Silver Pack 2

Spiritual Haven For Otherkins,Therians & Alliances

The Forum MenuHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

discovery, cementing, and finding myself

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: discovery, cementing, and finding myself   Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:38 am

I have been kind of gone for a while now. One of our other girls recently passed (loong story) And i also discovered myself more much more seperate from being a reptilian starseed. (or Draconian) the part i found thats the dominant me so far, is I am a Werecat but I have Elven in my heritage as a feline. I guess I would be a kind of blood Were.. but I am feline based. I seen my form. I have been pretty cemented as what i am for a month or maybe more now. (I loose track easy) I am still a Draconian starseed also.) but my current self has been fitting. This is why i have been gone plus life in general. so ya technicly 2 seperate beings but *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Me
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Many names
What is your kin type ? : Primordial
Describe it Physically : : if you mean how it looks, well amorphous energy able to take multiple forms both human and nonhuman.

PostSubject: Re: discovery, cementing, and finding myself   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:16 am

Congratulations on your findings and sorry for your lose.
Back to top Go down
http://kinsanctuary.com/
Imagine
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

PostSubject: Re: discovery, cementing, and finding myself   Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:35 am

Congrats on your findings! I was wondering for awhile, but, what if you're a polyshifter? As in, you can shapeshift into just about any living form as long as you can identify as it. (I believe there is an article here somewhere) I'm only saying this because, you're a great shifter but, you can't seem to find your barrings with any one creature. So maybe, you're technically all of them.

~Just a thought!

I'm for your loss as well, but nonetheless, it's great to see you back!
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: discovery, cementing, and finding myself   Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:54 am

A were cat and Draconian, it is amazing how past lives and heritage can be, as long as you feel comfortable in yourself it doesn't matter what may be as it comes for it will still always be a part of you, of who you are.

Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Describe it Physically : : if you mean how it looks, well amorphous energy able to take multiple forms both human and nonhuman.

PostSubject: Re: discovery, cementing, and finding myself   Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:04 am

A polymorph can turn to anything from animals, to humanoid beings, to even objects. But polymorphs can't take on the abilities that come with the things they shift/shapeshift into.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: discovery, cementing, and finding myself   Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:20 pm

Thats interesting...I wonder why they would have no abilities...so say a polymorpth turns into a dragon...it wouldnt have the ability to breathe fire but could still fly because that was more of a physical trait?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: discovery, cementing, and finding myself   Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:32 pm

na I am only what I know I am and have been cemented for over a month. I am very fine as a kitty thank you *smiles*. I had some guidance while I was away. From a very close friend of mine. So i am even more confident.
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: discovery, cementing, and finding myself   Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:42 pm

Kurokitsune wrote:
Thats interesting...I wonder why they would have no abilities...so say a polymorpth turns into a dragon...it wouldnt have the ability to breathe fire but could still fly because that was more of a physical trait?

Polymorph is the ability (or race) that can change their forms but they can't take on the abilities of the form they take on, just the physical form. Albeit not all dragons breath fire, they usually breath whatever their element is, so the person that polymorphs into a dragon would retain their own element/abilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: discovery, cementing, and finding myself   Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:51 am

ya i don't think I am a Polymorph. As i have been pretty cemented now for a while. which for me is a really good thing. So far I have only a more bi ped form though i can go on 4 legs if needed. Think of a Khajiit and there you go at least for bi ped. As for 4 legs I guess not that much different. Could be from the Elven *shrugs* (I have a Werewolf friend who makes Skyrim jokes but I do not mind.  a close friend called me Bakeneko and I do know Bakeneko lore. Me I am not really caring for the exact name of what i am anymore) But I did finally Shift my ears as I wanted to focus and it worked to the point of fine fur so I was very happy)
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

PostSubject: Re: discovery, cementing, and finding myself   Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:20 am

Im happy for you, I feel relief for you just thinking about your kin type being cemented. Its not easy to wonder what you are at first when you know something of you is not originally human but cannot pin point it at first...I already knew myself but had lost many aspects of who I was in a different sense...so much I struggle from time to time with body height and exact details....my people being gone now I really cant recall any memories and we were the only ones that were they way we were...I estimate my shape these days....waiting for a stronger feeling or the right one to find me.
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

PostSubject: Re: discovery, cementing, and finding myself   Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:17 pm

Congratulations again Eshtar!!

I can't help but wonder if past life memory
doesn't play a role in your myriad abilities/shapes...
I know that I have been Elf, Dragon, and Wolf
in my past lives...
When I was trying identify 50 years ago,
I got very confused about who and what I was
Until I was taught past life regression techniques...
I began to identify the when/where/how/why
and got a handle on my self and my spiritual journey.

I know that you are aware of your past lives, Eshtar...
is it possible that your transference of memories
has caused this confusion in your journey?
Just asking...
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: discovery, cementing, and finding myself   Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:37 pm

I'm with zong shi on this.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: discovery, cementing, and finding myself   Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:05 am

I kind of always wanted to call you a feline. Maybe I should vocalize my hunches more often...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: discovery, cementing, and finding myself   Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:48 am

o? very interesting. *puurs* thanks. I felt much more validated when my husband said he seen my ears shift and seen fine fur that was a fawn color (tan) I also have markings of both spots and stripes.  I look similar to a Khajiit in bi ped form.  If 4 legged, i look like a bigger domestic cat (Savannah cat I am akin to) I am not sure if I can go full for legged or not yet. I am often 2 legged when i go through shifts.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: discovery, cementing, and finding myself   Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:07 am

why do you always refer to skyrim species ? 

and your husband also seen your draconian wings and scales.

I'm confused. 

I know you said you,re not a poly morph but I keep thinking maybe you are..

idk.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com

PostSubject: Re: discovery, cementing, and finding myself   Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:54 pm

Because he can also see energy forms. I will not be open with what my husband is in a public forum sorry. My ears were a purely physical thing and not easy to do. And skyrim species has the best descriptions I can refur to. *sighs* can i please not have to explain myself anymore? I have been cemented for a while now... You may think I am a Polymorph but physically and as what i am I am not sorry to say. ya it would be cool but I am what i am. And yes in a spiritual sense I am still a draconian but that does NOT change what I am right NOW. Draconian was past life even though i can still PH-shift to it once in a while. It is not changing what i am now. No I am not mad or any ect. I just woke up so am not geared for looong replies. I just want to be happy with what i am and continue to be me.
Back to top Go down
Rrismyname
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Wolf
Job/hobbies : School, reading, research

PostSubject: Re: discovery, cementing, and finding myself   Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:06 pm

Cool. I am happy for you! Good luck on your journey!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: discovery, cementing, and finding myself   

Back to top Go down

discovery, cementing, and finding myself
Page 1 of 1