AuthorMessage
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Spooky magical beings Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky magical beings Video   Spooky magical beings Video I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 11:48 pm

Reckless morons... Rule one, avoid being seen on public cameras...

Look again. Four of the five are wearing a black jacket, and a glow can be seen on their backs, but only while they're using their powers. The mark is clearest on the back of the woman in the store at 5:37, just before the glow gets bright enough to glare on the camera.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Spooky magical beings Video   Spooky magical beings Video I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 2:08 pm

Yeah I noticed all that, but  I wonder what they are...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

PostSubject: Re: Spooky magical beings Video   Spooky magical beings Video I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 3:18 pm

Get your hands on one of those jackets and maybe you'll find out.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: Spooky magical beings Video   Spooky magical beings Video I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 3:50 pm

I must look for the symbol on it or to wear it to get superpowers ? XD omg that sounds ridiculous. 

But myabe if I track down that symbol I'll find something, who knows. 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

PostSubject: Re: Spooky magical beings Video   Spooky magical beings Video I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 4:46 pm

More likely the symbol allows you to use powers that you already have, but are normally rendered unusable by the veil. It's similar to how most people would need a specialized charm to p-shift. Shifting isn't the only latent power sealed away to the residents of this world, and what I've seen on a number of smaller social sites suggests that the awakening of such powers in the last few years is a widespread phenomenon. Such charms are no longer essential, but they certainly would help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spooky magical beings Video   Spooky magical beings Video I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 4:49 pm

Neat... now I need one of those symbols. Neko, what kind of charm do folks normally need to shift?
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

PostSubject: Re: Spooky magical beings Video   Spooky magical beings Video I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 5:20 pm

Chels wrote:
Neat... now I need one of those symbols. Neko, what kind of charm do folks normally need to shift?

A shift charm, of course. They're usually necklaces. There's not much else that most animals can wear. I can't really explain the details of what they look like, because that varies to much. The trick is in the enchantments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spooky magical beings Video   Spooky magical beings Video I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 5:30 pm

Nekoman wrote:

A shift charm, of course. They're usually necklaces. There's not much else that most animals can wear. I can't really explain the details of what they look like, because that varies to much. The trick is in the enchantments.

So how exactly do you enchant them? I'm curious to know, could be good information for a site that focuses on physical shifting.
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

PostSubject: Re: Spooky magical beings Video   Spooky magical beings Video I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 5:45 pm

Chels wrote:
So how exactly do you enchant them? I'm curious to know, could be good information for a site that focuses on physical shifting.

Well first, you...

I have no idea how to explain it. Even if I had made shift charms before, I still wouldn't be able to explain it. My mind runs in ways that makes it hard to explain things like this. Ironically, that way of thinking also seems to be essential for enchanting. I'll... I'll work on a guide to the basics of simple enchanting, but that's all I can really do for now.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: Spooky magical beings Video   Spooky magical beings Video I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 8:51 pm

Thank you so much for that. I know what that means for you. I mean it..

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

PostSubject: Re: Spooky magical beings Video   Spooky magical beings Video I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 12:31 am

Well that guide is written. Now where to post it..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spooky magical beings Video   Spooky magical beings Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spooky magical beings Video
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE PARANORMAL :: Urban Legends-
Jump to: