~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEBATE ( More or less ) : Werewolves = evil ?

5 posters

Go down

DEBATE ( More or less ) : Werewolves = evil ?  Empty DEBATE ( More or less ) : Werewolves = evil ?

Post by Silver Black Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:34 am

Ok, so i'm friend with that catholic guy who is very straight bout the Bible rules and vertues. 

And that guy thinks most werewolves are evil .

Since i told him i was one before he tells me that..

Anyway.  I know in the old times, people were considering werewolves like Evil. 

I wonder.

I know i'm not evil. But what if our '' beast  side '' is just a trick of the demons to make us do the Devil's bid ? 

I'm scared to go to hell and i know it sounds ridiculous. 

I'm even afraid to tattoo myself the wolf.

I don't want to have '' the mark of the beast '' 

as refered by the bible.

Dang if anyone can clarify all this. 

I do not consider all werewolves to be evil, just the ones that sold their soul to the Devil willingly.

But i'm not comfortable with all this.

What if...

meh. you get me there.

Please reassure me .
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

DEBATE ( More or less ) : Werewolves = evil ?  Empty Re: DEBATE ( More or less ) : Werewolves = evil ?

Post by Nekoman Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:28 pm

Trigger warning:
The following may be offensive to those who wholeheartedly revere their righteous almighty idealistic God and all he does. You are welcome to read it as I do not care if you are offended, but please don't go crying about how rude I am for having a different opinion than you. I have as much right to express my opinion as you do, so please respect that this is my opinion.

I'm tired of people bringing up God and the Devil as if they should be people's primary concern. Why should I care about what God says, or whether he even exists? Give me one good reason. Why should I care about the Devil or whether he's real? It's a waste of time. Good is not defined by allegiance, it's defined by actions. The thoughts of earth's flaky God don't matter, nor do the thoughts of the Devil. Stop asking yourself which side things are inherently on. Nothing is inherently on either side. Focus on what's important. Are you good? Do you show that you're good? Do your actions encourage others to be good? That's what matters. Not the opinions of some self proclaimed omnipotent being who floods planets when people don't listen to him. Not a misguided child who's labeled as evil for playing a role he was forced into. Being good. That's what matters, and that's a personal choice.

Last edited by Nekoman on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

DEBATE ( More or less ) : Werewolves = evil ?  Empty Re: DEBATE ( More or less ) : Werewolves = evil ?

Post by Imagine Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:24 pm

Nekoman wrote: Good is not defined by allegiance, it's defined by actions. Stop asking yourself which side things are inherently on. Nothing is inherently on either side. Focus on what's important. Are you good? Do you show that you're good? Do your actions encourage others to be good? That's what matters.

I do agree with this. Good and evil is up to the perception of each individual. To some, werewolves may be these evil monsters, to others, werewolves may simply be one's kind neighbor.

As for your belief about people who give their soul to the devil being evil, maybe it's the intent that's bad?

Stop stressing out over whether or not you're "good" or "evil"! To me, you are a wonderfully good person DEBATE ( More or less ) : Werewolves = evil ?  2797837632 love it
Imagine
Imagine

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:17 pm

Shush, thanks you too.

Neko for reassuring me 

and Imagine for the wonderful compliment.

I really appreciate it guies :)
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:33 pm

There's no such thing as good and evil, humanity created it to keep people on track to "help thy fellow man" in religious ideology. To give meaning to actions that will give rewards or suffering. Demons don't see good and evil no do the Gods. If we go by myth demons were just messengers of the Gods, or random beings with their own individual ideals such as every race. No demon, no angel, no God, no being outside of humans base their morals on good and evil, simply on actions and whether they agree or disagree with them.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by KuroBarbox Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:29 am

I think you don't understand what evil is if you are all going to say it has never happened and doesn't exist...I have seen true evil....and even if I hadn't there are many countless things that are happening and still do that are not good....period.
KuroBarbox
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:23 pm

Evil doesn't exist outside of personal perception, you may believe in it, however. It doesn't mean it exist outside of your perception. It's a human made view to label their experiences in their life or the things that have happened to them, subjectively it can exist, but objectively no it doesn't exist. I know very well what evil and good is...it's your perception and nothing more.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by KuroBarbox Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:46 pm

Sutekh wrote:Evil doesn't exist outside of personal perception, you may believe in it, however. It doesn't mean it exist outside of your perception. It's a human made view to label their experiences in their life or the things that have happened to them, subjectively it can exist, but objectively no it doesn't exist. I know very well what evil and good is...it's your perception and nothing more.

( CENSORED BY SILVER )  if evil doesnt exist all of a sudden....I've been tortured...I don't need a reality check or someone elses perception to tell me it didnt happen or that it was something else that happened....thats evil....what ahs happened to me is what the opposite of normal and good is and should never happen..

KURO. Respect goes on both sides. You'll get banned  in the end again if you keep acting like this. Please respect the rules.  
KuroBarbox
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down