ). Call me crazy I don't care. I'm just being open minded and I want to know the truth. Trust me I'll be relieved if I have a concrete proof they are fake.  I don't want these awful creatures to control humanity. 

Watch this video : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For people who don't know who they are : 

Reptilians
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[ltr]For other reptilian humanoids, see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. For other uses, see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
An artist's conception of a reptilian; an adult human male is shown for scale

[ltr]
Reptilians (also called reptoids,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] reptiloidssaurians, or Draconians) are purported [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that play a prominent role in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The idea of reptilians on Earth was popularized by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], a conspiracy theorist who claims shape-shifting reptilian aliens control Earth by taking on human form and gaining political power to manipulate human societies. Icke has claimed on multiple occasions that many of the world leaders are, or are possessed by, so-called reptilians.[/ltr]

[ltr]

Contents

[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[ltr]

Origins[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Professor of political science at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], posits that the idea of a reptilian conspiracy originated in the fiction of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] creator [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. The first appearance of "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" in literature was in Howard's story, "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]", published in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in August 1929. This story drew on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ideas of the "lost worlds" of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], particularly [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], with its reference to "'dragon-men' who once had a mighty civilization on a Lemurian continent".[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Howard's "serpent men" were described as humanoid with human bodies but snake heads, able to imitate real humans at will, who lived in hiding in underground passages, using their shapechanging and mind control abilities to infiltrate humanity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] used Howard's "serpent men" in his stories, as well as themes from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and he, Howard and Lovecraft together laid the basis for the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In the 1940s, a non-fiction writer, Maurice Doreal, wrote a pamphlet entitled "Mysteries Of The Gobi" which described a "serpent race" that had "bodies like man but...heads...like a great snake" and an ability to take true human form.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] These creatures also appeared in Doreal's poem, "The Emerald Tablets", in which he claimed the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] were written by "Thoth, an Atlantean Priest king". Barkun asserts that "in all likelihood", Doreal's ideas came from "The Shadow Kingdom", and that in turn, "The Emerald Tablets" formed the basis for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s book, Children of the Matrix.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alien abduction[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] narratives sometimes allege contact with reptilian creatures.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] One of the earliest reports was that of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] police officer Herbert Schirmer (born 1945), who claims to have been taken aboard a UFO in 1967 by humanoid beings with a slightly reptilian appearance, who wore a "winged serpent" emblem on the left side of their chests.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Skeptics consider his claims to be a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

David Icke[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

According to British conspiracy theorist [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], tall, blood-drinking, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] reptilian humanoids from the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] star system, now hiding in underground bases, are the force behind a worldwide [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He contends that most of the world's leaders are related to these reptilians, including [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], former President of the United States, and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of the United Kingdom.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Icke's conspiracy theories now have supporters in up to 47 countries and he has given lectures to crowds of up to 6,000.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] American writer Vicki Santillano included it in her list of the 10 most popular conspiracy theories, describing it as the "wackiest theory" she had encountered.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A poll of Americans in 2013 by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] indicated that 4% of registered voters (+/- 2.8%) believed in David Icke's ideas.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Politics[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

In the closely fought [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] between comedian and commentator [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and incumbent Senator [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], one of the ballots challenged by Coleman included a vote for Franken with "Lizard People" written in the space provided for write-in candidates.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Lucas Davenport, who later claimed to have written the gag ballot, said, "I don't know if you've heard the conspiracy theory about the Lizard Men; a friend of mine, we didn't like the candidates, so we were at first going to write in 'revolution', because we thought that was good and to the point. And then, we thought 'the Lizard People' would be even funnier."[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" was a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] used to refer to then [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] leader [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] disseminated by the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on September 12, 2003, during the[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] campaign in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
In February 2011, on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] radio show, the comedian [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] jokingly asked former U.S. Secretary of Defense [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a number of times if he and Dick Cheney were lizard people who enjoyed the taste of human flesh. Amused by Rumsfeld's refusal to directly answer the question, C.K. suggested it as a possible admission of guilt. He went on to further muse that perhaps those who are lizard people cannot lie about it; when asked if they are lizards, they either have to avoid answering the question or say yes.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
On March 4, 2013, a video depicting a security agent with unusual features guarding a speech by U.S. President [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was spotlighted in a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] report about shapeshifting reptilian humanoids, leading to a tongue-in-cheek response from chief [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] spokeswoman Caitlin Hayden that "any alleged program to guard the president with aliens or robots would likely have to be scaled back or eliminated in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]."[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See also[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

[/ltr]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

PostSubject: Re: Reptilians and new world order... ??   Reptilians and new world order... ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 2:48 am

I've heard stories and conspiracy theories like this before. While it is interesting and I believe that creature like this exist and would like to meet one I however think that going as far as to control humanity is a bit much.
Back to top Go down
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Reptilians and new world order... ??   Reptilians and new world order... ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 5:28 am

I think its utter nonesense. David icke has spread dis information about reptilians for a while nothing new there. I've met many reptilians in my experience he's full of mindless dribble.

The whole new world order is a common thing with every normal person and person in power. Everyone has a ideal way the world should be, that is called a new world order we all have our own ideals of how the world should be.

Reptilians most likely don't care about this planet as much as people like to believe. Especially the Obama and the queen of England being reptilians. Its most likely just me but the way he craps on an entire race irks me quite a bit and it's sad when people now hate reptilians because of him.

Do I believe there's something like this bound to happen? Sure. Heck I know people and beings that have this agenda, does it involve reptilian? No. There are a few groups both human and nonhuman that want something out of this world. I think maybe one day we'll find out, but David icke is nonsense in my own opinion if he pins reptilians as "bad beings" looking to control. It created so much hate for both incarnated ones and non-incarnated ones.

Sorry if I sound aggressive or anything I've just seem a lot of new age conspiracy theories involving this man and another and the way they display some beings isn't all that fair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reptilians and new world order... ??   Reptilians and new world order... ?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reptilians and new world order... ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE PARANORMAL :: Urban Legends-
Jump to: