Silver Pack 2

Spiritual Haven For Otherkins,Therians & Alliances

The Forum MenuHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

He was a murderer... And a soulmate also

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: He was a murderer... And a soulmate also   Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:29 am

Hello everyone,

I am pretty sure you all heard the fuss about me and my Past and that guy from my past lives... Yeah. Well few days ago I finally realized that he killed me, Neko proved it.

But I wasn't sure for 4%... So when me and him met yesterday during school *shudders*....

We were sitting in science class, then all of the sudden I feel a weird presence. I feel really heavy and dark energy...
I looked at the guy I love... His eyes were turning a bit darker and I saw his aura turning really dark grey....

His mood changed instantly. I was afraid. In my mind I received thoughts of his... Of that guy from my past life. They were somewhat evil.. That's not all.

He was walking around in the halls, snapping at people, growling somewhat... Then he showed all kind of aggressive behavior... When he looked into my eyes I saw so much pain like if it was my fault, like if he blamed me for what happened to him...

Later on I realized something, that guy always talked about murders, and crimes and things like klling people, hiding the bodies right.. I was like, "Well, he can have some imagination. We are all weird in our ways."

HELL NO

Oh shit

I was wrong
so wrong

A year later and it JUST hit me

He talked about those things... Because he was a murderer when he was in the D.S.U. organization a llifetime ago.

Yes, holy crap...

He probably didn't realize.. But every dark knowledge he has
His memories are coming back. And they scare me.

Whenever he gets possessed I become afraid. I literary run away from him. I hide myself between the crowds... I have fear stuck in my throat. His energies... The memories of the blood and torture... *shakes nervously*

But anywhoh... I talked to him and asked if he had some wweird memories and dreams of killing someone. He said, "Yeah... and more thatn I should have too."

I was sure for 100%... He was that guy. He did kill me. He is from my past. And his memories are still there, maybe hidden but yet I sense them... He seems to be more aware of who I am as the days pass...

What really bothers me...

Few days heh is him reals self, happy, smart, quiet, his energy field is silver glowing...

We have fun together, hang out and stuff... But then there would be a day few times a month...

Where he would completely disappear and something inside him scares me. My instincts scream to run and flee... But my heart says it is all in my head, that it isn't real...

I don't know what to do..

This could affect me in a huge way...

Should I tell him his past life?

Would he believe me?

Should I tell him the whole truth about him and me?
Now, I hope you know that I am in love with him... And I do not want him to think I am crazy or else... You know what I mean.

We were doing some moves n my drama class for the play.. And he had to put his hand above mines to make it look like we hold hands... instead he literary took my hand and held it.. I felt electricity running through his hand to mine... He growled lowly... I freaked out...

It is so hard.. Like there is an inner demon in him... Well we have one too, especially me lol
But his is much stronger

I am afraid and don't have a clue on what to do

Back to top Go down
Imagine
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

PostSubject: Re: He was a murderer... And a soulmate also   Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:02 am

Lykena, you have to play safe on this one.
Keep him as a friend all you want, but try not to get involved romantically. (at least for the time being)
I know it may be hard considering he is your soulmate, however, you have had other lives and other soulmates and most likely, they are out there too.

This is a new life, a new chance.
He seems to be a traumatized soul, trying to recover, but can't and lashes out looking for someone else to blame. In your past life, you were that someone. I can't say if it will be different or not in this life.

Before you make a decision as to whether or not to talk to him about this, observe him very closely. People act completely different in new environments.

This may sound crazy but, you can always try to be dominant over him and wean him off of the unpleasant thoughts and murderous ideas. Enforce it out, you know?

I don't know what to say, honestly. Just be safe and keep you're guard up. I'll go ahead and research this. See what I can find out about your past life. In the life you are speaking of, can you give me an estimated time and what are the two of you?
Back to top Go down
Lady Serene
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: He was a murderer... And a soulmate also   Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:42 pm

I don't like this. The cycle is repeating. 

BE careful. 

PLEASE. 

and keep us updated alright ? always, as soon as something new happens.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com Online
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

PostSubject: Re: He was a murderer... And a soulmate also   Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:14 pm

The key here is TIME...
There is always the danger of repetition
in any encounter with past soulmates...
(you can have more than one, you know)
Over TIME, observe and evaluate,
as Imagine has suggested...
At some point, bring up a past lives conversation
See how he responds...

I would say that he is aware that there is a connection,
How could he not?
The question is his level of awareness
and the source of that connection.

Repetition of the past is NOT inevitable,
especially if you are aware of the pattern...
beware of your own pattern of attraction
and behavioral response to the stimuli
of his presence...

that is where the trap lies.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: He was a murderer... And a soulmate also   Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:20 pm

Just stay safe, your friends now and always can be, there is no reason to be too afraid of him unless and until something else happens. He is a traumatized soul and without memories to help him cope with the past and previous damages it will be harder for him to comprehend his own broken mind....how can you recover when you dont know why you suffer? I feel bad for him, and you. I can only hope your loving spirits and friendship will help him recover over time spent, even in his dark days the best thing you can do for someone going through troubles like this is to be with them if you trust them. And even if you dont, you can still be careful safe and still loving and bring joy to others around you that need it.
Just do what you can and dont worry about what you cant. Someday he will be healed from the past, and you two can truly be together without any more pain or fear.
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: He was a murderer... And a soulmate also   Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:24 am

Well people have been giving you great advice so far, so I guess I'll add my piece. You should know by now how my line is going to end by now. (Especially since it's so big that it's probably the first thing you read)

You two were put here on purpose, in a world where even soul contracts from previous lives don't have to be followed. a lot of strings were pulled here, so try not to let it go to waste with another repeat. Whether you two get together or part ways is none of my business, but let's not have another stalemate that ends with him regretting your premature death.

Have courage and act.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He was a murderer... And a soulmate also   Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:01 pm

Alright guys, thank you for your advice. I truly appreciate it...

I agree, I shouldn't rush things. Just wait and see what will happen.. Time will show. Imagine: I don't know the exact year but maybe it was somewhere in the late 1900's and the beginning of the 2000's...
I was an offspring of two werewolves... They both were murdered.. I was later too. That guy was a human but at 4 years of age he was turned into a werewolf through operations and experiences...

That's all I remember so far
Back to top Go down
Imagine
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

PostSubject: Re: He was a murderer... And a soulmate also   Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:39 pm

Lykena wrote:
Alright guys, thank you for your advice. I truly appreciate it...

I agree, I shouldn't rush things. Just wait and see what will happen.. Time will show. Imagine: I don't know the exact year but maybe it was somewhere in the late 1900's and the beginning of the 2000's...
I was an offspring of two werewolves... They both were murdered.. I was later too. That guy was a human but at 4 years of age he was turned into a werewolf through operations and experiences...

That's all I remember so far

Alrighty, I'll see what I can find. I have a knack for discovering records/reports. I'll message you whenever something pops up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He was a murderer... And a soulmate also   Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:00 pm

THANKS!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He was a murderer... And a soulmate also   

Back to top Go down

He was a murderer... And a soulmate also
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Pack 2 :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: General Discussion-
Jump to: