Silver Pack 2

Spiritual Haven For Otherkins,Therians & Alliances

The Forum MenuHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

This sure changed my vision of how I see the world now.... ( religious topic, non-believers pls stay respectful )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie
Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: This sure changed my vision of how I see the world now.... ( religious topic, non-believers pls stay respectful )    Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:48 am

I saw this video Last night. And. 

I have no word.

Everything makes sense.

It's plain science.

And it shows a realistic theory on how our world is built up and why.

All explained. 

This is... incredible. I have no words for this, just...watch. But Umbra, you might be sensitive to that topic as well as a few others so please make sure you really wanna see this. 

For the others, play stay respectful. If you are christian, God believer etc nor accept their ways, please change topic and do not comment anything negative.

For the rest, have fun :3 this topic concerns christians and open minds only. 

Free to read, nice intentions can be written down.

Negative thoughts, away ! 

Wink 

Have a good viewing xx

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: This sure changed my vision of how I see the world now.... ( religious topic, non-believers pls stay respectful )    Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:32 pm

A lot of things I have researched and looked up are mostly fake, all different stories..one personal lie an belief feeding over another to keep certain things remembered and felt and feared....People when they die no longer would be connected to what hurt them in their physical bodies...say they could never move or speak....mental illnesses...they all are gone as they leave their physical prison...it would never be right to say that a human would have the right to suffer in the first place...but a demon...or some soulless creature that can do nothing but hurt and destroy...that is what I truly believe belongs in hell or imprisonment..or netter yet not ever exist....
People can change...be sorry...feel....what cannot change and feel is truly a monster that has no future...as someone like me who has such a strong sense of living and justice and honesty I cannot feel or find anything else to feel and understand....I'm sure what I'm saying brings some sense of justice to all living beings with hearts and minds that should live....no one can truly take away that right...but of course its an entirely different story if you need to kill someone out of self defense or save the world....it is wrong however to go out of your way to personally abuse or torture someone no matter what or who they are...just kill them or take them as a prisoner....there really is no eye for an eye....that would make the whole world blind and if you let yourself be overcome by anger then that's what you have to work through until your heart has no weight over it and you are free once and for all from the pain of what it is that has hurt you.
Try it and see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

Job/hobbies : Singing, gaming, drawing, horseback riding, Asian cooking & food, computers, Paranormal researcher & more , learning bout animals, piano, video montages,

PostSubject: Re: This sure changed my vision of how I see the world now.... ( religious topic, non-believers pls stay respectful )    Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:56 pm

Actually, Kuro, that makes a lot of sense. Thank you for sharing your opinion on this, it was really interesting to read. Smile

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: This sure changed my vision of how I see the world now.... ( religious topic, non-believers pls stay respectful )    Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:42 pm

I don't care to watch the video, but I do have a message on religion to those who will read it.

I don't care care if there's a god or not. In fact, I find it sad that some humans require an all powerful deity to fear just to coerce them into being decent people. People should do what's right for their own self respect and for the benefit of others, not because some deity who may or may not exist tells them to act like a decent person. Be kind for those in this world, not for some flaky god who can't even be bothered to make sure everyone is born as the proper species.

(And now this evolves into a trigger warning worthy rant)

I can't even enter any Christian structures because the energies of them don't like my phantom ears or tails. I have to force cameo-shift to full human just to enter any Christian institution, and I have to maintain that the entire time I'm there, or the building itself will make me sick! Buildings that are supposed to be linked to the Christian God will litterally make me feel ill if I'm not spiritually human, when by Christian teachings, it's that God's fault that my feline spirit is stuck in a human body to begin with! Does that sound like a loving and merciful God to you!?! I don't think so! Oh, and the best part, I feel sick either way! I cannot hold a full human c-shift for more than twenty minutes without making myself sick! So, the supposedly loving and merciful Christian God discriminates against phantom limbs.

(rant end)

Now can someone please say something to make me feel better? I feel kinda guilty about the content of that rant.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: This sure changed my vision of how I see the world now.... ( religious topic, non-believers pls stay respectful )    Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:02 pm

Wait...But Nekoman...God didn't make you come here...you did....you are saying the reason you are here is you were trafficked into this world??
That's not how life usually works and I still don't know what's going on but it goes without saying that anyone who is supposed to be good is either good or people are ignorant to what it means to believe in someone who is good....
Any institution that makes you sick is because of the energy of the people....not God though...doesn't that make sense? not that that idea either makes sense...I had no idea people could become sick in Christian like places....it's worth researching I suppose.
But yes, a lot of people who worship God can do so for the wrong reasons..not that anyone needs to be worshiped at all....a lot of peoples beliefs show how easy it is to witness just how self aware and emotionally intelligent and overall intelligent people are in this world when they decide to believe and be a part of things that are not possible or make any sense...
I never knew why this place happened to be the first time coming across his name but it only makes me sad and uncomfortable and of course full of questions...
There seems to be so many bad things surrounding his name and the after life its nearly unbearable...all I want is answers....and justice of course, and protection it goes without saying. That's all I want....
And your welcome Silver...here's to uncovering and discovering more of life's many interesting to all around confusing mysteries.
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: This sure changed my vision of how I see the world now.... ( religious topic, non-believers pls stay respectful )    Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:44 pm

Yeah, I know Kuro. According to Christianity, everyone is where they are as a part of "God's plan". According to what I know to be true, my current position was of my own design. Due to this clear discrepancy, I've learned to take everything taught by Christians with a grain of salt, and understand the true meanings behind their symbolic statements better because of it. My point was just in the fact that Christianity itself rejects what I am spiritually.

I'm not sure what it is that Christian institutions dislike about my natural state. It could be the phantom limbs, it could be exclusive to cats, or it could be that I hold a half state between cat and human. All I know is, Christian places dislike my natural spiritual state. By the way, I can expose my phantom cat features if I'm near someone who's expressed permission for me to be there as their "pet".

(Ps: my girlfriend went into a Christian church with phantom cat parts and got the same result I get, so the problem isn't exclusive to me)
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

PostSubject: Re: This sure changed my vision of how I see the world now.... ( religious topic, non-believers pls stay respectful )    Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:53 am

I never knew this was a thing to actually experience in real life....to think if you went to church it has an effect over your own limbs....I wonder how many other people have experienced this before.....
I think it's also interesting this sort of silent unaware agreement around others to show your limbs....that's interesting as well.

People here for sure seem to have incredibly uncomfortable closed minds...not one school or government in this world is the same either...it's no wonder religions are so confusing....there is no rhyme or reason for some of the things humans believe... I guess you can call it emotional shallowness..at least until whatever they once felt is back to normal....which I can only assume happens when you die.
Back to top Go down
Ahki (Ki)

Kin/Therio type : Weredog and Shaman
Job/hobbies : Tattoo artist and Kennel Nurse

PostSubject: Re: This sure changed my vision of how I see the world now.... ( religious topic, non-believers pls stay respectful )    Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:49 am

I studied Christianity for a very long time. I grew up Roman Catholic. I firmly believe, and what I tell fellow bible thumpers, is that through my conversations with God, I came to the final realization that Christianity was not for me. God knew that too. Subconsciously I felt that since God created humans, and out of imagination and creativity that he gave us, any line of spirituality that honors his work and harms none is fine in following his word.
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: This sure changed my vision of how I see the world now.... ( religious topic, non-believers pls stay respectful )    Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:09 pm

I totally agree. Religion ain't for me either. But I value God as my friend, savior, father and more. I love him with all my soul.

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
Imagine
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

PostSubject: Re: This sure changed my vision of how I see the world now.... ( religious topic, non-believers pls stay respectful )    Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:46 pm

Ahki (Ki) wrote:
Subconsciously I felt that since God created humans, and out of imagination and creativity that he gave us, any line of spirituality that honors his work and harms none is fine in following his word.

Only if the world thought like this too, what a wonderful place it'd be!

By the way, have you ever read 'The Great Divorce' (C.S. Lewis)? It's a beautiful book! The way things are pictured -Ah! I love it! Anyways, I highly recommend it as a spiritual-based reading as well as a good story.

Though, I am not Christian, I found the book to be very enlightening and out-of-the-box for its time.

(I also recommend this for you, Silver, as well!)
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

PostSubject: Re: This sure changed my vision of how I see the world now.... ( religious topic, non-believers pls stay respectful )    Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:09 pm

C.S. Lewis began life as an atheist. All of his works are worth consideration and should be on the reading list of anyone who has a spiritual attitude and/or questions about spirituality... my particular favorite is "The Screwtape Letters". Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Imagine
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: This sure changed my vision of how I see the world now.... ( religious topic, non-believers pls stay respectful )    Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:00 pm

ZhongShi wrote:
C.S. Lewis began life as an atheist. All of his works are worth consideration and should be on the reading list of anyone who has a spiritual attitude and/or questions about spirituality... my particular favorite is "The Screwtape Letters". Enjoy!

C.S. Lewis was a respect bro, I'll say! I haven't read a book of his I didn't like Razz

I am definitely going to go ahead and checkout "The Screwtape Letters". Thanks for telling me about it, ZhongShi! Very Happy

Last edited by Imagine on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

PostSubject: Re: This sure changed my vision of how I see the world now.... ( religious topic, non-believers pls stay respectful )    Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:08 am

I think you'll really enjoy it, Imagine... it's a series of letters between a major demon and a minor demon about leading mankind astray...
Lewis really nailed the "Human condition" LOL
Back to top Go down
Imagine
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: This sure changed my vision of how I see the world now.... ( religious topic, non-believers pls stay respectful )    Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:35 pm

ZhongShi wrote:
I think you'll really enjoy it, Imagine... it's a series of letters between a major demon and a minor demon about leading mankind astray...
Lewis really nailed the "Human condition" LOL

I just ordered it on Amazon. Gah! I'm excited for it to come!

Thank you for the recommendation again!
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family

PostSubject: Re: This sure changed my vision of how I see the world now.... ( religious topic, non-believers pls stay respectful )    Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Anytime, my dear. Glad you're excited about it.
Please let me know what you think after you've read it.
Back to top Go down
Imagine
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

PostSubject: Re: This sure changed my vision of how I see the world now.... ( religious topic, non-believers pls stay respectful )    Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:42 pm

ZhongShi wrote:
Anytime, my dear. Glad you're excited about it.
Please let me know what you think after you've read it.

I will sure do so! love it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This sure changed my vision of how I see the world now.... ( religious topic, non-believers pls stay respectful )    Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:15 am

I remember when I was younger my mother used to tell me that: "Hell is all around us. We just can't see it until we die. It is at that point where we are either stuck... or saved".

Personally I believe hell wouldn't look much different than earth... only in a much worse condition. That's just speculation of course. :-P
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

PostSubject: Re: This sure changed my vision of how I see the world now.... ( religious topic, non-believers pls stay respectful )    Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:20 am

I already see...I'm used to other things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This sure changed my vision of how I see the world now.... ( religious topic, non-believers pls stay respectful )    

Back to top Go down

This sure changed my vision of how I see the world now.... ( religious topic, non-believers pls stay respectful )
Page 1 of 1