~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon shift guide

Go down

Dragon shift guide Empty Dragon shift guide

Post by Silver Black Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:47 pm

How I did it:First you must find a silent room were you are not disturbed. Close your eyes and imagine your dragon form. Eventully through your closed eyes you will see your dragon features (eyes E.G...) Keep doing this and keep begging to transform. Eventully you will have a dream.... In your dream you will see your dragon. Speak to it and ask it to transform you. If it refuses at first keep meditating and dreaming and keep asking. Eventully you might transform. It is possible to transform into a dragon but normally people who meditate get a dragon spirit. To transform into a dragon, simply keep meditating!

Note: You may not become a dragon as soon as you get a dragon spirit. But listen carefully.  You can turn into a dragon (otherwise I would have not written this guide) I would advise for you to talk and be with your dragon spirit and get to know it better before trying to transform. Many keen people who want to be dragons have often failed and lost their chance. You must be patient. I would spend at least three days with your dragon so you can know eachother better. If you have a friend that has a dragon spirit, I would suggest some mind-crossing. What I mean by that is you both close your eyes and meditate. Try and get both your dragons to meet (you can choose this meeting in anyway all you have to do is beileve) My method is to hold one hand each (not in a love way obviously) and focus hard. Imagine your dragon meeting your friend's and your dragon spirits should become friends. Once you have practised this way or in your own fashion, that's when I would advise trying to become a proper dragon. But if you are really spiritual, you could on that very rare occasion, become a mentally (mind) dragon. Good luck and keep trying ok?
Lessons & tips: A heart to beileve.
A will against non-beilevers
A true mind
A pledge to protect the dragons and others like our kind
Resources: Nothing really. Just a imagination to beileve.

IF YOU NEED ANY HELP AT ALL EITHER COMMENT OR EMAIL ME AT ******************. 
OH YEAH, DON'T BOTHER TRYING THIS "JUST TO SEE IF IT WORKS" BECAUSE IT ONLY WORKS FOR THOSE WHO TRULY BEILEVE SO IF YOUR A PROOF SEEKER, THEN DON'T BOTHER TRYING THIS! JUST SO WE ARE CLEAR ON THAT. OH AND ANOTHER THING, I KNOW SOME OF YOU OUT THERE LIKE TO ASK THINGS, BUT I HAVE PUT DOWN SOME ANSWERED QUESTIONS BECAUSE SOME OF THE QUESTIONS PEOPLE ARE ASKING ARE THE SAME ONES AND I'M GETTING TIRED OF HAVING TO KEEP ANSWERING THEM:

CAN WE FLY? OF COURSE YOU CAN FLY, EVEN THE CHINESE LUNG DRAGON CAN FLY

CAN WE BREATH FIRE? WELL YEAH COS EVERY DRAGON IS EQUIPED WITH A SPARK POUCH (UNLESS YOU HAVE A WATER ELEMENT DRAGON ETC ETC)

HOW DO I MEDITATE TO GET A DRAGON? READ THE GUIDE ABOVE

WHEN SHOULD I MEDITATE? WHENEVER YOU CAN OR FEEL LIKE IT OR HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE TO BECOME A DRAGON

WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN I BECOME A DRAGON? FIND SOMEWHERE GOOD TO HIDE, KILL DRAGON SLAYERS, HELP YOUR FRIENDS BECOME DRAGONS, MAKE DRAGON FRIENDS AND ALL THE OTHER POSSIBILITYS OUT THERE

WHY ISINT IT WORKING?
YOU NEED TO MEDITATE 15-20 MINS A DAY (OR HOW LONG YOU FEEL LIKE IT)
YOU NEED TO FOCUS MORE
FIND YOUR DRAGON SPIRIT
KEEP BEILEVING
ASK YOUR DRAGON SPIRIT FOR ADVICE

HOW DO I MEDITATE? 1) GO TO A ROOM WHERE YOU CAN CONCENTRATE 2) SIT DOWN AND RELAX
3) CLOSE YOUR EYES AND FOCUS HARD 4) ASK YOUR SPIRIT TO COME FORWARD WHEATHER YOU HAVE HIM/HER OR NOT
5) TALK TO YOUR SPIRIT THEN DECIDE WHAT TO DO NEXT

SO THERE YOU GO, SOME ANSWERED QUESTIONS AND IF YOU WANT TO ASK ANYMORE (BESIDES THE SAME ONES) FEEL FREE TO ASK

[size=18]***All credit goes to the original creator***[/size]
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Dragon shift guide Empty Re: Dragon shift guide

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:05 pm

I am skeptical about this guide, especially when trying to link it with Otherkin. It talks about "receiving" a dragon spirit, rather than the person identifying as one to begin with. 

This guide seems like something a person would use if they wanted to be turned into a dragon, rather than a guide for Draconic Otherkin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:04 am

Found this on the web. Just trying to find information to please all kin species. 

I just forgot to post the link lol. Sorry for that.

But yeah, sounds wacky. 

I may delete this. 

*sucks at finding information on kins it seems. * sniff sniff

T_T
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down