EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

'Virtual Hikes' for relaxation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

'Virtual Hikes' for relaxation Empty
PostSubject: 'Virtual Hikes' for relaxation   'Virtual Hikes' for relaxation I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 1:11 am

(3 posts in one day. wtf am i on. xD again i'm sorry if this is the wrong catagory!! xD;; )
On youtube, there's videos of people just taking a hike. i've leaned to the 'forest' hikes but they are CERTAINLY not limited to forests! :D 
These could be used for;

• Simple relaxation
  • Meditation (will talk more about that in a moment)
  • Help with visualization
  • aaand for watching while you're on a treadmill. which is a reason why the vids were made. xD
  • ETC! x3

Although multiple people..many people? do these videos, my favorite so far has been ''TALL SKY'', because his videos tend to have the least unwanted BG noise (cars, talking, etc) from what i found. x3 but please do check others out...i'm still a bit new to these haha xD
This one has quite a few people in it so i wouldn't reccomend it for meditation haha, but it's short (the videos are aroun 10 mins at shortest, i think... this guy's vids are just long xD) so hey...kinda an example xD

Most if not all of these have the sounds of heavy breathing cause y'know..hiking. But if you ignore that it's nice :D
I suggest that if you plan to have one of these playing while you meditate, m-shift etc, to WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO or at least have it playing in the BG while you do whatever to make sure there is nothing that will disturb you. like if you're trying to do a bear m-shift and suddenly 2 people have a quick conversation that won't make you very happy. xD
A few of them have music, most don't, if you want some you can always play your own. xP
Soo...yeah :D explore around that side of youtube and you might just find something perfect for you :D
happy relaxation! ^^ (..or meditation or m-shift or run or whatever you're watching them for. lol xD)
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: 'Virtual Hikes' for relaxation   'Virtual Hikes' for relaxation I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 1:03 pm

I would listen to it but the video link doesn't work :(

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

PostSubject: Re: 'Virtual Hikes' for relaxation   'Virtual Hikes' for relaxation I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 6:49 pm

Thats a great idea, I do something similar...but I'd rather not mention it here...it's...I just don't want to burden people...but great idea Winged. Before I go to sleep imagining being at home is something I often think of. It brings a great deal of comfort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Virtual Hikes' for relaxation   'Virtual Hikes' for relaxation I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 10:38 pm

ah, sorry silver! D: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=virtual+hike does that work?
thanks! :D hmm, i don't really know what my true home looks like, but thinking about past life places sounds nice..could probably reveal some information too :D
it's nice to know that it comforts you, too. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Virtual Hikes' for relaxation   'Virtual Hikes' for relaxation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:44 pm

Ahaha there is a halloween hike x'3 beware it iz spookiez... an has howls! :D
(read the description if you want..serious stuff in it though xD; )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Virtual Hikes' for relaxation   'Virtual Hikes' for relaxation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Virtual Hikes' for relaxation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: KIN ENTERTAINMENT & INSPIRATION :: Videos-
Jump to: