EventsPortal HomepageHomeRegisterLog in

Can someone debunk this please ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Can someone debunk this please ?  Empty
PostSubject: Can someone debunk this please ?    Can someone debunk this please ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 12:09 pm

Found this and it was reported to be both real AND fake. said there was another video out there with the same alien and different questions. I'm so curious.

This is creepy noneless.

Aion do you think its 3d generated ? 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
Nekoman
Personal Advisor
Personal Advisor
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: Can someone debunk this please ?    Can someone debunk this please ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:22 pm

The figure displayed cannot, by the laws of physics, produce the vocals ascribed to it if internally mammalian. The blinking and other movements are not in the structural nature of a mammal. The creature spends most of its time looking down, casting shadows on itself in a fashion that partially hides how odd the movements are. This position also hides that with the curvature rate of the eyes, the eyeballs would be overlapping. While I've seen plenty enough strange creatures that I can't rule out this being as a creature from another planet, I can undoubtedly say from a biological standpoint that the ancestors of that creature were never human, so its claims of being of Terran descendant rule this out to be a hoax.

In other news, my planetary senses and sources can find no trace of the recent physical presence of any organisms of the nature displayed in the video. The creature also gave no sense of being alive within the video. This video is, from my perspective, an undeniable hoax, and the organism displayed a fabrication.

Video debunked. You're welcome.

(Ps: If a being like that did exist, its internal structure would likely be partially comparable to that of insects)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can someone debunk this please ?    Can someone debunk this please ?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 2:27 pm

The movements are very mechanical in nature. I would call it a very well designed animatronic.
Back to top Go down
ZhongShi
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
ZhongShi

Kin/Therio type : OTHER
Job/hobbies : Too many to list

PostSubject: Re: Can someone debunk this please ?    Can someone debunk this please ?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 4:34 pm

Interesting answers, though...
I'll vote for fraud, in line with Neko's analysis
of his physiognomy
And Aion's perception of the animatronic aspect...
However,
These are the answers I might expect from
someone who is enlightened to a degree
above the "normal" human perception...
There is one exception...
When asked about nuclear war, the figure replies
"Your species was wiped out"
If he is descended from human/Terran genes,
as he claimed earlier...
then the species is not wiped out...
That mistake alone costs
any authenticity...
Back to top Go down
Silver Black
Big Boss
Big Boss
Silver Black

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Singing, Gaming, Cook at a Sweden restaurant ( but i prefer asian food ), drawing, swiming, dream shift

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

PostSubject: Re: Can someone debunk this please ?    Can someone debunk this please ?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 4:39 pm

Lol thank you for your opinion, guies. 

I really appreciate it. :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-  -  -  
Back to top Go down
http://silverpack.forum-nation.com
KuroBarbox
Loyal to the Family
Loyal to the Family
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

PostSubject: Re: Can someone debunk this please ?    Can someone debunk this please ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:25 pm

We don't live any other lives but are on unless you choose something else. The alien even says God doesn't exist....I wouldn't even call it well designed though as I have seen actual aliens...they are...they are more life like I guess in a way that as soon as you see it once anything less really is mechanical in every shape way and form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone debunk this please ?    Can someone debunk this please ?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can someone debunk this please ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Silver Pack ~ :: THE PARANORMAL :: Urban Legends-
Jump to: