Spiritual Haven For Otherkins,Therians & Alliances

The Forum MenuHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

One dimension to another

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: One dimension to another   Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:02 pm

Something to ask because the situation came up....

So say someone evil opens up portals of some kind that lets people that are the same from your dimension like say someone you know but in a different plane and not the same physical comes through...may even be a different time from that dimension but they are someone you know....and then they happen to be killed in the dimension they are now in....now being ghosts....what can they do to get back to their original dimension?
Asking this for people that need this answered....Nekoman is the most likely candidate to know or have an answer or solution for this but I don't know.....this is something new to me and even though it's not exactly a new event in my life I'm asking this question now.

Let me know your thoughts on this matter.

Some people may need the help/advice because no one should be trapped in the wrong plane of existence and not be able to go anywhere or do anything and be left so powerless and unable to be with the people from their own dimensions never seeing them again.
Back to top Go down
Nekoman
Ancient Member
Ancient Member

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

PostSubject: Re: One dimension to another   Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:11 am

The laws of physics on earth come with what's called "passing on" where the dead will naturally cross over to where they belong when they come to terms and become at peace with what's happened to them. Of course that's a bit tricky when you've been dragged to another dimension against your will and killed there. Alternatively, if someone could open a portal to bring them here, someone can open a portal to the same place and send them back.
Back to top Go down
Kurokitsune

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune-Lorian
Job/hobbies : reading, drawing, watching funny video, music, gaming, discovering new things and the truth of the world around me, helping others, uncovering/solving mysteries, dreaming, shifting

PostSubject: Re: One dimension to another   Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:59 am

The only person who happened to be opening portals happens to be a complete mindless lunatic bent on torturing anyone they see fit...its why so many dead of the same person have collected helplessly and ....well disturbingly...I don't think there is any sure way for them to get back as long as no one can go out of their way to make a portal for these many people....is there something that can be done somehow in the future for them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One dimension to another   

Back to top Go down

One dimension to another
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Pack 2 :: THE DISCUSSION FORUM :: General Discussion-
Jump to: