~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making a therian story X') with drawings and maybe a comic later

+2
Gunkan
Rune
6 posters

Go down

Making a therian story X') with drawings and maybe a comic later Empty Making a therian story X') with drawings and maybe a comic later

Post by Silver Black Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:29 am

BORN TO BE WILD 

Just wait. It will be different. More serious. More about what we really are, not just the individual defined by a tail and animal ears playing like kids in the wood. No. The therian will actually look like they  have animal paws extensions and leg stilts to fill their needs and fit better for them to walk and feel more like themselves. they'll also make a look that makes them feel more like them, with all different kind of syles that matches with everyday life and that will just look cute and mature but still very acceptable and subtle in public in its own way. the thing people don,t know is...their animal part is real and disguised under clothes and some discrete fashion. 

STORY SYNOPSIS

No spoilers yet. But we all live of therianthropy differently and this will be about how to fit in the society while still being yourself 100 % and not attract too much attention and therefore be living in a better world for everyone. These young adults from the years 2052 will have to hang together tight and try to survive as their body go through unexpected changes because of the unbalanced magnetic field out there. The veil will weaken at many spots but the magnetic field and climate change will cause earth like catastrophes and changes that will also affect portals and the astral realm.  they'll have to force a way in the society without them noticing their real physical form is changing, coming out in the physical dimension. Others must not know yet, for humanity is not ready. 

It brings funny moments since sometimes their tails and ears move on their own by accident and they pretend its animatronic x'D but its too fluid and has no sound. so they basically partially shift or just pshift completely. its progressive. it comes back and forth and no one knows how to stop it. it goes with the earth flows of energy and still very unstable and mysterious.

while they all go through their adult life, they all meet at some point on this mysterious website and their life ends up crossing each other. 

can't wait to post first chapter.

CHARACTERS 

The main characters are still being created but the main one will be Maria , a timber wolf  therian ( Russian) . she is in the most advanced state there is among her friends. But only her friends know whats really going on. she pretends to have accessories but its her real wolf limbs and she can't hide it anymore so she displays it as fashion and other therians with the same problem do the same. She saved a young generation of unaware therians from the gov and other people by finding a way to blend in while it reaches its full glory. there will be many problems and i can 't wait to share it xD. also she sells arms and leg stilts and animal accessories for a living but she wears none. xD she doesn't have to. She wants to move out to Canada.

Another character, Zen ( German )  , I like is a dark blond caucasian Rasta male with freckles. He's a lion therian and lives it in his own way. He doesn't physically transform because  he loves the balance between the animal and beast and his soul then balances the whole togehter on its own. He's the key to successly control his inner beast. Even if he's a weed smoker and has a lil too much fun laying down on rock under the sun and in the trees everywhere he goes, he still is a very good friend and mentor for the others that will have to protect their real identity. He's always relaxed and happy and everyone likes him. Sometimes he gets all grumpy very fast and can snap if he sees injustice. heart of  a lion :)  He was inspired by Snoop Dog who claims to be the reincarnation of a lion and even Bob Marley lol. He just refers to it tho he's not claiming to be anyone, just himself. a humble quiet lazy wolf lion who loves people. 

We got ,Sumbre , A horse female therian, black hairs, tan skin. she is greek and goth .  The magnetic fields and solar flares expositions ( radiations ) caused her to reach her inner beast in a different way. She has enhanced abilities, both psychic and physical strength and she loves to jump obstacles on 4 like a horse. Yet, she is the oldest of them all. 32 years old. A new sport at the nationals was inspired from her dedication and they made sportive events of it. So she really feels her inner horse, can understand creatures's feelings and intentions just as she was reading a book.  

Greg, A red male fox , 25 (Australia ) , medium sized. He's a therian but also a furry. The earth caused changes in his throat and he has real struggles to express human sounds and words and it often comes out as fox sounds. He's very sensible to music and raves and is a dj.  What Greg doesn't know is that he often fully transforms at nights but he is not aware since he blacks out. He also acts weird around people and can't contain it .  And he finds hints from time to time and go to makes some research on the net about posession and even sleepwalking but instead finds that mysterious website in which he discovers his own truth. he is NOT alone. but he still doesnt know that he shifts at night. he barely suspects it. he knows he,s fox therian but didnt believe in p shift and didnt know it was real before it hit him like a train.  youlll know more later. ;)

Axel , a 40 years old Foreigner ( not a bullshit starseed ) ,( Texas )  bald, black, blue eyes, tall, slim,  sportive does yoga and grounding ( . He  is a andromedan healer Guardian with wings like an angle but he's not one )  . His soul comes from another world and he knows it. He remembers it in his dreams and makes whole visual memories of it . he calls for his brothers and sisters from a distant land everyday. he feels very non-human and homesick and has strong specie dyshoria. He feels like he was another humanoid form on a planet called Amediac, Galaxy 49th . One day, he starts hearing voices and the connection establishes telepathically. Axel goes to psychiatric hospital because of these magnetic changes because he believes he is going scyzophreniac, which is not the case. One faithful day, he sees something that changes his mind forever and he cries in relief. it was all real.. ( i don,t wanna spoil more XD ) 

Last main character is called '' Miguel '' he's  a Mexican 25 years old. He's a nagual, a creature from the Mexican legends. He's basically a sorcerer by nature and has strong magical abilities and one of them is to shapeshift at night into a barnowl. Just like native and indigenous stories, Miguel finds himself victim of his own magic and must therefore follow the wind where it brings him, no matter what the cost. he started to shapeshift at night but can't control it because his magic reverted and cursed him to stay stuck into his owl shape for a while  ( when the biggest solar flares hit in 2049 ) . He will find another cross the mexican borders, chased by his whole town who believes the nagual to be cursed  and then  to arrive in Texas, when he meets Axel who doesn't know A Shit yet and becomes friend with the owl when Miguel  hurts its wing. He's in what we call a '' permanent shift ''. he always dreamt of flying and becoming a owl but then the flares happend and it wrecked the ritual and turned him into the owl in a permanent way. he's went to seek help from other shifters. he soons realises Axel is on a weird website where there are other shifters like him ! 

Can't wait to write more. ahaha. 

no more spoilers. 

you'll see in the story :3 

there will be loads of cool stuff. 

Portals, ghosts, reapers, falling bridges, hunt for portals at night, telepathy, astral protection, magic, mythical creatures and entitites and more and more ! 

the world is reaching an era where the astral realm and the physical one are crashing into one another like two pieces o the planet would collide together on an ocean. 

x') !!!! EEEEEEEEeeeeeEE

so there are 2 therian men and women  , therians, exotic shifters , one starseed and a an otherkin. the otherkin will be a surprise ;) 

not revealed yet. 

( ALSO I'LL POST PICTURES LATER OF THESE SAID CHARACTERS ) 

Last edited by Silver Black on Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Making a therian story X') with drawings and maybe a comic later Empty Re: Making a therian story X') with drawings and maybe a comic later

Post by Rune Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:37 am

Sounds awesome. Like your face
Rune
Rune
Trusted Administrator
Trusted Administrator

Kin/Therio type : Wolf Therian
Job/hobbies : In the furry fandom, activist

Name of your kin self : : Rune
What is your kin type ? : Grey Wolf
Describe it Physically : : My avatar pic

Back to top Go down

Making a therian story X') with drawings and maybe a comic later Empty Re: Making a therian story X') with drawings and maybe a comic later

Post by Silver Black Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:42 am

Aw SHIT someone saw it but i wasn't done editing. xD please re-read it tomorrow. i added SO MUCH more details to the story xD
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunkan Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:08 am

I want to read that now.  please.   Making a therian story X') with drawings and maybe a comic later 1f632
Gunkan
Gunkan

Kin/Therio type : Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Eating sushis, watching tv, drawing, swimming

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:36 am

Seems interesting, but i can't help noticing the lack of more domestic animals, like cats. Also, I have issues with "timber wolf" because a timber wolf is defined as "any of several subspecies of Canis lupus which inhabits forested areas." It's extremely vague.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by KuroBarbox Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:39 pm

Nekoman wrote:Seems interesting, but i can't help noticing the lack of more domestic animals, like cats. Also, I have issues with "timber wolf" because a timber wolf is defined as "any of several subspecies of Canis lupus which inhabits forested areas." It's extremely vague.

First time hearing you speak in a long time and you mention not enough cats hahaha ^^ if there is one thing I will always think of when it comes to you its your likeness to cats. Makes sense as you are one at the end of the day. Maybe there can be a cat merchant, thats how I would imagine one being in a story...cat has wears if you have coin.
KuroBarbox
KuroBarbox

Kin/Therio type : Kitsune and other
Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Name of your kin self : : Kuro
What is your kin type ? : Fox/something else
Describe it Physically : : White fur, I once had wings and horns

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:04 pm

I didn't reveal all of my main characters yet. there are also family, friends and other important characters ;) I'll seek into it. I thought about you a lot. and seteru too. there are hints and blinks of some of you here and there because it inspires me but i won't make a perfect copy of you as a character guies. I need to revise some of the characters too since i think of of them doesn't respect what i just said. i'll modify it ahaha.  nice to see you again Neko
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoman Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:09 am

Haha... I'm actually on quite frequently, I'm just a bit quiet.
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanblade Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:42 pm

Aww come on, not even a little spoiler? Way to lure someone into finding more about this tale you're gonna tell. Can't wait for the first chapter, cause I'm gonna evaluate that all night. Let's see how this will go...
Zanblade
Zanblade

Kin/Therio type : Winged Manticore
Job/hobbies : Swimming, Drawing, Badminton, Drumming, Chatting and Gaming.

Name of your kin self : :
What is your kin type ? : Manticore and Dragon hybrid
Describe it Physically : :

Back to top Go down

Post by KuroBarbox Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:47 pm

when someone says they are a bit quiet but they are extremely, thats like a cat though, cats are quiet until they want to be noticed...

Last edited by KuroBarbox on Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
KuroBarbox
KuroBarbox

Job/hobbies : Writing, researching, bathing, music, gaming, drawing, exploring/discovering, protecting, helping

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:07 am

what the fuck Kuro ? .... XD
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by KuroBarbox Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:52 am

Silver Black wrote:what the fuck Kuro ? .... XD

Whats going on?? what are you asking me?? Im so confused!!
KuroBarbox
KuroBarbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down