~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Core Meditation

4 posters

Go down

Core Meditation  Empty Core Meditation

Post by Liudan Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:01 pm

This explanation/guide will probably be fairly short and may conflict with some beliefs on what defines otherkin, but in my 15 years I find that this helps a lot for me and other people who identify as 'otherkin/starseed' or 'therian' that I have come across and/or taught to find their true selves.

Explaining from my Point of View of what defines an otherkin/therian: Otherkin and therians are people who within their core are nonhuman beings, dragon, angels, demons, deities, kitsune, Zab, Huli Jing, Oneiroi, wolves, birds of prey, so on and so forth, there are a plethora of races that can reincarnate as human thus being otherkin. The core of life is the very first existence of the soul before it started to experience lives/vessels after that we call past lives. However, it doesn't stop us from resonating with those lives in the sense that it leaves an imprint on our soul, some of us will find memories and teachings from that life that might seem to seep into this life, or some of us might mistake the past lives for our kintype as due to digging it's one of the first things that shows itself when we focus solely on our soul and not our core. Our core is our true self, and for some people (not everyone has this) but the higher self.

My way of reaching my core aspect/true self: So there are a few ways to do this but I find it easier to do by means of meditation, the point of initial meditation is to clear the mind and body, but after that what's next? you can focus on anything memories of this life, past lives, so on and so forth, but there will be the core life.

For me I focus on the core once I have calmed my mind and body, and fall into myself, you can use visualization for this or feeling, or both, I did this by either visualizing myself climbing down a ladder or diving literally into my own being. This can usually lead one to their soul landscape which I will explain here in a second, or you could just focus on feeling and let the memories of the core life flow from your subconscious mind to your conscious mind.

What is the Soul Landscape: The soul landscape is a manifestation of the soul when "diving" metaphysically into your soul it will manifest a landscape for you to interact with it, not everyone's landscape will be the same, it usually reflects things tied to the individual's true self, their homeworld, their favorite places to be so on and so forth, for example, my soul landscape usually is a desert with different kind of storms and elements reflecting because those things are aspects of my true self.

What to expect: The soul landscape tends to have thoughtforms created by the subconscious manifestation (will explain that here shortly also) that protects the landscape from individuals who try to soul dive you without permission, it usually will force them out not necessarily harm them unless it has to, don't mistaken the subconscious manifestation as a real being, it is a manifestation of your true self but would be equivalent to a thoughtform itself. However, there are also other aspects that affect the landscape, emotional and psychological states, if you're a depressed individual or psychologically have something going on in some way the landscape will reflect it in a negative way, same if you were upbeat person and positive it will reflect in some way on the landscape in a positive way.

Subconscious Manifestation: The subconscious manifestation is a manifestation/thoughtform of your true self, it does not affect you much rather it keeps your landscape protected and help any possible changes that go on with your soul, it resides within the soul temple as some would call it, this temple is where all your lives memories are held, some would call it the soul's personal "akashic records" each life presents itself as a door (for most) and behind each door is the life you want to view the memories of, the core life memories/true self-memories tend to be behind a door or whatever it may manifest itself as that would look extensively different from the past lives you had after, though there's another route simply by looking and talking to the subconscious manifestation as it looks like your true self and is capable of interactioneither by leading you or talking to you but this I would not do too often simply because it's a bit more worthwhile to explore your landscape and go through these doors yourself to see and experience these memories.

This is how I found my true self all these years ago and still discovering new things and energy manipulation based information, if I did not explain something please feel free to mention it, or if you have any questions ask here.
Liudan
Liudan

Kin/Therio type : Divinekin
Job/hobbies : Energy work and ESP

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Nature
What is your kin type ? :
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Core Meditation  Empty Re: Core Meditation

Post by Liudan Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:16 am

I’d like to also add that doing this also helps in finding affinities things which are elemental energies your kin have, for example demons have dark energy angels have light, my kin have different ones light, dark, earth(ambient) , cosmic, fire, water, etc. therians are commonly known to have earth/ambient energy but there are rare cases of them having one of the others which I at some point will try to make a list of.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:35 pm

Interesting how you say those thoughtforms are there to guard against others who try to soul dive you without permission. Have you ever soul dived into others? If so, with or without permission? I like diving into others without permission. *sigh* Hardly anyone's soulscape thoughtforms can even touch me though, let alone give a worthwhile challenge. A shame, really. I haven't met an equal in the soulscape in centuries.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:04 pm

I have done both for experimental purposes yeah, however, I don’t fight or anything just leave after proving the purpose of their existence in the soulscape. My own “thoughtforms” tend to just be an assortment of things.
Liudan
Liudan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanblade Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:22 pm

I think umma try this tomorrow if I have time, anyways thanks setaru. Very nice and detailed, dead excited :D
Zanblade
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:19 am

Interesting indeed * tries it and explodes.  

DAMN. i'm always so clumsy lol.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanblade Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:30 am

Silver Black wrote:Interesting indeed * tries it and explodes.  

DAMN. i'm always so clumsy lol.

I don't really have good environment to meditate now, everyone has to be extremely loud. or is it just me?
Zanblade
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Liudan Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:54 pm

Lol.
Liudan
Liudan