EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

Why Physically Shift

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Why Physically Shift Empty
PostSubject: Why Physically Shift   Why Physically Shift I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 2:41 pm

I see a lot of people around various forums who are very eager to physically shift. I'm curious, why do some of you feel the need to shift? What do you feel there is to gain from accomplishing it?
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Why Physically Shift   Why Physically Shift I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 3:29 pm

Very clever :) !

I'll try to answer with my own personal experience.

Personallly, I think...

Trust me, when you are born that way, with an animal soul in my case ( i also have blood were dna passed by my biological father ), you feel like an alien in this society of humans. You can't relate to anything around you. People think differently, have different senses, values, life style.à

All of your life you feel different and like a part of you is missing. And I won't feel complete until I shift. It is who I am, spiritually and genetically. I feel the nature's call 24h on 24h, want to run and flee into a forest but can't obviously.

It drives me mad and i have a hard time controlling my wolf in public so i kind of have to burry her until i can move to a safer place. it gave me multiple depressions. Untreated ones.

But i went through it.

No matter how often you fight what you truly are, it will always come back stronger.

No matter how much you will feed a wolf, it will always look toward the forest.

sadly.
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

PostSubject: Re: Why Physically Shift   Why Physically Shift I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 3:57 pm

Interesting. The reason why I ask you all this is because of the other responses I've seen in the past, mostly from people who were around 12-13 years old. Their reasonings on why they wanted to physically shift somewhat concerned me. Many wanted to shift just because they wanted to be special or be like a fictional character from a book or a TV show. Seeing how this community is made up of older members, I wanted to see the kind of reasoning from someone who has matured from life's experiences.
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: Why Physically Shift   Why Physically Shift I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 4:34 pm

Neko: I'm not sure how to explain it, really. It's like... Well it's like being in a soundproof glass box. It limits your movement, limits your perception of everything around you, and it teases you with a clear view of everything that's out of reach. Not to mention, there are no airholes. No matter how big the box is, you know it's going to run out of air. You're just... Waiting. Waiting for the air to run out, all the while desperately trying to find a way out. Sometimes you try to break the glass, but it seems to repair itself. You get tiny cracks, letting more air come in the box for just a moment, along with the smell of the outside world, then the cracks seem to seal.

Mil: Now tell them the good news.

Neko: The funny thing is, it would appear that we're all in the same box. The cracks may be sealing themselves, but the wall is getting weaker. It's reached the point where, if enough people hit the glass at once, it may just break. And once there's a hole, the glass will never recover. Everyone in the box will be free to escape. All we need is strong enough hit.

Mil: This is more than just a gentle musing. Silver, spread the word. If we have enough help, we're breaking through in the next few years.

Neko: I think everyone can feel that. That's why the idea of physical-shifting has become so popular recently. That's why people on this site are actually taking it seriously. People can feel that they're close to breaking through. We just need to keep trying.
Back to top Go down
Taylarn
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Taylarn

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing

PostSubject: Re: Why Physically Shift   Why Physically Shift I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 4:48 pm

For me, it's kind of like saying to someone, "Why learn to walk?"

It's not that I have any particular reason for doing it, it's just something I feel I can do and should be able to do, and just kind of happens instinctively. When I first entered the community, that's where I gravitated (towards the shifting guides, despite all the people saying "No, don't") not because of any particular reason, but just because it felt right (even with my overly skeptical and science based mind, this was one of those things that just made sense, even when I couldn't explain it fully at times.)

I mean, there are side motivations that might influence how much I push forward with shifting at any given point in time, but overall I just feel as if it is something I should be able to do and kind of "need" to be able to do. Going back to the walking example, a baby might initially stand up in order to reach something on a high shelf, because they're carrying something, etc, but it wouldn't matter if they had a motivation or not, because usually walking is an instinctive thing that they learn to do anyway, and usually they don't really have a conscious say in the matter. I have a lot more to lose from doing it, than gain, actually- shifting would not gain me friends, and it's not like I could just talk to anyone about myself, because most people would either be skeptical unless they saw, and then if they saw, I'm pretty sure some would want my head on a platter or on a lab table (as human beings can sometimes be very intolerant of others, especially if they don't appear to be like them). All I would really gain is reassurance in my sense of self to an extent, and the body of my species- but I'd rather that, honestly, than to remain "human" and feeling abnormal forever.

Taking from what Silver said, it's who I am, and I probably won't feel remotely "normal"- my kind of normal- until I shift fully.
Back to top Go down
Cypress
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Cypress

Kin/Therio type : Otherkin
Job/hobbies : Stuff...

PostSubject: Re: Why Physically Shift   Why Physically Shift I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 6:40 pm

I agree with what everyone said. I resonate with Neko's description of the glass box. Its a sensation of being trapped. Of being confined somewhere that I don't fit in.  I can say I've never truly felt like I belonged among humans. I've never had that feeling of 'this is home'. My home is beyond them. And i can go there in this form, but when I do, it's almost like walking around with blinders on. I feel uncertain. Like there are so many sights, sounds, and sensations that I know I'm missing. But without physically shifting. I'm never going to feel these things that I miss and long for so deeply.

Last edited by Cypress on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Physically Shift   Why Physically Shift I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 7:27 pm

Nekoman wrote:
Neko: I'm not sure how to explain it, really. It's like... Well it's like being in a soundproof glass box. It limits your movement, limits your perception of everything around you, and it teases you with a clear view of everything that's out of reach. Not to mention, there are no airholes. No matter how big the box is, you know it's going to run out of air. You're just... Waiting. Waiting for the air to run out, all the while desperately trying to find a way out. Sometimes you try to break the glass, but it seems to repair itself. You get tiny cracks, letting more air come in the box for just a moment, along with the smell of the outside world, then the cracks seem to seal.

Mil: Now tell them the good news.

Neko: The funny thing is, it would appear that we're all in the same box. The cracks may be sealing themselves, but the wall is getting weaker. It's reached the point where, if enough people hit the glass at once, it may just break. And once there's a hole, the glass will never recover. Everyone in the box will be free to escape. All we need is strong enough hit.

Mil: This is more than just a gentle musing. Silver, spread the word. If we have enough help, we're breaking through in the next few years.

Neko: I think everyone can feel that. That's why the idea of physical-shifting has become so popular recently. That's why people on this site are actually taking it seriously. People can feel that they're close to breaking through. We just need to keep trying.
You know, you aren't the first one who has mentioned that kind of concept. I've mentioned this before on the old site, so I'll just make it brief.

Back in 2013/2014 there was a project known as Arda Erellon, a city that existed on another plane of existence. It was suppose to serve as a sanctuary for those who identified as non-human. In short, a site was made for this project, and a lot of people joined. The goal was to get to the city physically. The community believed that if they could direct enough energy at the same time, they could create a large enough hole in "the Veil" for them to physically cross to the plane where the city resided. It was never completed, but they did make progress. I actually felt the aftermath of each session they did to help weaken it. It was interesting to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: Why Physically Shift   Why Physically Shift I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 8:19 pm

I  think Nekoman and Taylarn are speaking about two different things here, but related to the same theme anyway : the veil. 

That invisible wall that separates the physical and spiritual world.

The subject discussed on the Old Silver Pack was about when the veil will break and we felt the changes through the astral realm and through our own senses.

I never about that other subject, the city. Please tell us more, I rally want to know where that is. :0
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

PostSubject: Re: Why Physically Shift   Why Physically Shift I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 10:45 pm

✩ Luka ✩ wrote:
You know, you aren't the first one who has mentioned that kind of concept. I've mentioned this before on the old site, so I'll just make it brief.

Back in 2013/2014 there was a project known as Arda Erellon, a city that existed on another plane of existence. It was suppose to serve as a sanctuary for those who identified as non-human. In short, a site was made for this project, and a lot of people joined. The goal was to get to the city physically. The community believed that if they could direct enough energy at the same time, they could create a large enough hole in "the Veil" for them to physically cross to the plane where the city resided. It was never completed, but they did make progress. I actually felt the aftermath of each session they did to help weaken it. It was interesting to say the least.

Neko: Arda Erellon... Why is that name so familiar..?

Mil: Mil loves Erellon! It's so pretty.

Neko: Wait. What do you know about it, Mil?

Mil: *conveys message that doesn't translate to english*

Neko: Are you sure?

Mil: Yes.

Neko: You may not have broken through, but you certainly sped up the deterioration of the veil. Trust me though, p-shifting is much closer than interdimensional travel. Do you know where the focal point of the rift attempt was, by chance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Physically Shift   Why Physically Shift I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 10:43 am

✩ Luka ✩ wrote:
I see a lot of people around various forums who are very eager to physically shift. I'm curious, why do some of you feel the need to shift? What do you feel there is to gain from accomplishing it?

For me it's mostly a sense of curiosity stemming from unintentional exposure to the topic. Which interesting enough is what brought me to the community.

Setting aside my current understanding of conditioned preconceptions for the topic certainly wasn't easy but was an important milestone in allowing the expansion of a topic that is very minimally documented.

As somebody who has actively studied neurology for many years, I am well aware of the inherit limitations and flaws of perception. For a topic to be documented correctly, the concept needs to be repeatable and testable under the same conditions. Which so far despite my brushes with physically shifting, I have no way to predictably anticipate it yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Physically Shift   Why Physically Shift I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 11:31 am

Nekoman wrote:
✩ Luka ✩ wrote:

Neko: Arda Erellon... Why is that name so familiar..?

Mil: Mil loves Erellon! It's so pretty.

Neko: Wait. What do you know about it, Mil?

Mil: *conveys message that doesn't translate to english*

Neko: Are you sure?

Mil: Yes.

Neko: You may not have broken through, but you certainly sped up the deterioration of the veil. Trust me though, p-shifting is much closer than interdimensional travel. Do you know where the focal point of the rift attempt was, by chance?
 When it came to weakening it, we did not focus our energy on one area of it. Rather, we focused on our intent with the energy.

There were designated portals, all of which were in the U.S. They believed that once the hole was made, the portals would appear on the physical plane. With them, we would be able to cross into the city physically. 

Since this is starting to derail from the original topic, we could continue to discuss this on private message if you would like.
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

PostSubject: Re: Why Physically Shift   Why Physically Shift I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 11:41 am

✩ Luka ✩ wrote:
When it came to weakening it, we did not focus our energy on one area of it. Rather, we focused on our intent with the energy.

There were designated portals, all of which were in the U.S. They believed that once the hole was made, the portals would appear on the physical plane. With them, we would be able to cross into the city physically. 

Since this is starting to derail from the original topic, we could continue to discuss this on private message if you would like.

Well there are only a few points in the U.S. that would serve as valid locations, but I'm sure they expected more portals than that. Also, a single focal point would likely be more effective, and the rift could be expanded from there. However, skipping straight to physical interdimensional travel seems a little overambitious to me.

I have no clue how to start a private message.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

PostSubject: Re: Why Physically Shift   Why Physically Shift I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 12:00 pm

I would appreciate if you'd talk about this on the veil topic, yes. . and to start a private message you can click on a person's name - contact tab - tiny PM. button. thanks for pointing that out :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Physically Shift   Why Physically Shift I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Physically Shift
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: SHAPESHIFTING :: Articles, Tips & Prevention-
Jump to: