Silver Pack 2

Spiritual Haven For Otherkins,Therians & Alliances

The Forum MenuHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:47 am

I had to say it , I totally HAD too. 

I was reading some topics, 

and each of us is so unique and awesome and we all contribute in our ways and idk.

We sound like a secret league of defense against the paranormal oddities xD 

AND IT FEELS AWESOME. 

Naiu Is a fucking priest of Set/h ( jeeeez that is fucking epic ) He knows so much about everything and showed us worlds most of us didn't even thought could ever exist and he opened our eyes on many things and he's god damn wise and intelligent. He always has so much information to share with the pack. He's devoted to the conquerance of knowledge and also to this pack as a member of the family in many ways. He was one of the first members on Silver Pack 2 along with Nekoman , Taylarn and a few others. So we can say he's a loyal pal :3  !!! Because he sure seems to love  us a lot !

Zongshi an experienced mage and old wise man who knows a lot about life, astrology and magic ( and so much more ) . and that's epic I mean who comes across a guy like that. Lol. Yeah not everyday. He makes me think of Merlin and Gandalf. And god knows these are very cool characters. xD but yeah, the difference is. HE's real. and they are not. Which makes him even more epic. 

Imagine an intellectual bad ass mythology researcher and she cares a lot bout people. She gives herself where she can and it's always really appreciated. She surprises you, just like Cypress , with sneaky random '' hey i know you feel bad i'll give you support and here i did some researches to help you even if you never asked ! '' . Aha that girl impress me on so many levels. 

Akimori is fucking respect bro Japan Legend mythological creature with healing powers ! And she has a demon chained in her mind that could destroy many realms lol. And she has one hell of a temper, just like me. We aren't best friends for nothing. HEHE. she's very special to me. ( real life best friend sooo no one gets jealous ok ? XD ) 

Winged is fucking cool, she 's so funny and cute and nice ! She always comes in to put some happiness in the topics and she's good at art ! She always knows when to cheer up the pack when she becomes funny and cute. sHe's actually very cool and draw very well. Fascinating person who still searches for her true identity as a polymorph. I'm sure she'll end up just well, like a butterfly coming out of its cocoon, making the end worth all the wait Wink 

Lykena, awesome naerubie, powerful and wild heart, blood were special blood line with epic abilities like seeing ghosts, p-shift , supersenses and way more  ( like drawing skills ) . She has the heart of a natural leader, cheering up and caring for people around her. She will always be true to herself. And she experiences so much paranormal experiences , I'll admit, it makes me jealous most of the time   To be honest, she has so much skills I don't have and I feel helpless before her inner awesomeness. She's also a close friend and sister to me. he is literally the only person on EARTH who can understand me in all the ways I am and experience. We are the same . on the same frequencies that's for sure ! We are crazily connected together and she helped me save my soul so many times. Love you sis <3 

Mojave is a crazy cool guy with an awesome imagination, cool musician skills and a very nice story teller. I mean, he was one hell of an imagination and he's paranormal hunter. I mean. How cool is that ? yeah, that much x') ( epicccccccc )

Kya, girl. let's talk about Kya's epic written stories about our pack in the future and also her crazy cool past military experiences who made her realize how much freedom was important ! Kya is there since the very begining of Silver Pack 1, well yeah. Since like 2011. You can say she's one hell of a loyal friend. And reliable in all the ways. She inspires me. Also i wanted to go in the military and she kind of makes me feel nostalgic in the good way. :3   Aha and her meditation articles on astral project and other very interesting articles amazed me and opened my eyes to new things. I'll always be forever grateful for that and her loyalty.   

Drago is cute as hell and he's so sensible to everything that happen, it's adorable. He has a pure heart and cares for people and he has a very cool girlfriend ! And he's a fucking dragon from another realm/planet. i mean OH MY GOSH . that's epic 

Cypress is mysterious, caring, trusting , cunning in a good way and knows where her heart stands. She is sensible and authentic, honest with herself and let the emotions and memories flow. I can't say what she is because it's not of my business but i know a bit bout who she is. And she surprised me with her trust and care. She chose to believe and defend what's right. Always. She's like a very trustable caring person with a head on her shoulder. 

Wolfsake is a bit less present because of his technical problems lol but he 's there with us at heart. He's the most adorable happy playful and true hearted wolfie I,ve ever met. He's cute, nice and cuddly ! He always wants to help and loves to know more bout people. He's also very loyal as many of you are and ancients to the pack. He's like a cute lil pup, i just want to cuddle him. 

Temarza has the same kind of heart than Wolfsake. He's awesome. Day after day he'll message you on facebook, just wanting to be friend and talk with you. He cares about you and is loyal to the death. He has a pure innocent heart full of love to give. He lives in a family that doesnt treat him the way he deserves to be treated. He feels lonely and consider any of the people who love him truly as his real family. He has so much love to give and he'll never quit you. Like. Never. xD ( and it's alright that way btw ) 

Taylarn is like that cool mysterious feral guy ( like cat man ) who observes what's going on without speaking, sneaking in a tree and put his paw where he can help. He seems to have a pretty big knowledged about shifting and other things too. He always pops up when we expect him the less and I suppose it's part of his personality and that's what I like bout him. Sneaky feline mysterious guy who watches wisely and waits for the right moment to appear. So coooool.

Nekoman. Aha what 's not to say bout him. He's a phenomenon. At first, a lot of us thought he was just a troll or a very rude person and then, giving him second chances, I realized he has very much to give and that he was not the guy I thought he was . He can be sometimes clumsy with words and socially akward and that's what I love bout him. He's this cool cat guy who makes charm necklaces and is very proud like a cat but still loves and gives people help where he can . He may seem to look away but he IS watching you and caring bout you. I think he is weird and I don't want him to EVER CHANGE. he's perfect the way he is to my eyes. He's entertaining with his many entities hosting him just like me, silver and eloweyah ( my three own  entities so i get how he feels  xD ) . What I respect about him the most is that he always says what he thinks. Even if sometimes it sounds harsh or rude. You will always see through him like clear water. He's very nice and adorable too, i just want to pet him hehe. he's awesome. 

Luci has gone through so much these last years. I won't say what because it's kind of private and I respect that. But man I was there for some events of his life and I don,t know how one person can endure so much. He's strong as hell. And he's a god damn succubi. Who ever crossed one ?It's so unique and cool . He made me see that all demons weren't bad and all angels weren't all good ) yes i know Neko you said that too lol ) but stiill. That person feeds off sexual energy and is having crazy cool visions of his  pasts through other lives and knows a lot about elves and other entities our communities know nothing about. How cool is that ? 

Umbra is pretty new in the pack but I know him personally. He's sensible, friendly, you get easily attached. He has one kind of a temper but hey you know he cares a lot because of that. He's a bat.         A       FUCKING          BAT. He collects carnivorous planes, build robots, play tank and make electronic stuff fly so naturally you wouldn't believe. He's intelligent and handsome and he's cool in all the ways. we had our issues but our love as friends is mending that relation back slowly. We know we can do it. We are connected together and we know it. Really nice guy ! 

Esthar.      Esthar....       FUck. I mean she knows what suffering is. she went on so many websites and trying to understand herself, to discover who she really was. She experienced so much and really worked hard to find who she truly is. People on other packs, and also here, judged her for changing kin very often but she was in so much struggle and no one ever tried to look behind the prejudices. As a real family we solved this together and with patience, she finally found out what she really was. SHE DID IT. And that is not something easy to achieve, trust me. Even I had a lot of confusion with life, belief and my own kin species for a long while. And because we ended up by accepting her and being patient, she could at last be happy and find her true self. Who knows, sometimes people can change your life just by giving you the chance and time to show your true colors. Wink She is also veeerrrryyy nice and with all the pain she endured when younger, she still has this very kind and helpful soul and never asks for anything in return. she always fought on her own for what she stands for. Strong woman I'd say !!!

The Elakrian. That cool and cute marten guy who experiences a very rare kin journey. Martens kin are rare and really precious. He always follows his guts and even if i don't know him that much, he sounds really nice and friendly and is always one of the first to share his experiences as a kin. ( lykena and others too lol ) . Even if he's having technical difficulties, he always find a way to come back and post anyway. Loyal much. 

RRismyname. GIRL  YOU AMAZE ME. You always come with so many cool projects in mind , makes all kind of informative google websites just like Razgriz Pack used to do. your devotion to all kind of shifting is fascinating. She does come up with very good ideas , unique and surprising as hell. she tests all kind of methods to make the pack and the communities progress in the researches concerning shifting. Just. WOW . Good job girl Smile You amaze me  ! 

I don't know much about the newest and more shy / less active members and i' learning to know you all better so give me a lil bit of time hehe. You'll get on this list one day too Smile . 

Here I hope I didn't forget anyone that I actually know something about. 

I love you all and yeah, I wanted to show you how awesome this pack was. 

Honestly and I want us to stick together no matter what. 

Doubts, pain, fights, no matter the reason, 

this pack always finds its way back to living gloriously. 

Only because its members are as epic as its longevity. 

x') 

We are like a cool paranormal league. 

We're like IDK ahaha..

The watchmens, the seekers of truth, the defenders of our kin xD and so much more cool stuff. 

it feels like a movie but it's reality. 

It's even cooler than a movie to be honest. 

Yo, did you ever seen therians, otherkins, shifters, Starseeds, deities and mythological creatures hanging out together, discussing about what is going 

on in the paranormal world over the world, trying to solve many cases and help each other through our own journey. 

We are all so different and yet we all get along and try our best to make this family close, progressing toward epic goals and strong in all the ways. 

and that is.  

FUCKING EPIC AWESOME INCREDIBLY HAWT SHIT. 

I'm sorry for swearing that much .

Yes I do sound like a 5 years old .

But you guys make me feel like a 5 years old in front of her iconic superheroes idol. 

* FANGIRLSMES 

XD

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. 

WE DESERVE IT. 

WE ARE AWESOME. 

OTHER PEOPLE CAN EAT THAT. 

WE ARE THE VERY BEST.

THAT NO ONE EVER WAS.

