~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucky Coin Ritual

5 posters

Go down

Lucky Coin Ritual Empty Lucky Coin Ritual

Post by Uktena Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:56 am

Hey guys. I'd like to share my lucky coin ritual with you.

Leprechaun coin empowerment

Items needed:
Common oil (1 tbsp/ night), scented to preference
Coin
Small bowl
Clean, plain cloth (about handkerchief sized, preferably white)
Clear night sky (4 days total)

First day/ night- preperations:

Consecrate and scent the oil to your preference. Consecration is fancy-speak for purifying an object/ item of stagnant or foreign energies so that it is in prime condition to be used by your own energy.

Consecrate the cloth. Using a bit of oil, mark all four corners and the center of the cloth. Set to the side.

Consecrate the coin

Put the remaining consecrated oil in the bowl, add the coin. Set under clear window with access to moonlight/ starlight. Program the oil with an incantation/ prayer of choice- goal is to continue consecration through the night with energy provided by the night sky.

Keep cloth in safe place, away from foreign energy.

When you wake up, cover the bowl with the cloth. Briefly program energy into the cloth to keep foreign energies out of the bowl and away from the coin.

Day Two:

To begin programming the coin as a leprechaun's coin, let's go over the system we'll use. My magic tends to revolve around a trinity- not that Christian love and light bullshit, but the unity of the mind, body, and soul. When all three are in alignment in a spell, the energy is amplified and honed. For the first day, we'll be accessing the energies of the mind.

The mind is also known as the ego- the part of you that recognizes "I am". This is where desires, dreams, and our status as individuals stems forth from. To access these energies, we'll be focusing on what we want from this spell.

Once you've thought it over, work it into your own incantation/ prayer of choice. This is where the goal of the ritual as either a leprechaun's coin or a conduit of your own will/ energy comes into play.

Uncover the coin, rinse off the oil from yesterday and prepare new oil.

Beginning to draw on the specific energy of the ego can be a little difficult. I'd recommend playing a game of YuGiOh- when you're getting into the nitty gritty of the game, capture that energy and set it into the coin.

When you feel you have enough, sit down and get into meditation. This is where we'll draw specifically on the heart chakra, as that tends to revolve around desires and individuality. Work this energy in with your prayer/ incantation. Spent at least fifteen minutes programming the coin. When you feel done, put the coin back in the bowl with the new oil, and leave it open to the night sky/ energies.

When you wake up the next day, cover it again.

Day Three:

Today we'll be imbueing the energies of the body into the coin.

Uncover the coin, rinse off the old oil and consecrate new oil.

Drawing on the energy of the body is somewhat easier- the body is the basic, primal human. Driven by hunger, thirst, weariness and a desire to reproduce- we have more options on how to coax out the energy. Deep, thumping music that stimulates you can work, as can good food or masturbation if you're horny.

The chakra/s we'll need to draw on can either be the root chakra or base chakra. Both can work here, I will leave which to your own discretion. As in the night before, amass the bodily energies and set them into your coin, reciting a prayer/ incantation of choice programming the new oil around it for 15-20 minutes.

Once done, set the bowl with the coin and oil inside it open to the night sky/ energies.

Cover with the consecrated cloth once you wake up.

Day Four:

Almost done. Today we'll be working with the energies of the soul and wrapping up the ritual!

Uncover the coin, rinse off the old oil and consecrate the last batch of new oil.

The energies of the soul are the hardest to work with. The soul is the true self- the immortal divine aspect we all possess, which links us with infinity. To access this energy, the easiest way is induced ego loss. This is simpler than it sounds- I would recommend surrounding yourself with nature. Sitting outside, allowing yourself to be briefly lost and one with the world around you. Stimulation of the third eye is exceptionally useful in this scenario, as it is a powerful link to the realm of spirit. Once you reach that state, draw in as much energy as you can and store it temporarily until you can put it into your coin.

For the last time, recite a prayer/ incantation of choice and use the energy from both your voyage into nature and your third eye chakra to program the coin.

To wrap things up, briefly jump back to the energies of the previous nights- the mind and the body- and attempt to bridge them all together, weave them into one singular energy.

Leave open to the night sky for one last night. When you wake up, rinse the coin off. From now on, use a small consecrated cloth to store the coin in order to keep it's energies pure. The cloth does not need to be the one previously used.

Uktena

Kin/Therio type : Dragon, crocodile
Job/hobbies : Lizzer wizzer do a magic :D

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : My name is my name lmao
What is your kin type ? : Chinese Dragon
Describe it Physically : : A golden chinese dragon with red eyes

Back to top Go down

Lucky Coin Ritual Empty Re: Lucky Coin Ritual

Post by Zanblade Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:47 am

Woah, I know this is a stupid question but does this coin grants higher luck or something? Cause uh...my brain isn't working properly.

Love to give this a shot, if only my mom wouldn't notice lol
Zanblade
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Uktena Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:52 am

The goal is a basic enchantment for luck/ good fortune- the part where you program it is where you tell it what you want it to do.

Uktena

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:42 pm

WARNING
Criticism ahead

This seems a bit excessive. I mean, I make charms like this in seconds without any of those materials. Any skilled enchanter is constantly storing the energies you've mentioned because they're the basics, so producing the energies in the moment seems a bit ridiculous and just slows down the charm making process. Also, I know forced rapid cleansing is sort of a lost art, but come on, consecration is the slowest and most expensive cleansing method possible. Not to mention, you didn't even mention that some coin materials work distinctly better than others. Due to composition differences, the best coin option for this enchantment (aside from gold) is ironically a clean U.S. penny, the older the better.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uktena Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:55 pm

That's fine- I understand your criticisms. The guide isn't just a guide though, it also serves as a peek into the process. I have people who ask *why* something works as much as *how* to do something. Even though people talk about this stuff, I've never seen anyone lay down basics, so I figured I should do some of that.

Though, I draw out my enchantments as a matter of choice. I find a thorough cleansing and programming to be more well done, though I understand others do it differently.

Uktena

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:57 pm

This seems more like an indirect magick way of enchantment while nekoman seems more like a direct magick, indirect usually requires different material, ritual work, and so forth, while direct magick is more your own energy and direct to the point.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:19 pm

Uktena wrote:That's fine- I understand your criticisms. The guide isn't just a guide though, it also serves as a peek into the process. I have people who ask *why* something works as much as *how* to do something. Even though people talk about this stuff, I've never seen anyone lay down basics, so I figured I should do some of that.

Though, I draw out my enchantments as a matter of choice. I find a thorough cleansing and programming to be more well done, though I understand others do it differently.

Fair enough. I suppose such an excessively dragged out method does allow ample observation of the what and why. That doesn't change that I can get the exact same results if not better in under five seconds with nothing but a shiny old penny.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:52 pm

Setaru wrote:This seems more like an indirect magick way of enchantment while nekoman seems more like a direct magick, indirect usually requires different material, ritual work, and so forth, while direct magick is more your own energy and direct to the point.

Sometimes I'll use a little internal brewing to temporarily alter my energy to fit my purposes. It's only really necessary when I need an energy that rapidly decays after it's produced though, and I try to avoid it because it limits what other enchantments I can do for a little while. That's about as close as I come to using material components that wont be part of the finished product.

As for rituals, well I never got the hang of those, honestly. I've never come across a ritual that I couldn't match or outperform, so they always just seemed needlessly overcomplicated. The most involvement I've ever had in rituals was as a power source. (or occasionally being summoned)
Nekoman
Nekoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:05 am

I'm allergic to leprechauns. they look like little evil lucky charms with hitler's face. they haunted of my astral nightmares.  * shivers
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum