therians and otherkins

EventsInformative MenHomeRegisterLog in

Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')  Empty
PostSubject: Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')    Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')  EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 1:39 am

Yeah, I'm a wow rp and pve dedicated player. 

I play that game for years now and damn it's fucking fun. 

I wondered if anyone else played that too :D 

I'm like a total gamer for a lot of games, online and console. 

XD 

I have like. A huge collection of consoles and games at home. 

ANyone else ? 

Please say yes. 

X'D 

PLEASE. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Kya Swiftpaw
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Kya Swiftpaw

Kin/Therio type : Artic Wolf
Job/hobbies : Meditation, Working Out, Reading.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')    Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')  EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 3:30 pm

Haha! Love WoW! haven't been on it in a while, like you I'm a major RP nerd on RPG games.

As for other games on consle, I have Dragon Age, Overwacth, Watch Dogs, Skyrim, and I whole bunch more I can't list off the top of my head atm.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')    Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')  EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 3:26 pm

same , listing my games would be waaayyy too long xD

Anyone else too ? :P hehe

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')    Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')  EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 4:30 am

I play Wow and Star Wars the old republic. I'm very big on rpgs and a heavy console gamer.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')    Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')  EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 6:04 pm

I want your tags xD so i can play with you at wow ahahah

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')    Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 8:17 pm

hmm... i haven't really been playing any video games recently (recently as in past few years)...
i play animal jam every now and then, it's okay but like..it is made for kids and that very much shows through lol XD also the community kinda sucks.
it's browser based, don't need anything fancy for it X3P
i played little big planet 2 last night for the first time...pretty much this year, damn lol xD
LOOVED that game for years from when the first came out...2014 was really when i stopped caring about it. 
it's a charming little game, you play as a small little..stuffed? toy-like..character dude xD and..yeah. XD you can make your own levels and upload them so there's billions of levels there, the thing i like is the fact you don't have to always be killing things, fighting, being competitive, you can literally just have a picnic RP with your friend while you talk about kittens. xD
and the character customazation is  e n d l e s s .  i was freaking addicted to it man X'3
it's on ps3 so..there's that.
the only other games i really play are games where you just like..design a character, lol xD
but other than that...yeah. not really anything else. lol xD
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')    Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 5:45 am

Aha nice I never tried that game. how's the gameplay ?

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')    Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')  EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 9:10 am

well, you have a story mode...*wonders what ''how's the gameplay'' means* i am not nerdy enough xD
story mode is like..actual game stuff..levels and things
but there's community levels, made by players, there's billions of levels, everything from platformers to puzzles to role-playing games to shooters..everything in between and beyond. x3P
i mean..i like it xD; *drowns in my awkward*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')    Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 2:58 pm

Im always playing one rpg to the next on a computer that can hardly support or play any games without being laggy to hardly moving ...I still try out a lot of games. The most recent game Im playing is called Archeage which has a really nice story feel going on for it and some interesting characters to choose from. I can hardly move in this game at times and the game crashes for me more often then most games because it requires more then I can give it..still Im playing i tout anyways for the fun of it. Blade and Soul is where my heart is at though and I may redownload that game again someday because it lets me be a kitsune and the fighting styles are fun and free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')    Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')  Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone play World of Warcraft or any other game ? X')
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: KIN ENTERTAINMENT & INSPIRATION :: Games-
Jump to: