~ SILVER PACK KINGDOMS ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATED Amber Pieces- a story by Lykena :) (Silver *winks*)

3 posters

Go down

UPDATED Amber Pieces- a story by Lykena :) (Silver *winks*) Empty UPDATED Amber Pieces- a story by Lykena :) (Silver *winks*)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:05 pm

"The Amber Pieces

The skies were seen red and filled with terror. The screams of pain were heard. White, black, grey, and brown shapes were fleeing the forest. Red spots marked on their coats.

Many of them fell, some collapsed. Their heads lying silently on cold earth. Bloody snarls, barks, and howls were getting louder. The trees were burning brightly, lighting the night sky as if the sun was out.

/ / /
Luna woke up gasping for air. For a moment she stood there. Trying to realize what was going on. She tried to shake off the effects of another nightmare.

This wasn't her first vision about the war. The war that would change… everything.

Luna went outside, looked at the amber trees, and the sun… The gigantic woods look like a huge fire, always burning.

The smell of wet leaves, and dry warm earth amused Luna. Unable to wait anymore, she spread her snowy wings, pushed off the ground, and with a powerful swing she flew up.

Looking down, Luna saw the Amber Mountains. The bright orange trees, the golden ponds, and the dark grey rocks.

Everything seemed pretty normal. The world seemed at peace, but it wouldn't be at peace in a while... Luna knew that.

A black shape with wings was standing by one of the ponds. Luna realized it was Silver, her best and only friend. It wouldn't hurt to say hi Luna thought.

When she landed on her fours, Luna raised her tail in a friendly greeting and walked over to Silver, "Hey, didn’t think I'll see you here."

The black winged wolf jumped up, baring her sharp fangs, spikes standing on her neck, her wings… Spread, making her look twice as big. Her blue eyes, now cold and piercing.

Luna backed off, startled.

"Silver… Are you okay?"- Luna asked, her voice shaking.

In few moments, Silver's eyes softened. She realized where and who she was with. Her spikes flattened, and she folded her wings gently behind her back. "Sorry about that. I didn't think it was you…"- said Silver, turning her ears backwards, a sign of distress.

"What's going on? Were you looking in the water again?"- Luna asked, nuzzling her friend.

Silver shook her head in heavyhearted way and stepped back, "No Luna… I mean.. Yes. I received visions. About the… the death of wolves, and the war, and reapers, with…"

"No. Calm down Silver."- said Luna, walking over to her friend.

Luna looked into Silver's eyes, and her heart skipped a beat. The pain and sorrow was so vivid in Silver that it made Luna shudder.

"Luna, you know the war is coming. The barrier will be gone in few weeks!"- exclaimed Silver, frustration swirling around her, like a storm around its victim.

"But I…"-Luna started.

"No, just.. go back to your den. I'll visit you later."

With those last words Silver spread her wings, and was gone. Disappearing into the woods, like a black shadow melting into a dark golden background.

Luna sighed, looked at the pond where Silver stood, and started heading towards her home.

As she ran by, Luna noticed a wild stag, grazing by the rocks.

Breakfast Luna thought.

Quietly and cautiously, Luna climbed up a malachite pine. Her talons preventing her from slipping. When she reached the first branch, Luna silently walked to an edge, crouched, and froze.

The stag lifted its head in alarm. Suddenly, Luna jumped down on the beast. Her wings spread, creating an illusion of a gigantic bird of prey more than a wolf.

Her talons clenched around the stag's neck. Her fangs followed, sinking into the neck, ending the suffering.

A moment later it was over.  

Happily, Luna started her meal.

Mmm, nice and fresh she thought.

Few minutes later, Luna decided to check how her friend Felix was. She spread her wings, ready to catapult into the air…

All of the sudden she heard a yelp for help. Felix she realized.
Without hesitating, Luna tore in the direction the yelp came from.

A second later she saw a strange scene:

Felix was pinned to the ground, a tan colored wolf standing over. His wings spread, his spikes tensed up. Snarling, he kept snapping at the fox. Felix, barely dodging the wolf's fangs, kept screaming for help.

Luna's eyes turned red with rage, snarling, and barking, she howled savagely. The tanned wolf turned around, letting the defenseless fox flee.

His eyes army green, turning to black now. He started stomping from one foot to another, barking furiously, his tail straight up, his ears turned back. He was challenging her.

Dang it Luna thought. The wolf was almost twice her size. His talons bigger, clawing the earth violently.

Luna raised her tail, spread her wings, and let out a war howl.

The wolf leaped at her, his wings spread, giving Luna no chance of escaping. He opened his mouth and bit down her scarf. With a painful yelp, Luna backed off. Her blood pumping crazily, her head spinning.

The wolf was ready to attack once more. But Luna was quicker this time. She jumped aside, then with her wings spread she bounced on the wolf. Her talons sunk into the stranger's neck. Her barked madly and almost snapped at her ear.

Luna flew up and charged at the wolf. Without a warning he threw her away by her scarf, his eyes burning Luna.

He lunged at her, pinning her to the ground, the same way he pinned Felix. Talons were sinking through Luna's skin.

All of the sudden she bit in his front leg, the wolf jerked away with a yelp. Using her moment, Luna rolled away, then stood up.

It felt like someone was crushing her bones, she felt like giving in.

The tanned wolf was standing few feet away from her, his wings spread, snarling.

Luna made a step forward, and stumbled. After another step she fell on the cold ground, gasping and panting. The scent of her own blood was overwhelming, the image of the snarling wolf was a blur now.

"I… I can't.. do… this… anymore…"- muttered Luna.

Everything went black. The lifeless silence was surrounding her. Luna thought that this w as the end.

"

That's all I wrote at the moment. Sorry for any mistakes in grammar. It's my first draft. I just started today :P

Last edited by Lykena on Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

UPDATED Amber Pieces- a story by Lykena :) (Silver *winks*) Empty Re: UPDATED Amber Pieces- a story by Lykena :) (Silver *winks*)

Post by Silver Black Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:38 pm

Can I come to your rescue ? X')   Pleeeeeeease  write it for me. I love it . 

way too much.
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Kin/Therio type : Naerubie ( celestial wolf guardian )
Job/hobbies : Comission Artist, Gamer, Singer, working at my own terms.

Your Kin self Information Sheet
Name of your kin self : : Silver Black
What is your kin type ? : Naerubie ( Interdimensional Angel Wolf being )
Describe it Physically : : winged wolf with avian features

https://silverpack.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

UPDATED Amber Pieces- a story by Lykena :) (Silver *winks*) Empty Re: UPDATED Amber Pieces- a story by Lykena :) (Silver *winks*)

Post by Nekoman Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:49 pm

Typical... Can't even take on a bigger opponent.

You have to use your opponent's size to your advantage. Bigger foes hit harder, but they're also slower and less precise, not to mention overconfident. If you can't take advantage of that, how can you ever hope to survive a war?
Nekoman
Nekoman

Kin/Therio type : Neko (half cat)
Job/hobbies : I'm good with animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:58 pm

Haha, Neko: you will read and find out more at the end.. There is going to be a twist ;)

Thanks Sister! Yes I will add you of course !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:08 pm

I love it, Lykena!!! Can't wait to read more! :luvtanu:
Imagine
Imagine

Kin/Therio type : B.C. Coastal Wolf
Job/hobbies : Visual arts, food, and philosophical stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:36 am

Imagine wrote:I love it, Lykena!!! Can't wait to read more! :luvtanu:

Yeah me too   UPDATED Amber Pieces- a story by Lykena :) (Silver *winks*) 1f60d  can't wait ! 

i want to write a story too :0
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:56 am

Imagine wrote:I love it, Lykena!!! Can't wait to read more! :luvtanu:

THANK YOU!!! :D  UPDATED Amber Pieces- a story by Lykena :) (Silver *winks*) 2797837632

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:48 pm

HEY GUYS!!! PART TWO IS OUT!!! :D

/ / /
Luna was looking at the black shadow in front of her. It was shaped as a huge wolf, its eyes glowing silver. The shadow was standing still, deadly still. Luna looked around and saw that she was sanding on a cliff. Beneath her, an endless black sea was swirling, and hitting the rocks, as if it wanted to take Luna with it.

The black shadow kept staring a Luna. Looking through her flesh and soul. It had no pupils, only a dark silver glow. It looked demoniac, it made Luna feel… Trapped.

Suddenly the cliff disappeared. Luna was falling into the sea. She tried to open her wings. With terror she realized her wings weren't there. She was going to die.

The black sea was a gigantic monster that kept hitting the rocks violently, the waves growing stronger and higher. It wanted Luna. Wanted her dead.

Luna kept falling, she saw the sharp rocks now. Waiting for her. Impatient to go through her ribs and straight to her heart.

Finally, she hit the sea. She felt as if she got hit by lighting, her body was destroyed.

/ / /
"NO!"- Luna screamed in agony. She jumped on her fours, panting hard. The memories going through her mind. Her heart was racing. She looked around wildly, as if she's gone mad. Cold sweat was all over her neck and back. Her legs were trembling with fear.

"I am alive…. I am alive…"- Luna whispered under her breath. She realized that she was in her den. She was home, safe and sound.

A moment later a black shape walked in.

Luna screamed in terror. She collapsed on the floor, shaking violently.

The black shape ran to her, its eyes ice blue.

" Hey, it's okay. It's me, Luna. It's Silver. Calm down."-said the creature.

Luna looked up, she saw her dear friend standing. Silver's eyes were filled with fear and worry.

"Wh-where am I? What… happened.. to me?"-asked Luna, hearing her own blood pumping in her veins.

"You… don't remember? Well, I found you unconscious in the woods. You were covered in blood. So I dragged you here."- answered Silver, her voice trembling a bit.

Luna didn't answer, instead she rose slowly, and walked out of the den. She saw the woods and the mountains. They were standing peacefully, the sun was still out. The birds were still singing. Yet, there was an unusual tension.

"Luna?"

Luna turned around and shook her head, "Yes. I mean thank you sister. I wouldn't survive without you… Look, I.. Uh.. I have to go somewhere now. I will be back."- answered Luna, rushing.

She was ready to fly out from the den, her thoughts were all mixed together. Buzzing in her head, like a storm.

Silver's voice made her come back in reality, "Where are you going? What's going on? We need to disc…."

"I am sorry. I really wish I could explain. But…"- Luna hesitated. Her head turned around, she looked into the sky, "I … uhh… I really have no time to explain."

With those words she flew out, leaving Silver looking at her, as if whatever just happened made no sense.

Chapter 2

Luna was flying over the woods. Looking for that spot, the spot where she fell unconscious.

In few seconds she noticed a sandy spot, with red all over it. Luna took a big breath and landed on soft earth.

She breathed in the air. The scent of two wolves, one male and one female, the smell of cold metallic liquid… blood. She realized. Her own blood.

All of the sudden the memories came to her. The fight, the fox, and the strange tanned winged wolf.

With a sigh of frustration, Luna walked to a puddle of water that was near by. As she looked in the water, the visions came to her.

The white winged she-wolf fell on the ground, her eyes closed. Another winged wolf, a tanned male, walked over to her. He sniffed her head. Suddenly, his eyes changed in splits. They were filled with terror, as if he just realized what he did.

He grabbed the wolf by the scarf, and dragged her under the pine tree. Then, he raised his head and let out a howl. After that, he spread his wings, looked at the white she-wolf one more time and whispered, ""

A second later a black creature came. It walked around the area, founding her sister, laying under the pine. The tanned wolf hid behind the rocks, rubbing himself on them, to block his scent.

The black she-wolf picked up her sister and flew in another direction.

In about two minutes, the tanned male came out. He gave the forest one last look, then flew away. Disappearing into the golden background.

Luna came back to reality. She must find that wolf. He knows something. She can sense it.

Closing her eyes one more time, Luna focused on the tanned wolf. A moment later she saw him laying under the oaks.

I must go there she thought. Spreading her wings, she took off into the air.

/ / /

Luna landed on one of the oaks, crouching silently, as she sat down. Looking down she saw that exact wolf that she fought. His head was on his paws, his eyes closed.

Now is my chance.

With a warning howl she jumped on the winged wolf, her talons sinking into his wings, while her back feet were preventing him from escaping.

The wolf gasped in surprise and tried to bit Luna's front paw. She snapped in warning, "Stay calm or I'll tear you to pieces!"

The wolf's body relaxed. Surprisingly, he laughed, "Ha, yeah go ahead. I want to see how you'll tear me to pieces with those crow talons."

Is he… laughing at me? He thinks… that's funny? What the hell is wrong with him? Luna was confused. He can’t just make fun out of her. She would kill him, yet he takes it as … a joke?

The stranger took advantage and slipped away. He rose slowly, his army green eyes now lime green. He was grinning like a pup.

"What's so FUNNY?!"-growled Luna in annoyance.

"Ha ha, you are so cute when you are angry."- he laughed.

Luna shook her head. No, no. This is NOT how it should be.

He tried to kill me last time…. Who IS this guy?

She cleared her throat and asked, "What is your name?" Her gaze was burning him alive.

"My name is Alf. Why? Did you come back from the dead to chat?"-said the wolf playfully.

"I have no time for this.. Alf. I need to ask you something very important. It is about the…"-Started Luna.

"The war? Yeah I know."-Said Alf. Suddenly his tone became colder, "Forget about it. There is nothing you should worry or know about."

Alf started walking away, Luna ran to him, knocking him on his side, "What?! You MUST tell me! The world is at danger and we must…"

"NO!"-Alf snapped, "Urgh, look leave the subject. You shouldn't fill your tiny brain with things like that."

Luna's jaw opened, "But I HAVE to know what's going to happen!"-she barked desperately.

"Drop it."- said Alf and took off into the air.

Luna thought of following him but changed her mind. "Alright! FLY AWAY! FLEE LIKE A FRIGHTENED PUP!!!! WHO GIVES A SH…"-Luna slipped and fell into a puddle of mud. The liquid earth was going down her face.

She stood up and growled. That guy was neurotic, yet he knows something I don't. If only he didn't act like a total jerk…

Realizing that there wouldn't be any success today, Luna started heading home.
/ / /

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:36 am

I will read it today, i didn't forget.  I was just very tired yesterday sorry. I slept most of the day >.<'
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Black Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:43 pm

Ok I read ! It was freaking awesome as always ! :D 

I'll write something too  in another post x')
Silver Black
Silver Black
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down