TO SURVIVE IS MY REAL TEST

TO FIGHT MY WAY  IS MY CAUSE  

* sings pokemon theme and falls asleep. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL .

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com Online

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:01 am

yup the reptilian here. O yes and my wings are in fact real. so yaay a plus for me. I am STILL learning more about what i am as I go along. Merry Xmas and happy Holidays to you all as well. I am a happy rep hehe.
Back to top Go down
Imagine
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:38 am

Aww shucks  

Merry Christmas/Happy holidays, Silver! You are a sister and mother to us all- never change.

And I know I've said it once, but I'll say it again: You have created this family, you have given me a people to call my own and a home among everyone in this pack. Silver, you are an EPIC person with a heart of gold and the unbelievable patience to guide and protect everyone. Honestly, I couldn't keep up with all of us if I were you! Love ya, Sis  

And Happy Holidays, everyone! I love you all~
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:08 am

Aww... Thank you. Meowy Christmas! (Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for the one good part of Christmas; ruthlessly destroying colorful paper)
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:31 pm

AHAHAHA * hugs x')  I want to see that. hehehe

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Setaru
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : "Divinekin"
Job/hobbies : OGP job, and Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Many names
What is your kin type ? : Primordial
Describe it Physically : : if you mean how it looks, well amorphous energy able to take multiple forms both human and nonhuman.

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:31 pm

This honestly put a smile on my face xD just found the love of my life and then reading this, it feels amazing xD thank you for this silver Smile but I'd like to note I was set(h) not a priest of him xD

Last edited by Sentinel on Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:02 pm

You're welcome Very Happy  I meant everything I said on everyone in this pack .

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Gryphon.
Job/hobbies : Rc planes/helis/drones, carnivorous plants, aquariums.

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:38 pm

This is a really nice post, thank you silver Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:48 pm

yaaay and Merry Xmas everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:50 pm

Oh Silver, you are truly a gift *hugs*

Thank you for all those kind words Smile

I am really glad
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:07 am

You all deserved and earned it in so many ways. 

Never change, I love you the way you are. 

You are my real family. 

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:04 pm

We Love you Silver!!!
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:00 pm

Merlin? Gandalf??
High praise indeed...
I am not worthy...but...

Flattery will get you everywhere...LMAO

Thanks Boss.
Back to top Go down
The_Elakrian
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Pine Marten
Job/hobbies : Welder

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:39 am

this made my day! been a lousy last couple of weeks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rrismyname
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Wolf
Job/hobbies : School, reading, research

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:48 pm

Thanks! So much you just made my day! I can't believe that you mentioned me! So thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lierrucia(Luci)
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Succubus
Job/hobbies : Fast food

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:00 am

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too. And just remember I'm a she not a he.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:29 am

Lierrucia(Luci) wrote:
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too. And just remember I'm a she not a he.

Yeah... I know, I'm sorry. 

it was 4 am and I was very tired and typed as much as I could. 

I felt drowsy and may have done some typos. 

My mistake. 

* bows with respect

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Lierrucia(Luci)
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Succubus
Job/hobbies : Fast food

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:47 am

Thank you silver. And it is my spirit self who knows a lot as she/I have been everywhere practically , even other god/goddess realms. I, the soul self, can only sometimes go into my other mind and search for information which I'm not always able to find. Lol wow that  sounds a little complicated, I am noticing that I am also starting to get visions of the future too.
Back to top Go down
Cypress
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Otherkin
Job/hobbies : Stuff...

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:55 am

Thank you Silver for your awesome-ness! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (since it's closer to news years at this point anyway. lol). I'm sorry it took so long for me to see this, but this is by-far one of my favorite presents this year. Thank you!

The Earth is Singing
Back to top Go down
Kelsi

Kin/Therio type : Timber wolf
Job/hobbies : Drawing, writing, cycling

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:56 am

Aw, you're really kind. That was probably a great christmas gift for those mentioned. You've created an amazing family, everyone is so nice and supportive. Merry Christmas (very late, oops) and Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
Taylarn
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Feline and Wolf
Job/hobbies : Writing, Drawing

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:35 pm

Aww, thank you Silver! ^-^ It's late, but Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!
Back to top Go down
loumae

Kin/Therio type : wolf
Job/hobbies : Job:horse rider Hobbies: running, nature, wilderness, expanding my awareness

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:42 pm

I'm just so happy I have somewhere now to go and learn about this stuff! Thank you! And Merry Christmas (late) and Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:06 pm

happy New year. 2016 went by so fast. I have to wonder what 2017 will bring.
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:57 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ! OUR FAMILY'S SOUL WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL. 

I LOVE EVERYONE, EVEN THE NEW MEMBERS LOUMAE, KIRRA AND THE OTHERS AND WE WILL ALL MEET THE OTHER SIDE IF SOMETHING HAPPENS.

Life was shitty here anyway xDDD ahahahah .

I'm creepy sorry.

I love you all babes    

HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:43 am

HAHAHAHA

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry I am late Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )    

Back to top Go down

OMG we're so awesome. ( gift for each of you for Xmas from me please read lol that title is awfully long )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Pack 2 :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: General Discussion-
Jump to: